Integrated phone system for sales and small businesses.Best For : Medium and large-scale businesses that require innovative call management features to promote efficient customer communication.
- Contact synchronization
- Custom user permissions
- Pause- resume call recording
- Time-based routing
- Parallel calls
- Custom filters
- Call tags
- Warm Transfer
Other Users Choose
- Power dialer
- Global connect
- Smart switch
- Call queuing
- Predictive dialer
- API & integration
- Voice broadcast
What is Aircall: An Overview
Aircall is an integrated business phone system with advanced features to help sales and support teams streamline their operations. By integrating with CRM and help desk tools, Aircall helps business teams enhance the quality of their communication.
Aircall offers a mobile app so the team can make/ receive calls even if if they are not physically present at the desk, making it ideal for businesses with remote teams.
Aircall offers toll-free and international numbers to add a professional look to the business phone number and reach out to their international customers seamlessly. Using its API and Webhooks, you can customize the features to match your business requirements.
Aircall has advanced analytics and reporting abilities that help you track the performance of your call center. It lets supervisors manage the team’s activity and barge in to support them whenever needed, improving first-contact resolution rates and caller satisfaction.
Aircall allows multiple extensions and you can assign a 3-digit extension to each of your team members, so is appropriate for large sales and customer support teams. You can communicate with your customer using SMS and voice calls, and receive transcript of the calls that you make/ receive using Aircall.
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Likelihood to recommend|
- Aircall has a simple, easy-to-use interface that helps agents and team members get acquainted with the functionalities of the system quickly in less than a week with minimal training and support.
- Aircall offers important data and analytics that help managers assess the call volume over a specific period of time and make staffing decisions accordingly. This helps reduce queue length as well as agent burnout.
- Aircall has excellent integration with Hubspot and other CRM tools. All the call notes and summaries can be directly exported to the CRM and saved for later.
- A notable aspect of Aircall reviews available online is that users have called out the advanced call monitoring feature that lets supervisors barge into active calls to enhance caller experience.
- Aircall helps pause recording whenever needed, say while getting sensitive information like the credit card number from the customer, and continue to record after that. The recording is finally attached to the customer database in the CRM.
- A common observation found in Aircall reviews is that it requires at least 3 users to be able to sign in and so may not work for solopreneurs and small businesses with less than 3 employees.
- While the search feature works well with calls and lets you sort them, it does not allow agents to sort and filter messages. This makes it difficult for agents to access a previous customer conversation.
- A major drawback of using Aircall is that it lacks a video conferencing feature. You must use third-party apps to host video meetings and conferences.
- A notable aspect of Aircall reviews is the poor call quality, echoes, and disconnected conversations. As the agents and customers find it difficult to perceive and comprehend the conversation, they keep repeating things that lead to frustration.
- Aircall users have reported that the platform's customization abilities are very limited compared to other VoIP platforms. This could limit its usability in businesses that have unique requirements.
- The Aircall mobile app has technical glitches and it does not allow agents to make round-robin calls. At times, the mobile app also does not alert the user when there is an incoming call.
Aircall offers three pricing plans to meet the affordability requirements of various businesses. Aircall offers a 7-day trial period, so you can try the platform before you subscribe.
- A. Essentials Plan – $30/user/ month (Billed annually):- The Essentials plan allows up to 3 users and offers one local or toll-free number. It has 100+ integrations and API support and allows one year of access to call recordings. It offers basic analytics, smart queuing features, and phone and email support.
This plan is ideal for small businesses that have less than 3 employees and require basic call features and analytics.
- B. Professional Plan – $50/user/ month (Billed annually):- The Professional plan extends the Essentials plan with additional features like Salesforce integration, power dialer, personalized onboarding session, advanced analytics, call monitoring, and unrestricted access to call recordings.
This plan is suitable for small and medium-scale businesses that require advanced analytics and premium support.
- C. Custom Plan – Contact Sales:- The Custom plan encompasses all the features of the Professional plan along with custom analytics, API developer support, service level agreement, and prioritized customer support.
This plan is ideal for enterprises that require a higher level of customization and developer support.
*All prices are in USD, and you can choose between monthly or yearly billing.
Though Aircall provides different pricing plans to cater to different businesses, it must be noted that its premium packages are expensive and do not offer a free plan like CallHippo. We have provided an overview of the CallHippo and Aircall pricing packages to provide a better picture of the two major platforms.
1. Interactive Voice Response
Aircall provides an IVR technology that interacts with the caller, collects information, and routes them to the right agent based on their response to a pre-configured menu. This helps businesses streamline high call volumes and reduces long waiting times for callers.
2. Business Phone Numbers
Aircall offers different types of virtual numbers including toll-free, international, and local phone numbers. You can reach out to your customer in another country from a local phone number and build a sense of trust and credibility in their minds.
3. Warm Call Transfer
The Aircall phone system has a warm call transfer feature that lets agents quickly speak to each other and pass on the information before transferring the call. This eliminates the need for customers to repeat the information every time during call transfer.
4. Smart Call Recording
Aircall has a smart call recording feature that lets agents pause and resume recording as and when needed. This way, the agents can pause recording when the customer provides sensitive details. The call recordings can be used for training and compliance purposes.
5. Call Tags
On Aircall, you can attach tags and custom labels to each of the calls. You can also classify calls with custom tags for easy identification and reference purposes. The call tags get attached to the customer database in the CRM system, so you can refer to the information later.
6. Advanced Analytics
Aircall offers advanced call analytics that makes it easy for businesses to monitor performance, at the level of agents or teams. You can set custom KPIs and metrics like missed call rate, wait time, average call time, etc., and track them continuously using an intuitive dashboard.
7. Custom User Roles
On Aircall, businesses can customize access permissions based on the user roles, including agent, supervisor, admin, or owner. The accessibility for each role can be defined and edited within the application. This helps secure customer data and information collected at the call centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aircall offers innovative features like pause and resume recording, call tags, intelligent call routing, warm transfer, call commenting, IVR system, ring groups, etc. that differentiate Aircall from other providers.
Yes, Aircall integrates well with 100+ CRM and sales tools including HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, Pipedrive, etc.
Both Aircall and CallHippo offer a wide range of innovative call management features, but CallHippo has more affordable plans than Aircall.
No, Aircall does not offer a video conferencing feature. You must try third-party applications like MS Teams or Zoom to host a video call.