Your search for the perfect Toky alternative ends with CallHippo. Customizable, flexible & scalable, CallHippo offers exclusive business services for your specific requirements! An in-depth comparison between Toky & CallHippo will help you make the right decision. Learn why CallHippo is the best alternative to Toky.
COMPARE FEATURES & PRICING AND SELECT THE BEST BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEM
The business environment today is heavily dependent on how companies, employees, and other stakeholders communicate with each other. Control over the working environment and the reliability of workplace tools is an important aspect today.
A survey by Steelcase on Engagement and Global Workplace found that 88% of ‘highly engaged’ employees have control over their workplace. Different modes of communication offer varying degrees of reliability and control. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) allows a high degree of integration and control in the contemporary workplace environment. In VoIP, service reliability and innovation are paramount. So, if you are an existing Toky user and are looking to get a better Toky alternative, CallHippo can be the best bet for you.
Toky Plans & Pricing
CallHippo – An Ideal Toky Alternative
With its fully-featured internet telephony system and 24/7 customer service, CallHippo has emerged as one of the leading VoIP service providers. Right from basic call functionalities like Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, and Call Recording to advanced features like GlobalConnect, Auto-Switch, After Call Work, and more, CallHippo strives as a better Toky substitute.
Benefits Of Using CallHippo
- CallHippo provides local, toll-free, online, and virtual phone numbers for 50+ countries to enable organizations to expand their business efficiently and cost-effectively
- Using CallHippo as a replacement of Toky empowers your team to focus more on critical tasks and thus helps your business improve customer service
- As opposed to Toky, CallHippo offers varied pricing plans at lower costs.
Why should you choose CallHippo as a Toky Alternative?
CallHippo lets you customize your callers’ on-hold time
Callers usually hang up when they have to stay on the line for a long time. This can have an adverse effect in the long run. Therefore, it is wise to keep your callers engaged while they wait for your agents to answer their call. CallHippo’s on-hold music enables you to do this. With this feature, you can replace the erring engaged tone with pleasing music or a customized message conveying the value of your product or services, the new offers or discounts, and anything you want your customers to know. Thus, your customers tend to stay longer on the line.
This Toky substitute enables you to plan your calls
When you have your client base spread across different parts of the globe, it is crucial to have a knack of their working hours in real-time. With CallHippo’s Call Planner, you will get a list of all those countries you have clients in along with their real-time working hours. For example, you have your business in the USA, and your customers are in Canada, Spain, and the UK. What Call Planner will do is help you get a list of countries where you can place calls immediately with maximum chances of getting it answered. Thus, it enables you to determine the best time to connect with your global clients.
CallHippo offers a myriad of unique calling features
In addition to basic internet telephony features, CallHippo equips its users with sophisticated calling functions. This includes:
1. Auto-Switch: Let your dialer automatically switch to your appropriate CallHippo number as soon as you insert the number you are dialing. Let’s say; you dial a number with country code +44. Auto-Switch will automatically switch to your CallHippo UK Phone number.
2. After Call Work: This Toky substitute proffers features like After Call Work (ACW) that aids your team members in dealing with multiple customers. They can make notes of essential points after every call in the app itself, forward those notes to their colleagues, and ensure top-notch customer satisfaction by resolving the queries immediately.
3. Last Called By: Get an overview of your caller’s previous call with CallHippo’s Last Called By feature. This turns out to be immensely beneficial when you have a huge team, and you need to connect the caller to the right point of contact. This ensures flawless customer experience and enhances your customer service.
All these make CallHippo a better Toky alternative.
TOKY ALTERNATIVE – CALLHIPPO
|Plans||Bronze - $16, Silver - $20, Platinum - $30*, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||Pre-agent plan - $25, Team plan - $35, Enterprise - Call for quote|
|Price Scheme||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription | Quote-based|
|Product Info||CallHippo provides you with ultimate solution adhering to all your business requirements associated with Phone Support Systems.||Toky is a virtual phone system integrated with all your CRM tools. It lets you make, monitor and manage calls from websites and phones in complete synchronisation.|
|Customer Support||Phone, Live Support, Ticket, Training||Phone, Training, Live Support|
|Types of Customers||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business | Freelancers|
|OS Supported||Windows, Mac, Web-based, Android, iOS||Windows, Mac, Linux, Web-based, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile|
*After the above comparison, you can understand that the best alternative for Toky is CallHippo!