Remitr, a Toronto-based business payments provider in the Fin-Tech space, offers businesses a better alternative to wire transfers, cheques and bank visits. The established Remitr Global Network allows for fast (often one-day) payments across Canada and to over 150 countries. The platform also offers the Remitr Global Business Account for receiving in USD, GBP and EUR, which alleviates the burden of exorbitant banking fees when receiving international payments.
Awards and Reviews
How CallHippo Helped Remitr Reduce Their Calling Costs?
Before using CallHippo, Remitr was struggling with call routing and CRM integrations. These processes required a lot of time and effort. Additionally, the Remitr team needed toll-free numbers to improve customer interaction. After some online research, Remitr discovered CallHippo.
CallHippo’s virtual phone system offered Remitr convenient call routing, call recording, CRM integrations, and overall reduced costs. Remitr concluded that CallHippo has extensive enterprise-class features in an IP telephony solution – while also being cost-effective and easy to use.
What challenges propelled Remitr to switch to CallHippo?
Remitr is a distributed team spread across four countries. This posed a significant challenge in managing both the inbound and outbound calling systems for customers and employees. Here are the problems Remitr was facing:
- Team coordination and call management.
- Prolonged calling time and high costs.
- Lack of a call routing facility which resulted in reduced productivity.
- An existing CRM integration that was not intuitive or easy to follow.
Remitr needed a solution that offered a smooth and efficient CRM integration facility, including with HubSpot. They also needed toll-free numbers to continue offering their customers quality support.
How CallHippo helped Remitr overcome the challenges!
The challenges that Remitr faced indicated that the company needed a complete virtual calling solution that could help manage calls better, reduce time, and save costs.
Here’s how Remitr benefited from switching to CallHippo’s virtual phone system:
- Granular call routing rules helped improve productivity.
- Making good use of the call recording facility eased out process issues.
- Reduced calling costs helped improve ROI.
- Toll-free numbers allowed for better customer interaction.
- Easy CRM integrations led to more efficient utilization of HubSpot and other CRM platforms.
One feature of CallHippo that Remitr finds particularly useful, is background noise cancelation. They say it is definitely a value-add, especially for team members working from home due to the COVID-19 crisis.