What Is Unified Communications?
Unified communication refers to a framework that supports the integration of various real-time communication tools over a single platform. It aims to leverage efficient business communication, easy team collaboration, and increased team productivity. It is a group of technologies in-sync with each other.
There are three forms available –
- Cloud-based unified communication, known as UCaaS.
- On-premise unified communication or private communication.
- Open-source or public unified communication or WebRTC.
Deliver your daily calling commitments like a pro with CallHippo’s super-efficient Power Dialer function.
Multiple telephony providers before placing a call. You can now safely bid adieu to all your call connectivity issues.
Global Connect helps you know the right time to call your international clients.
Each user can choose to have calls forwarded to several phones, to remain reachable even on-the-go.
The Call Transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member.
It’s a feature that will enable you to add a third person to your two-way call and turn it into a 3-way conference.
A Call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers.
Call Barging is when a supervisor who is silently monitoring the call decides to enter the conference bridge.
Record every call on each of your numbers to better monitor your performance as a team.
Receive voicemails by email in your inbox. Play them directly from your email.
Track your phone support performance. Measure the % of missed calls, call load of each teammate, etc.
On Hold Music from CallHippo is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold or upload your own custom music.
Benefits Of Unified Communications
The chief benefits of Unified Communication and Collaboration are:
- Reduced operational cost – When you are getting all the communication tools in a single service, you are likely to spend less.
- Streamlined operations –Many UCaaS services come with CRM integration that streamlines your operations from ground level. Tasks like call recording and forwarding can be automated for leveraged operations. As it offers various unified communication and collaboration tools, teamwork is time-bound, result-oriented, and less strenuous.
- Flexibility – With UCaaS, you can get customized communication tools based upon your requirements. You can pick the facilities that are essential for seamless regular business communication.
Why Your Business Needs Unified Communication System?
Unified communication is one of the most useful cloud telephony tools that businesses can use for easy collaboration, streamline communication, and performance tracking.
Businesses that are using this have mentioned that it has helped them to reduce operational costs and burden by automating various menial tasks.
The hosted cloud-based unified communication can auto-transfer incoming calls to the next free line, conduct real-time analysis, and create a single interface for all communication means.