- 1. Power-up Your Sales With Power Dialer
- 1. Get Started Now!
- 2. What is Power Dialer?
- 3. Add Virtual Phone Number
- 4. How does the Power Dialer Software Function?
- 5. How Power Dialer Benefits Businesses?
- 6. Explore More
- 7. Setup Your Phone System In Less Than 3 Minutes
What is Power Dialer?
Dialing through a list of leads with efficiency and ease at time can be daunting. Whether you are following up with a long list of sales leads or chasing down customers for payments, calling each of them one after the other can be intimidating and time-consuming.
As a solution to the above and to make your sales team’s life much easier, the CallHippo team came up with Power Dialer Software. It enables your sales agents to call a long list of customers or prospects in a snap.
How does the Power Dialer Software Function?
Once you are logged in to your CallHippo Web App, you will see ‘Power Dialer’ feature on the left-side panel.
Clicking on it will navigate you to a window where you can create a campaign; let’s say, Sales Calls In the USA. Then, you can upload an excel sheet with all the contact numbers listed on it here.
You can assign one or more agents to work on the same campaign.
As soon as you start the campaign, the numbers on the sheet will get dialed automatically. Your agents will see an outgoing call screen on their app. Once the receiver receives the call, they can have a conversation and hang up. After the call ends, Power Dialer will immediately dial the next number on the list. In case the receiver doesn’t respond to the call, Power Dialer feature will skip the number and dial the following contact on the list. The process continues until every number on the sheet is dialed.
You can even pause the campaign if your agents are caught with other tasks or so.
How Power Dialer Benefits Businesses?
Do you have a sales team indulging with a massive amount of outbound calls every day? If so, Power Dialer software can do wonders for your business.
- Eliminate redundant and manual tasks by adding numbers to a sheet
- No more toggling between different tools or sheets and copy-pasting numbers for calling
- As it poses the capability to dial numbers automatically, your agents will save a lot of time on outbound calls
- Power Dialer will ring each contact for 30 seconds by default; thus, reducing the time spent per call and increasing efficiency