Virtual phone numbers are the best telephony solutions that are widely used by different businesses across the globe. These solutions come with multidisciplinary benefits for any business.
Almost 90% of startup costs tend to get reduced with a virtual phone number. Finding the right service provider for your Canada phone numbers can be a daunting task.
There are so many plans, features, and prices that it is common for a person with minimal knowledge of telephony to become overwhelmed. However, multiple service providers offer virtual numbers.
So, here is the list of top and best virtual phone number providers in Canada.
Top list of virtual phone number providers in Canada
CallHippo is Canada’s top provider of virtual phone numbers to businesses. It provides easy-to-use virtual numbers with world-class support. The best features of CallHippo services are specialized functions like call barging, global switch, etc.
Many businesses trust the services of CallHippo for its features and its dedicated support system. Customers can reach the support team for any technical or non-technical issues using chat, mail, live support, etc.
The additional call-on features of CallHippo best help businesses to customize their virtual numbers. These add-ons include call scribe, call tracking insights, voicemail transcriptions, number masking, etc. The pricing plans of CallHippo are available in four different plans, namely:
- Bronze: Starts at $15 per month per user
- Silver: Starts at $30 per month per user
- Platinum: Starts at $45 per month per user
- Enterprise: It comes with customized enterprise solutions
Avoxi virtual phone numbers come with easy setup, large coverage area, intuitive interface, and dedicated call reporting features. It offers toll-free porting and comes with a plethora of advanced call forwarding features for businesses. The pricing plans of Avoxi are available in four different plans, namely:
- Connect: Starts at $16.99 per month and offers 1,032 minutes
- Standard: Starts at $25.99 per month and offers 1,895 minutes
- Advanced: Starts at $43.99 per month and offers 3,888 minutes
- Premium: Starts at $70.99 per month and offers 7,523 minutes
Sonetel offers Canada virtual phone numbers with global call forwarding. It routes calls through traditional phone lines or mobile phones and doesn’t use VoIP. The other features include easy-to-configure voice response and voicemail. The pricing plans of Sonetel are available in three different plans, namely:
- Standard: Free and comes with basic features.
- Business Package: Starts at $4.99 per month per number.
- Premium: Starts at $13.95 per month per user and includes VIP customer handling and customer services.
EasyRinger offers dedicated virtual numbers for Canada that are powered by different features. The top features include interactive voice menus, voicemail, caller ID, voice, SMS, and MMS services. EasyRinger is a popular name in the industry and is trusted by many companies. The pricing plans of EasyRinger are available in two different plans, namely:
- Standard: It starts at $10 per month and comes with two months free when paid annually.
- Pro Plan: It starts at $14 per month and comes with two months free when paid annually.
5. Vonage for Home
Vonage for Home is a dedicated VoIP service that allows users to connect to anyone using their smartphone only. The best virtual phone features from Vonage for Home include Extensions, SimulRing, Voicemail Plus, etc. The pricing plans of Vonage for Home are available in a single plan only:
- It charges $9.99 per month for the first six months with a one-year agreement. The charges are then increased to $14.99 per month plus taxes and other fees.
TollFreeForwarding offers Canada virtual phone numbers with multiple features. The best features of TollFreeForwarding numbers are real-time reporting tools, call recordings, and scheduled forwarding. The pricing plans of TollFreeForwarding are available in four different plans, namely:
- Starter: It starts at $9 per month and goes up to $11 per month.
- Medium: It starts at $19 per month and goes up to $23 per month.
- Large: It starts at $49 per month and goes up to $63 per month.
- High Volume: Offers customized priced solutions for high volume clients.
Zadarma offers multi-channel virtual phone numbers. All virtual phone numbers from Zadarma are powered by simple integration with the latest CRM tools like Zoho, Salesforce, etc.
It promises to save 90% of the operational costs of different businesses on making international calls. It also provides a free-of-cost Zadarma CRM that can be used to make or receive calls. The pricing plans of Zadarma are available in a single plan:
- It charges $2 as a monthly fee with zero connection fees.
Ooma offers different virtual phone numbers that make it easy for businesses to operate in busy countries like Canada. All virtual numbers from Oom are supported by high-end mobile applications that make it easy to send and receive calls. The best features of Ooma numbers include great scalability, virtual receptionist, call park, ring groups, etc. The pricing plans of Ooma are available in two different plans, namely:
- Ooma Office: It charges $19.95 per month per user.
- Ooma Office Pro: It charges $24.95 per month per user.
Fonvirtual offers dedicated Canada virtual phone numbers for businesses on their virtual PBX services. These numbers are rich in powerful features like easy CRM integration, click-to-call in simple steps, etc.
The other essential features include control over office hours, Google data studio, artificial intelligence-powered tools, etc. The pricing plans of Fonvirtual are a bit difficult to understand as it offers free services.
- Free service and at the time of discharge, the business is charged with start-up cost, advice, and training charges.
iPlum is another great option to invest in a Canada toll-free number. All numbers from iPlum are powered by exceptional features like dual calling reliability, auto-attendant, business hours, auto text reply, team accounts, etc.
The other powerful features include secure texting, HIPAA compliance, call recording, voicemail transcriptions, etc. The pricing plans of IPlum are available in two different plans, namely:
- Unlimited Call, Text Plan: It costs $11.99 per user when paid annually and $14.99 per user when paid monthly.
- Measured Plan: It costs $4.99 per user when paid annually and $5.99 per user when paid monthly.
Fongo comes as a free Canada-wide calling app and it features caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, conference calls, etc. The pricing plans of Fongo calling are not required as it is a free Canada-wide calling and texting app. It charges for texting only. The texting plans include:
- $2.79 for one month
- $5.49 for three months
- $9.99 for six months
12. Traverse Telecom
Traverse Telecom is a well-known name in the virtual telephone numbers industry. It offers virtual telephony with the best call quality, easy to set up, easy to use, and quick installation. The best features of Traverse Telecom include call forwarding, IVR, call routing, call waiting, etc. The pricing plans of Traverse Telecom are available in three different plans, namely:
- Pay as you go: It is a free plan.
- 1-2 User Plan: It costs $24.99 per month if paid monthly and $22.50 per month if paid annually.
- 3-8 Users Plan: It costs $74.99 per month if paid monthly and $67.50 per month if paid annually.
You may not miss buying a Canadian virtual phone number that comes with a plethora of advantages. We understand your confusion in selecting the best virtual phone number provider and providing you the list mentioned above of top service providers in Canada.
You can select any of the above virtual phone number providers and interact with Canadian markets and customers.