Senior Writer: Sakshi Sharma
Customer service has become more important than ever. According to Microsoft, 90% of Americans use customer service as a factor in deciding whether or not to do business with a company. The same report indicates that 58% of consumers will switch companies because of poor customer service.
Another research found that more than 50% of customers across all age groups typically use the phone to reach a support team.
This makes it imperative for businesses to offer phone support, even if they offer customer service on other channels (email, social media, or live chat).
Considering its importance, we’re introducing CallHippo and Klaus integration. As a result, everything you need for seamless call handling is now available at CallHippo.
- Robust Business Phone System: CallHippo is one of the most comprehensive phone solutions for all your business communication needs. Based on the cloud, CallHippo allows you to manage calls from anywhere, using any internet-connected device.
- Phone Number of Your Choice: CallHippo allows you to buy phone numbers from more than 50+ countries. You can choose local, toll-free, or both numbers for your business.
By integrating CallHippo with Klaus, you can serve your customers better and keep an eye on your team’s performance without spending hours on it.
Sounds intriguing? Here’s how you will benefit from CallHippo and Klaus. But before we move forward, let’s understand what a business phone system is and why you need it.
What is a Business Phone System?
A business phone system is a multi-line phone network that allows your customers to reach you over the phone and vice-versa. It can handle large call volumes and provide deep insights into your customers’ expectations.
While there are various types of business phone systems, it’s best to invest in a cloud-based phone system. Here’s why:
- Flexibility: You will no longer be stuck at a desk to attend to customers’ calls. Instead, you can use your smartphone to do it. This makes remote working easier and effective.
- Pocket-friendly: Since your calls will be routed via the internet, your phone bills won’t burn a hole in your pocket (even for international calls).
- A better understanding of marketing campaigns: Even with several digital channels, many customers prefer calling the business directly. You can add a unique number to each of your digital campaigns and track the incoming calls efficiently. This will help you understand what generates better results.
- Gain insights into your operations: Features like call recording and live call monitoring enable you to better understand your customers’ expectations and problems. You can use the insights to enhance your services and improve customer satisfaction.
- No infrastructure required: Since everything is based on the cloud, you don’t need special equipment, hardware, or infrastructure to run a business phone system. All you need is the internet and an internet-connected device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop).
CallHippo is one of the leading cloud-based business phone systems with a presence in over 50+ countries and is trusted by 5000+ brands. With Klaus integration, CallHippo has become even more powerful.
CallHippo is Now Smarter Than Ever
CallHippo already has several advanced features, such as smart call routing, live call monitoring, call transfer, and call analytics.
That said, here are some major reasons businesses across the globe choose CallHippo:
- SDAP (Patent-Pending Technology): CallHippo’s SDAP configures your calling system in real-time to enhance call quality and improve the calling experience. It is fully automated and does not require any technical overhead to set up.
- The versatility of Features: CallHippo is packed with all the features you will need to manage business communications for sales and support teams. It has a power dialer to automate number dialing, call recording to help you listen to calls, and analytics to see how your agents perform.
- Reliable: Based on the cloud, CallHippo has servers all around the globe. Even in case of power outages or a disaster, your call will be re-routed to other servers. Therefore, CallHippo offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Now combined with Klaus, it has become even smarter.
CallHippo now allows you to track your agent’s performance and see if they meet your customer service standards. You can track customer satisfaction scores in real-time, share feedback with your agents, and ensure consistent service quality.
Klaus, Helping Deliver the Best Customer Experience Always
Klaus is a support quality assurance tool that helps support teams improve their performances. Its internal ticket review system enables quality-oriented businesses to deliver a consistent customer experience.
The Klaus and CallHippo integration offer you the following benefits:
- Advanced filtering: Find calls that need your immediate attention, listen to those recordings, and enhance your agent’s performance.
- Custom scorecards: Pair your quality standards with rating categories that meet your customer service goals. The scorecard will rank your agents accordingly, making it easier to find who needs coaching.
- Feedback: Write notes and feedback to your agents based on their performance to guide them to improve.
- Quality Dashboard: Find your team’s weak spot, analyze individual achievements, and identify drops in performance as they happen.
Don’t Miss Any Calls From Your Customers
As we’ve mentioned before, CallHippo is a cloud-based VoIP solution. This means your agents can access CallHippo from any device, including their mobile. This provides your team with the much-needed flexibility without affecting your customer experience.
No call will now go unnoticed. You can use your mobile internet to communicate with your customers via CallHippo’s app, even during internet outages.
For calls outside business hours, you can either forward them to another number or allow customers to leave a voicemail.
These voicemails will land directly in your inbox, so you can understand customers’ queries and reach out to them when you’re back in the office.
Stepping Closer to Success
A company that truly understands its customers’ needs and makes efforts to meet them will definitely succeed in the long run. But, apart from it, you also need to ensure that every interaction with customers gives them a memorable experience.
No matter how angry or happy your customers are, when they interact with your business, it should leave them awestruck with your service. That’s possible when they interact with real humans, and the agent understands their needs.
CallHippo integrates with your CRM to provide deep insights to support representatives about the customer before they even pick the call. This enables your team to personalize the customer experience. Klaus, on the other hand, ensures your agents meet the quality standards you set and helps them improve over time with pinpoint feedback.
Combining CallHippo with Klaus: Benefits Everyone
The Klaus and CallHippo integration means your customers can reach out to you over the phone and get the same experience they would on any other platform. CallHippo ensures it is easy to reach you, while Klaus ensures your agents meet your quality standards.
1- Sign in to your CallHippo account or create one if you don’t have it already.
2- Choose a phone number for your business.
3- Connect your Klaus account.
4- Create your quality scorecard.
5- Start making and receiving calls. You will be able to track agent performance from the very first call.
That’s it—no more steps. You’ve built a scalable way to provide customer support and assess your agent’s performance with no hassle.
Klaus and CallHippo integration can give your customers the best possible experience while enhancing your agent’s performance over time.
Are you ready for the CallHippo and Klaus integration? Share your expectations with us!