South Africa became a democratic country in 1994 and it opened itself to the global economy for business. They have high ranking on indexes such as World Economic Forum Global Competitiveness Report, the World Bank Ease of Doing Business Index and the World Economic Forum Travel and Tourism Index which is a testament to the fact that they are an attractive trading partner and a good place to start a business.
When you start a business in South Africa or if you cater mainly to South African customers but you want to look like a local company although you are placed in some other part of the world, then virtual phone numbers are the best way to go. If a company cannot give proper customer service in this time and age, there will come a point when the business will cease to exist.
What are the benefits of having a local South African virtual number?
- When your South African customers want to connect with you, all they need to do is make a local call to your virtual number even if your business is present in any other country in the world, no matter how far it is. You can give them the feel of a local service at the cheapest rates with Callhippo’s pricing.
- CallHippo’s virtual number can be used along with your CRM, ERP, PBX system or any tool that you are using. Integrations are pretty easy making it a viable option for your business.
- You can have any number of virtual numbers you want for your South Africa-based business, it is not going to put a dent in your pockets anyway as CallHippo gives you the best rates and the highest value.
- Having a virtual number that is connected with other parts of your business means that you can keep track of the entire sales cycle: both before closing the sales as well as after closing the sales to give proper after-sales service.
- It can be integrated with a lot of software including Zoho, Pipedrive, Freshdesh, Zendesk, Intercom, Groove and Slack, to name a few. This means you don’t have to worry about replacing your existing system to work with CallHippo.
CallHippo’s charges for a virtual South African number:
To get a South African virtual phone number, the charge is $6. An incoming phone call is charged at $0.018/minute. An outbound call is priced at $0.04/minute.
With a virtual phone number, you can access all the call records with a particular customer including specific details like Department, Name, Country, Reason for call, Call Date, Number of minutes spoken, how was the previous issue solved and much more. All the calls are recorded too making it easy for you to analyze all the calls made, this will help in improving the customer support.
You can search through the call logs by using different filters, the ability to do this will give you an advantage where you can analyze your business from different angles. To give a few examples, you can see the average call duration, the number of times a particular complaint has been registered, see the status of incoming and outgoing calls separately, see if follow-up calls have been made as promised and the outcome of such calls.
You can choose a virtual South African phone number that operates either from South Africa or from any other country. CallHippo gives you the option to choose any phone number based on your interest and help you build a long-lasting relationship with your customer. With CallHippo, you can buy virtual phone numbers for almost 50+ countries and you can set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes.