VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) systems are getting popular day by day. US VoIP business lines increased from 6.2 million to 41.6 million between 2010 and 2018. That’s more than 35 million lines in eight years.
While RingCentral is one of the most popular VOIP systems, it is not perfect for every company. So, here we bring the ten best alternatives to RingCentral.
Top 10 RingCentral Alternatives
CallHippo deserves to be on the top of the list because it has built a phone business solution that works for businesses of all sizes. CallHippo provides international phone numbers (of up to 80 countries) at an affordable price.
Here are the key reasons to choose CallHippo over RingCentral:
- You get 24*7 support, every day
- It has workflow automation for improved productivity
- Can be set up within minutes
- CallHippo also has an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system and power dialer for connecting with customers more efficiently
- Works with over 100 integrations (like Zapier, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
GrassHopper is yet another popular name in the VoIP industry. However, unlike CallHippo, which is perfect for businesses of all sizes, GrassHopper focuses on individuals and small companies.
Here are the key reasons to choose GrassHopper over RingCentral:
- It allows you to automatically transcribe voicemails so you can refer to the written document when needed
- 24*7 automated attendant that interacts with your callers when you are not around
- It has a virtual fax machine that allows you to send and receive faxes from the same number
Nextiva is one of the top RingCentral alternatives. Started in 2006, Nextiva serves over 150,000 companies. Like GrassHopper, Nextiva also provides an online faxing facility.
Here are the key reasons to choose Nextiva over RingCentral:
- It offers unlimited calling and SMS
- Allows you to access customer and team communication within the same dashboard
8×8 offers multiple VoIP solutions to fit the needs of different companies and industries. Its hosted voice calls, voicemail, video conferencing, and text messaging features make it one of the top RingCentral alternatives.
Here are some more reasons to choose 8×8 over RingCentral:
- Built-in CRM integration for various platforms like Hubspot, GSuite, and Salesforce
- Skill-based routing
- Quality-management and speech analytics
Built on the Google Cloud platform, Dialpad offers AI solutions to sell better. Its native voice intelligence feature increases productivity with real-time transcriptions and post-call summaries.
Here are some reasons to choose Dialpad over RingCentral:
- Works seamlessly across devices
- Allows you to pen down key points during virtual meetings
Launched in 2001, Vonage is one of the popular VoIP providers in the market. The primary reason to choose Vonage over RingCentral is that it uses cloud-based technology to continually update its communication ability over time.
Here are some more reasons to choose Vonage over RingCentral:
- You get a VoIP system with unlimited calls, SMS, and team collaboration tools
- Allows video conferencing with over 100 people
- Vonage promises 99.99% reliability
Intermedia is one of the top RingCentral alternatives because of its tiered services that fit businesses of all sizes. It doesn’t have any annual contracts, which is great for new and small companies.
Here are some reasons to choose Intermedia over RingCentral:
- Intermedia promises 99.999% uptime and backs the claim in its service-level agreement
- It allows you to check support tickets and access live chat
- Provides 24×7 support
Designed especially for small businesses, MightyCall offers almost 99.99% uptime. The best part about MightyCall is that it doesn’t charge you “per user.”
Here are some reasons to choose MightyCall over RingCentral:
- Affordable for new and small businesses
- It has a multi-channel activity dashboard that displays text messages, calls, emails, and social media interactions for each representative
Formerly known as Jive, GoToConnect provides unified communication solutions to organizations of all sizes. With its integrated suite, GoToConnect offers a PBX call routing system, automatic call distribution, and internet fax.
Here are some more reasons to choose GoToConnect over RingCentral:
- Allows you to customize your calling schedules
- Tracks agents’ productivity and provides real-time business reports so you can improve your call center’s efficiency over time
Aircall is yet another great RingCentral alternative. It provides features like a power dialer and click-to-call. It also has dynamic switch capability, helping you avoid unwanted disruptions.
Here are some more reasons to choose Aircall over RingCentral:
- Consistent 99.99% uptime
- Enables you to forward calls to your mobile device
- The “call whispering” feature allows your agents to speak to teammates for better advice
VoIP systems are quickly replacing traditional telephones in contact centers. When choosing a VoIP solution provider, make sure it has all the features that you need.
Did we miss any of the top RingCentral alternatives? Which VoIP system do you use? Let us know in the comments.