Your search for the perfect Aircall alternative ends with CallHippo. Customizable, flexible & scalable, CallHippo offers exclusive business services for your specific requirements! An in-depth comparison between Aircall & CallHippo will help you make the right decision. Learn why CallHippo is the best alternative to Aircall.
COMPARE FEATURES & PRICING AND SELECT THE BEST BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEM
Aircall is a modern business phone system that has established a significant niche in the VoIP market. With an array of various integrations and its ability to activate integrations with one-click, Aircall has managed to achieve a prominent place in the VoIP industry. While it comes with a user-friendly interface, a hardware-free setup, and a free trial, it is quite an expensive system. Well, this doesn’t mean it is not worth the price, but it is costly as compared to most of the Aircall alternatives in the VoIP market.
The market for cloud-based telephony services today is growing rapidly due to the demand for virtual call centers in most modern organizations. AirCall is one such provider that has quickly gained popularity in the Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) market. With features like a user-friendly interface, free trial, and hardware-free setup, it has turned into a preferred choice for several businesses around the world. However, due to it being on the expensive side, many look for other alternatives for AirCall. CallHippo is one AirCall alternative VoIP Software that has been making waves recently in the virtual call center arena due to numerous additional features and much lower pricing.
One such Aircall substitute that has many of the same features as Aircall and provides similar value services is CallHippo.
Aircall Plans & Pricing
CallHippo – An Ideal Aircall Alternative
CallHippo is an on-demand VoIP service provider that helps businesses buy local, toll-free, online, and virtual phone numbers for more than 50 countries across the globe. With its easy-to-use interface and robust architecture, you can have your virtual call center set up in less than three minutes. Moreover, it ensures seamless business operations wherever an internet connection is available.
With a host of multiple integrations capabilities and a full-featured business phone system, CallHippo is your perfect Aircall alternative. Besides, CallHippo’s different pricing plans start range from as low as $16/month to as high as $30*/month, which is far affordable than Aircall.
Let us compare the two and discover which of them is better and why:
- Price: As compared to AirCall, the pricing of CallHippo is much cheaper. Additionally, you can purchase phone numbers from over 50 nationalities using the latter. CallHippo can be set up in a few minutes, allows for multiple integrations, and has a full-featured phone system.
- Unanswered Calls: Unlike AirCall, CallHippo allows you to send a text or transfer those text messages directly to the voicemail when customers call you before or after business hours. This is crucial to ensure that customers never feel neglected and are informed beforehand about the right time to call.
- Call Queue Engagement: AirCall sadly lets callers hear the same old engagement tone for the entire time they are on hold. However, with CallHippo your callers are much more engaged because of customizable on-hold messages. You can greet them, use music, or provide them important information and inform them about offers while they are on hold. This not only makes them less irritable, but they also stay in queues for longer.
Why should you consider CallHippo as an Aircall alternative?
Your callers never return unanswered with CallHippo
Just as Aircall, CallHippo lets you set custom working hours. But what adds value to this functionality of CallHippo is that it enables you to either send a greeting message to your callers or transfer them to voicemail when they place a call after your business hours. This helps them know that they have called you out of your working hours, and thus they will call later. Hence, your callers won’t feel ignored or neglected.
It keeps your callers engaged when they are placed on a call queue
Your callers likely hang up when they listen to the erring engaged tone for a long time. But, this Aircall alternative helps you keep your callers engaged with on-hold music while your representatives are busy attending other customers. You can customize on-hold music with personalized greetings or messages portraying your services, products, offering, and discounts. Thus, customers will stay on the line or queue for a longer time.
Connect with your global clients at the right time
We know that connecting with multinational clients at the right time is immensely helpful for any business. This Aircall substitute serves the purpose with a feature named Global Connect. This feature allows you to determine your client’s time zone in just a fraction of the second. Simply hover your mouse cursor on the number across the website or application and gauge the number’s validity & time zone (day, date, and time). Hence, it assures that you always call your clients at the right time.
Better Customer Support
With Aircall, you get only phone support and training. Whereas, this Aircall alternative offers you 24/7 Live Chat support, along with email & phone support, ticket, knowledge base, and training. Moreover, CallHippo’s Enterprise Plan provides you with added support alternatives.
Apart from the above CallHippo also has a feature called Global Connect that lets you know the exact timing for the location that you are calling in. Moreover, while AirCall provides you only with basic phone support and training, You also raise a ticket, get access to an entire knowledge base, and get training, which makes CallHippo a formidable competitor for AirCall and the best Aircall alternative.
The demand for the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system is increasing every day, owing to its cost-effectiveness and convenience. Around 31% of all companies use VoIP systems. That’s almost one-third of all the businesses out there.
Out of all the VoIP software, Aircall is one of the most popular ones. Aircall allows businesses to create virtual call centers via its cloud-based system. This means you can run a call center without having to invest in the traditional phone system.
While it seems like a great deal, Aircall does lack some critical features required to run a support center like text messaging, internal calls, conference calls, and more.
There are plenty of Aircall alternatives that can meet your requirements without affecting your budget. Let’s take a look at them.
Top Aircall Alternatives
CallHippo is one of the best Aircall alternatives, owing to its affordable price and an extensive list of features. CallHippo aims to make your call center more effective in handling customers with features like power dialer, smart switch, and smart call forwarding.
CallHippo’s IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system helps you share important and relevant messages with your customers while they wait for your agents to pick the call.
Here are some more features of CallHippo that makes it a perfect alternative to Aircall:
- Global connect that helps you know the right time to call your international clients
- Call transfer that enables you to redirect a connected call to the right agent
- CallHippo integrates with 100+ tools, including Zapier, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Allows you to receive and play voicemails directly in your email inbox
- Call conference feature lets you connect with your team or add a third-person to your two-party call
CloudTalk is yet another great AirCall alternative. It allows businesses to manage inbound and outbound calls, extract interaction history, and offer personalized services to customers.
CloudTalk’s features, like wallboard, can help you gain real-time visibility across agent activities. Its sentiment or emotional analytics can help identify behavior trends.
Here are some more features of CloudTalk that make it a good alternative to Aircall:
- Provides personalized numbers to all your departments and agents for a seamless contact experience for customers
- Provides you a short five-digit phone number
- Skills-based routing feature allows you to route the call to a specific agent
- Its callback feature enables you to connect with customers whose call went unanswered
JustCall is the best cloud-based phone system that allows you to manage domestic and international calls from a unified platform. JustCall’s integration with various CRMs makes it easier for users to automatically make calls, maintain a call log, and keep track of interactions directly from the system.
JustCall has data centers spread across seven geographic regions to handle fast failover, concurrency, and outage proofing.
Here are some more features of JustCall that make it a good alternative to Aircall:
- Personalize business hours as per your availability to receive calls whenever you want
- It allows you to send and receive FAX from the same dashboard
- Create personalized greetings for welcome and voicemail messages
- Get instant feedback on your agents’ performance using a post-call survey
4- Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is one of the most feature-rich VoIP phone systems along with multichannel capabilities. Zoho Desk is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses.
Zoho Desk’s embeddable self-service and powerful AI assistant helps you deliver great customer service. It collates interactions from multiple channels (phone, chat, email, forums, and social media) and presents them in one place.
Here are some more features of Zoho Desk that make it a good alternative to Aircall:
- Manage tickets and track customer requests across channels
- Multichannel capabilities allow you to handle and solve customer queries on all channels (phone, live chat, email, and social media)
- Zoho’s Zia Voice (AI assistant) speaks to your customers and helps them find solutions faster
Dialer360 is power-packed with built-in CRM, webphone, voice and SMS broadcasting, and internal chat options. Other features of Dialer360 include call transferring, auto-dial campaigns, IVR, local caller ID, callback scheduling, etc.
You can also access agent status boards to track their performance and activities. It also has a DNC (do not call) activation that filters out numbers that should not be dialed automatically.
Here are some more features of Dialer360 that make it a good alternative to Aircall:
- It is one of the most affordable VoIP systems
- Dialer360 is PCI compliant, meaning you can ask and store customers’ financial information securely
- With its Statusboard, you can track your agents and evaluate their performance and call logs
AIRCALL ALTERNATIVE – CALLHIPPO
|Plans||Bronze - $14, Silver - $24, Platinum - $35*, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||Essentials - $30, Professional - $50, Custom|
|Price Scheme||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription | Quote-based|
|Product Info||CallHippo.com provides you with ultimate solution adhering to all your business requirements associated with Phone Support Systems.||Phone support made easy. Aircall builds a call centre software to manage the outbound and inbound calling.|
|Customer Support||Phone, Live Support, Ticket, Training||Phone, Training|
|Types of Customers||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business | Freelancers|
|OS Supported||Windows, Mac, Web-based, Android, iOS||Windows, Mac, Web-based, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile|