Recording all your business calls can be productive in more than one way. You can record calls to analyze the productivity, review data or even use it to win a legal dispute! If calls are cardinal for your business, Call Recording is a vital feature.
So what are the benefits of using an on-hold message?
- Record every important call automatically or initiate recording manually in middle of an ongoing conversation. Tap in the special short codes and customize the recording in an instant.
- Get Recorded Calls delivered to your email in audio format you like along with an optional text transcription.
- Eliminate those tedious quick note makings. Review calls to retrieve important data and key points in exchange with clients.
- Automatically get labeled-recordings of customer interaction by employees. Hassle free analysis and monitoring of individual employees.
- Integrate Call Recordings with your CRM software and optimize resource management and productivity.
- Use recorded calls for employee training and improvement programs. Analyze customer requirements and device efficient management strategies.
- Get automatic recordings of conference calls along with a list of involved credentials.
- Fulfill regulatory-compliance as per legal norms. Hassle free recording of infinite inbound & outbound calls of infinite duration.