Today in major parts of the world, the business environment is extremely competitive. This necessitates your enterprise to have excellent communication strategies so you can stay ahead of the competition. In this regard, selecting the right communication system for your organization holds utmost importance to succeed in your industry.
VoIP service providers have become a proven trend. There is a massive shift in the market from traditional telephony to VoIP services. These services are much more advanced when compared to traditional PBX systems. They provide online or virtual phone numbers with countless benefits. Modern VoIP systems provide such immense functionality that businesses can’t help but switch over to these newer and better tech communication systems.
With time, trends change, and people learn to adapt. The case is similar to VoIP services. Businesses like an E-commerce business, the Real estate industry, the Health sector, and so on are adopting online phone numbers and virtual phone systems all around the world. These are due to the benefits they provide, such as cutting costs, enhancing employee productivity, increasing the clients’ accessibility with your staff, and hence drive productivity.
Businesses are abundant out there that are competing for the top spot in the VoIP service industry. As with most companies, you will not have issues finding the best VoIP service providers for your organization, but rather a problem in choosing the right one for your business. It is crucial to look at the factors for choosing the VoIP service provider and how beneficial they are for your company.
Taking the correct decision can be tough. That is why we have curated a list of VoIP service providers for your business with their features. Going through the list, you will be able to weigh the features as pros or cons and see how they might affect your business. These will make the selection process much easier for you.
There are enough reasons to change your VoIP provider if your current VoIP Provider doesn’t offer you enough features, maximum security, a good bandwidth to produce traffic, doesn’t fit your budget, or isn’t reliable or flexible.
The following are some of the well known, reputed, and new VoIP service providers in the market :
MightyCall is a company based in Seattle, WA. They simplify the world of customer experience by providing VoIP services to small and large businesses so they can focus on enhancing customer satisfaction. MightyCall includes the following:
- Supported language – English
- Pricing includes basic, standard and ultimate plans which cost $24.99/month, $49.99/month and $99.99/month respectively.
- MightyCall can be integrated with other services such as Pipedrive, Zapier, Zendesk, Zoho CRM and Hubspot CRM.
- It is supported on web and other devices including Android, iOS and Windows phones.
- Does not require dedicated VoIP phones.
- No limit to sign-in on a number of devices.
- The Maximum set up a time for a 15-person company is just 10 minutes.
- Includes all the basic VoIP features such as call recordings, call reporting, call routing, call transfer, conferencing, contact history, IVR, SMS integration, activity tracking, and API.
Mitel is a company in the telecommunications industry that was founded in the year 1972. Its headquarters is situated in Kanata, Ontario, in the US. It is a company that helps businesses connect, collaborate, and provide excellent customer service. Mitel has a short and sweet tagline, ‘Powering Connections‘, which is a very appropriate tagline since they deal with more than 2 billion connections every day.
- A leader in UCC( unified communication and collaboration)
- Ease of use
- Cloud VoIP phone system
- Conference calling
- Great customer support with contact centers
- Specialized service based on your business size and industry
It doesn’t get simpler than this. The name of the company ‘Virtual Phone‘ very clearly conveys what they are about and the services they will provide you. There are many alternatives to virtual phones out there, but they have managed to survive among tough competitors.
- Toll-free local numbers in 120+ countries
- Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
- Live Chat With Voice
- Call Scheduling
- Voicemails and Fax
Head over here to find some Virtual Phone alternatives.
eVoice was founded in the year 2000. Due to it being less known businesses often choose to opt for eVoice alternatives. But this does not stop them from being one of the leading small businesses who provide VoIP phone numbers. If they continue providing excellent services, they will definitely see growth.
- Call Forwarding
- Professional Greetings for calls
- Support for iOS and Android Mobile devices
- Auto Attendant feature
You can find other eVoice alternatives over here.
Talkroute is one of the newest competitors in the VoIP industry. The company was co-founded on January 1, 2013, by two brothers Paul and Eric Howey. Both the brothers spent years working in business and telephony and came to the conclusion, that there is a need for a phone solution offering features of a large-scale PBX system but simultaneously allowing you to utilize existing devices and service, such as cellular phones. Their mission statement is quite profound.
To allow you the freedom to be anywhere while still being connected to your business.
There are many replacements of Talkroute in the market, but they stand out from the competition due to some of the following features :
- Unlimited minutes of calling
- No extra hardware required. You can easily use the service on your regular smart device.
- You can avail many toll-free numbers, local numbers, vanity numbers and much more
- Easy to use on smartphones with mobile apps for iOS and Android devices
- Call Menu and Call forwarding
- Live Call Transfer
- Call Stacking
- Audio Prompts
- Incoming Outgoing Caller ID
Here are some Talkroute alternatives.
You could say that we have saved the best for last. CallHippo was founded in 2016. Now you might think this makes them new to the game with a disadvantage against their competitors. But the contrary is true. They have managed to grow exponentially within a span of just 2 years and are already competing with the top players in the VoIP industry.
- Language Supported – English
- Flexible and cheap pricing models, with various subscription options.
- Integrates with many other services including Zoho, Pipedrive, Freshdesk, Slack, Zapier, Hubspot, Zoho CRM, Zendesk, Intercom, and Groove.
- Supports a plethora of devices and platforms such as Linux, Windows, Android, Mac, Web-based and iPhone/ iPads.
- CallHippo is always available to support you through Phone, Email, Live Support, Training and Tickets.
- There are uncountable useful VoIP services provided by CallHippo. These include Call Transfer, Call Recording, Call Conference, Call Queuing, Local Phone Numbers, Smart Call Forwarding, Forward to cell phones, Team Collaboration, Voice Mail, Call Analytics, On Hold Music, IVR System, Number Portability, Toll Free Numbers, International Numbers, Virtual PBX, Unique number for each department, Country wise selection of numbers, Custom Integration, Working Hours Per User and Contact Management.
- Suitable for small, medium and large enterprises. They also provide custom plans if required.
- Cloud computing and management systems provide you with data and insights to see your usage and VoIP systems have affected your business.
CallHippo has surely made a name for itself in the market with so many exclusive features that they offer and has been a great alternative to many other VoIP service providers mentioned above.
VoIP phone systems have become the ‘it’ thing when it comes to effective communication. Be it business or personal, whatever you need may be, VoIP is your answer. And CallHippo is one of the leaders in this domain.