The Best Office Phone System For Small Business
With CallHippo, you can buy office telephone system for small & large businesses in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. Sign up now for the best in class office phone system, which helps you handle all business-related calls.
Setup virtual office phone system that scales as you grow
Awards and Reviews
What Is Office Phone System?
Regardless of the size of your business, you need to own an office phone system to mark your presence in a new market. Whether it is handling customer service calls or making promotional calls to clients, a cost-effective yet productive office phone is extremely important.
Small to medium scale businesses can benefit from the office phone system in ways that are beyond elucidation. Unlike the traditional telephony system, a virtual office phone system allows you to set working hours, convert emails into voicemails, and more.
Add Virtual Phone Number
Benefits Of The Best Office Phone Systems
It is vital to create a local market identity for your brand to improve its connection with the local customers and find more acceptance among them. This is where a virtual office phone system can help.
When you call your customers using a virtual phone number from CallHippo, all they see is a local phone number on their phones. In other words, it helps you appear ‘local.’
CallHippo offers virtual international phone numbers for over 50 countries across the world. Let’s take a look at how an office phone system from CallHippo can be beneficial for your business:
- Cost Effective & Time-saving-With VoIP office phone system of CallHippo, you can make international calls as low as $0.002 over a single click. It saves time and cost simultaneously.
- Better Customer Response- Office support phone number of CallHippo comes with various features such as call conferencing; call transferring, on-hold and IVR. All these features assist a business to render quick and professional customer services.
- Better Service Mobility-CallHippo’s cloud phone system
for small business provide your great service mobility. Your agents are not bound with their desks and can make or receive calls from a remote location using its softphone and mobile-interface facility.
- Secure Your Information-The cloud-integration is of great use when it comes to secure the business information. The cloud space keeps your information space, secure and at the same time readily available to use at any point in time.
- Build a Professional Brand Image-Using an office support phone number for professional use not only saves a lot of money on your operational cost but also put up a professional brand image amongst the crowd. The toll-free numbers offer facilities like on-hold music, call conferencing, and transferring facilities that assimilate up-class professionalism.
- Enterprise Business Communication Features-Features like call distribution call analytics and call queuing of virtual office phone system improves the enterprise business communication by all means. Starting from customers to team members, these features make sure that the communication is clear, prompt, and time-bound at all the levels.
Features Of The Best Office Phone Systems
CallHippo’s telephone numbers for the office come with a whole suite of cutting-edge features such as call transfer, call recording, on-hold music, IVR answer, call distribution, and more. The best office phone systems offer a wide range of features at affordable prices. Let’s take a look at some of CallHippo’s impressive features:
Get numbers dialed automatically from a preset list and say goodbye to manual errors while dialing with Power Dialer.
Change service providers while on call to improve call quality, clarity, and connectivity with Smart Switch.
Know the local time of your audience's area before you place the call to customize your approach which making international calls.
Forward calls to a different number to improve your availability and prevent calls from being missed with Smart Call Forwarding.
Transfer phone calls to team members based on their specialization, availability, and core skills
Resolve queries faster by joining live calls as and when required. Provide better assistance to clients and agents with call conferencing.
Manage high call volumes easily by directing them to appropriate call queues, saving both callers' and agents' time.
Intervene in live calls to provide better assistance, clarify doubts, reassure customers, and improve service quality with Call Barging.
Keep a detailed record of all calls made and received in your database for quality improvement and analysis.
Get all your voicemails sent to your chosen email ID and play them directly from your inbox at your convenience.
Receive intelligent insights regularly on changing customer preferences behavior and campaign efficacy with advanced call analytics.
Keep callers at you and your services even while they are on hold and show them that they are important with on-hold music.
Why Your Business Needs Small Office Phone System?
Phones are the most common communication system known to businesses. Without it, it is crucial that communicating with customers and growing your business would be impossible (or at least inconvenient) task. With better alternatives available in the market – small office telephone system, not only has offshore communication become easier but also offers an easier approach.
You can implement a set of tailored features and capabilities, in-office phone systems that bring efficiency and organized communications to your small business. So, whether you’re a small team trying to gain traction in your market or a rapidly growing firm, enjoy great calling experience and ensure long-term customer satisfaction at each level with VoIP office phone systems. But when buying Home and Business Phones, don’t forget to look for the integration services that the company uses.
Enjoy several advantages for hosting your office phone systems in the cloud-
- Communicate and assign tasks to your team in the most effective manner.
- Add multiple users under one office phone number to manage support queries efficiently.
- Keep track of the performance and analyze customer feedback using call recording features in home and business phones.
- Never miss any of the potential customers.
- Expand your business with a global presence using business phone numbers.
- Home and business phones are scalable. You can grow your virtual office as needed.
- You don’t have to worry about its maintenance as your small business phone system is hosted on a third-party server.
- The office phone systems are off-site, saving you cost and space for housing it at your premises.