Running a successful small business or new start-up is undoubtedly no easy task. Tons of challenges threaten to disrupt normalcy and pose as obstacles in the path of success. Communication is one such aspect. Organizations need to focus on excellent communication practices to enhance productivity to the highest possible levels.
PBX phone systems are a potent tool that can boost internal and external communication in organizations. They can help companies save on tons of money by providing economic calling plans. Business phone systems create seamless work operations between all the departments and build up collaboration between team members. They offer an impressive array of innovative features, and also help in lowering call expenses by around 90 percent.
Why Your Organization Needs A PBX Phone System:
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) service providers can make sure that your organization has the best communication network for its corporate needs. It is an ideal phone system service for retail organizations and even e-commerce businesses. Virtual phone systems contain several novel features, and can quickly expand to meet any business growth or diversification.
Business phone systems facilitate organizations to operate multiple lines so that customers can get in touch at any time of the day. This phone system service for retail organizations is particularly beneficial as it enables clients to remain connected to the brand and enhances the quality of customer support. Features such as call forwarding, auto attendant, recording, planner, and three-way conferencing help employees to boost operational efficiency.
Virtual phone systems ensure the availability of real-time data that can be analyzed through advanced call analytics. This ensures that managers can make better strategic decisions that facilitate long term goal achievement. Though PBX phone systems used to be expensed at the time the technology was introduced, they are now very affordable. Most service providers even customize pricing packages so that they can fit into organizational budgets. Extra additional modules can be purchased at a later time at minimal costs. Here are some compelling reasons to get a virtual phone number right now:
- Best business phone system services ensure complete customer engagement by providing that no calls are missed. Customers do not need to wait for long hours to receive service as all their problems or issues can be tackled by support representatives instantly.
- Virtual phone numbers lead to personalization and hence build a strong bond with clients. Personalized greeting messages and music can be played for customers while they hold to get connected to the required department.
- VoIP phone systems enhance accessibility as employees can make or receive calls round the clock. They do not have to remain glued to the office location. Virtual phone solutions for business make it possible to conduct business communication, even on the move.
- PBX phone systems have no complicated requirements. They are highly user-friendly and can be easily used with any formal training sessions. High powered call analytics ensure that managers have tons of real-time information that can increase efficiency and output.
- Virtual phone solutions can build up profitability and business revenues. The calling plans are very cost-effective and can lead to massive savings. This is particularly useful for companies that undergo massive call traffic and need to make a large number of calls daily.
- PBX phone tools are low on maintenance and are hassle-free mediums of communication. They are scalable and can be customized to meet exact business model requirements.
Factors That Affect The Cost of A PBX Phone System:
Many different factors impact the price of a virtual phone system. It is essential for organizations to be aware of these aspects so that they know the actual cost of a PBX phone solution. Before deciding the pricing of a VoIP phone system, here are the various factors that should be considered:
- Size: It is vital to get a PBX phone platform that can match the needs of your business. It should have the capacity to provide an adequate number of phone lines for the organization. Every device that is connected to the PBX system is an extension. Hence the service vendor should make sure that sufficient extensions and ports are also provided. The future requirements of a business also need to be considered; hence, there should be the option to purchase features at a later stage if required.
- Features: Before deciding to get a virtual telephony tool, it is essential to know what features your organization will frequently be using. The basic features include call recording, interactive voice response, call waiting, forwarding, and voicemail. However, organizations may choose to invest in sophisticated features such as planner, call barging, analytics, and call queuing. This will allow the PBX system to perform advanced functions that will result in seamless task flow management.
- No of Sites: Another aspect that makes a difference in the pricing of virtual phone platforms is the number of sites that need to be connected. Organizations with multiple physical offices at different locations that need separate phone lines will need to invest more rather than a business that has a single office location. Professional installation also requires a lot of time and expertise, especially if the entire wiring has to be redone to support company infrastructure.
Budgeting For A Business Phone System:
Companies need to have a budget in mind before planning to change their communication structure. It would be a wise move for managers to scan the market so that they are aware of the various service provider offerings. This can help them make an informed choice so that they can purchase the best PBX phone system in the market.
Small businesses or start-ups can estimate the price of a virtual phone system by using a per seat number. Per-seat could either refer to the number of phone lines or the number of employees who would be using the phone number. The most advantageous part is that as the number of seats grows, the price per seat reduces by a significant amount. Hence, the price of a PBX phone solution for a 30 seat company would be comparatively more than a 300 seat larger organization. Depending on historical cost data, companies can expect to spend around $700 – $1,000 per seat.
Hardware components such as phones and handsets also make up a significant amount in the pricing of a PBX phone system. Proprietary telephones that are compatible with VoIP lines often cost between $125 – $350 per piece. Internet telephony (IP) phone sets may be priced anywhere between $100 – $400 – the more sophisticated the section, the higher would be the price.
Virtual phone systems are highly cost-effective for organizations. The installation is speedy, and there is very less requirement for any maintenance. The pricing is based on installation requirements, security features, UPS battery backup, and all basic corporate communication features. The pricing package does not include charges for cabling or wiring, which should usually be in place for most organizations. Better new technological changes are leading to cost reductions further. Hence, PBX phone systems are becoming economical mediums of business communication that can be afforded by all kinds of organizations.