If you are a business that has customers in Brazil but you are based out of some other country in a different part of the world, you would need a Brazil virtual phone number to connect with your customers. People are adopting various kinds of technologies and business is expected to be available any time of the day to address customer issues and it is imperative that you be there for your customers as well.
What are the benefits of having a local Brazil virtual phone number?
- When your customers want to get in touch with you, they can call your Brazilian virtual phone number and you might be holidaying in Europe, but you would still be able to attend the call and it will only be like calling a local Brazil number for your customer.
- The set-up for such a virtual number is simple and easy to complete. All you need to have is a VoIP device and a high-speed internet connection to take calls.
- If you are looking to crack the Brazilian market, then this is the best way to connect with your customers.
- You can integrate the virtual number with your CRM tool, Call center, and even your PBX system.
- You can choose any number of phone numbers, one for each department that you want. This will give you the look of a big company.
- There is no set-up fee with CallHippo, an option that most other virtual phone number providers do not provide.
- You can keep track of a customer and respond to them accurately because you know what has been spoken to them earlier, the sales script that has been used, and personalize your pitch accordingly to them.
- It can be integrated with a lot of software including Zoho, Pipedrive, Freshdesk, Zendesk, Intercom, Groove, and Slack, to name a few. This means you don’t have to worry about replacing your existing system to work with CallHippo.
How to get a local Brazilian phone number from CallHippo?
- Select Brazil as the country on the CallHippo website. Choose the city/state for the required number.
- Select the local or toll-free number that you want. You can choose a phone number based on your liking.
- The Brazilian phone number is yours for as little as $10.
Charges to get a Brazil virtual phone number:
To get a virtual phone number for Brazil, the charge is $10. An incoming phone call is charged at $0.018/minute. An outbound call is priced at $0.01/minute. With a virtual phone number, you can access all call records with a particular customer including specific details like Department, Name, Country, Reason for a call, Call Date, Number of minutes spoken, how was the previous issue solved, and much more. All the calls are recorded to making it easy for you to analyze all the calls made, this will help in improving customer support. You can search through the call logs by using different filters, the ability to do this will give you an advantage where you can analyze your business from different angles. To give a few examples, you can see the average call duration, the number of times a particular complaint has been registered, see the status of incoming and outgoing calls separately, see if follow-up calls have been made as promised and the outcome of such calls. You can choose a virtual Brazilian phone number that operates from either Brazil or from any other country. CallHippo gives you the option to choose any phone number based on your interest and help you build a long-lasting relationship with your customer. With CallHippo, you can buy virtual phone numbers for almost 50+ countries and you can set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes.