Business phone systems have come a long way from relying on manual switchboards to utilizing the internet for calls. We’ve seen phone systems such as cloud-based telephone systems and VoIP become faster and more intelligent. This enabled companies to further optimize and streamline their communication efforts.
We’ve sifted through several Cloud telephone service consumer reports and communication data analysis. Likewise, we dug deep into news articles detailing the shifts in the business phone system industry. This way, you get a more accurate view of what to expect and what you can do to adapt.
<a href="https://callhippo.com/blog/telephony/important-cloud-telephone-system-statistics-you-should-know"><img loading="lazy" class="aligncenter skip-lazy" src="https://callhippo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/08-Important-Cloud-Telephone-System-Statistics-You-Should-Know-02.png" alt="Important Cloud Telephone System Statistics" width="1200" height="4503"></a>
- The number of corporate cloud telephone system subscribers worldwide reached an estimated 204.8 billion in 2020. (Future Market Insights)
- Overall, the cloud-based telephone market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2020 to 2025. (Global Market Insights)
- 64% of businesses believe customers should always have the option to talk to an agent. (Internet)
- 74% of companies say that phone systems and live agents are their most urgent investment priorities
- Cloud phones can help save 32 call minutes per day. (Cisco)
- Cloud telephone systems can trim down initial costs for startup businesses by roughly up to 90%. (tech.co)
- 65% of people prefer to contact a business by phone call versus only 24% who prefer a web form. (Invoca)
- The global VoIP phone system market size in 2018 was $20 billion. In 2025, the value is projected to reach $55 billion. (Global Market Insights)
Cloud-based Telephone Systems remain crucial software that you should add to your office setup checklist. These tools prove highly effective in enhancing productivity in the office. The Cloud telephone system is not meant for big organizations only, but small businesses and start-ups are also benefiting a lot from it.
It is clear from the statistics above that cloud telephone is going to be a major requirement for companies in the future and has already made a place for itself in almost all the industries today to deliver a better communication experience.
If you don’t already have a cloud telephone system or have yet to upgrade your existing system, don’t worry. CallHippo Cloud-based Business Telephony Solution is the right solution for you.
To know more about CallHippo, request a demo by visiting our website.