Multilingual IVR System
Empower your customer support team with CallHippo’s Multilingual IVR (Interactive Voice Response) System. Sign up today to help your customers achieve desired solutions to all their queries and issues in a timely and systematic manner.
Get Intelligence IVR Solutions for Businesses
Awards and Reviews
What Is An IVR System?
Like we use IVR which allows you to pre-record menu options that a caller can select using the keypad of their phone, Multilingual IVR is a new feather in this cap. It is an additional feature added to customize your IVR service to make it more user-friendly.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a telephony menu system that enables the callers to select the desired service they are looking for on the menu.The callers are firstly identified, segmented and after that routed to the most appropriate agent within your team.
Multilingual IVR System
Multilingual IVR helps you provide services on a global platform in different languages. To compete in an increasingly globalized economy, companies need new ways to communicate with partners, customers, and employees quickly and effectively. Multilingual IVR is used to help organizations cope up with these challenges.
How Multilingual IVR System Benefits the Businesses?
- When marketplaces are expanding beyond domestic borders, there is an ever-increasing need to make the services accessible to multilingual audiences. Multilingual IVR helps you penetrate in the global market and compete the local service providers by connecting to your customers in their native languages, which can be a unique selling proposition (USP) for your business.
- Resolution of customer’s requests in their respective languages can be done. Since language barrier gets eliminated.
- You can select the voice response from the language options available in accordance with the countries your callers belong to for a more personalized experience for them.
Deliver your daily calling commitments like a pro with CallHippo’s super-efficient Power Dialer function.
Multiple telephony providers before placing a call. You can now safely bid adieu to all your call connectivity issues.
Global Connect helps you know the right time to call your international clients.
Each user can choose to have calls forwarded to several phones, to remain reachable even on-the-go.
The Call Transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member.
It’s a feature that will enable you to add a third person to your two-way call and turn it into a 3-way conference.
A Call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers.
Call Barging is when a supervisor who is silently monitoring the call decides to enter the conference bridge.
Record every call on each of your numbers to better monitor your performance as a team.
Receive voicemails by email in your inbox. Play them directly from your email.
Track your phone support performance. Measure the % of missed calls, call load of each teammate, etc.
On Hold Music from CallHippo is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold or upload your own custom music.
Automate pre and post telephony tasks with CallHippo’s 100+ app integrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Why you beed to choose a Multilingual IVR system?
Is it a free or Paid service?
What language options are available to select?
How can we choose multilingual IVR service?
First Log In to your CallHippo account.
- Select Numbers options from Dashboard.
- Go to Number Settings.
- Select IVR option.
- Choose the required language from the available options.