Auto-Create Campaign | Get Your Campaign Leads Right in The CallHippo App!
The Auto-Create campaign feature is an automated system with triggers. As soon as a lead is created on your CRM, it will be reflected in the power dialer with three triggers: lead creation, lead updation, or lead stage change. Currently, it is only available with Leadsquared CRM.
What Is the Purpose of the Auto-Create Campaign Feature?
Leads are created every day, but many salespeople don’t have time to call them. The auto-create campaign feature, along with the power dialer, can automatically call leads, so you never have to worry about being behind on leads again or letting them slip through the cracks.
Sales Automation is an intelligent tool. If used properly, it can convert leads into potential customers and give you a serious way to get ahead of your competitors (without the stress).
For example, instead of spending hours each week making numerous outbound calls manually, they can use that precious time for other activities such as sending emails or SMSs to their leads, analyzing the campaign’s performance, and much more.
This feature has been designed to help our clients save resources by generating automated campaigns. It’s important to know that the auto-create campaign feature is an intelligent function that will save you time and ensure that you run a quality campaign every time. Rest assured that agents will be able to dial back-to-back leads as soon as possible.
What Are The Key Benefits of Auto-create Campaign Feature?
While this feature has numerous benefits, we have listed down the most evident ones here.
1. It Ensures No Lead is Forgotten
Auto-create campaign feature ensures all your leads are accounted for and generates reports to help you draw insights on how effectively you are engaging with your target audiences.
The auto-create campaign feature ensures that no lead is left forgotten. It builds your campaigns for you, saving your time and allowing you to focus on more important things than tracking leads manually with spreadsheets, calendars, and everything else.
2. It Allows Quick Responses
Auto-create campaign feature will enable instant responses. It is a great way to start a conversation and allow quick responses, which is important when a lead has filled out a form on your website and has to wait to be contacted by a sales rep.
For example, when someone fills out a form on your site and has to wait to be contacted by a sales rep, they might get impatient with the lag time. This ensures that leads know that you’re there for them and that your team will be in touch as quickly as possible.
3. It Increases Accuracy
A by-product of automation is greater accuracy. The more times you perform a task, the more opportunities you have to make a mistake. Thus, saving yourself the manual repetition of dialing the lead contact reduces the chance of errors.
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month