Get Internet Phone Number
With CallHippo you can buy an internet phone number in less than 3 minutes. When you make outgoing calls your internet phone number will be displayed to your customers. You can make or receives calls over the internet with our internet number.
- Get access to live call monitoring
- Provide 24-hour support to customer worldwide with an internet phone service
- Receive text transcripts of business voicemails
What Is Internet Phone Number ?
Internet Phone Number is a new-age number that leaves behind the old telephone monopolies and offers a wide range of functionalities like forwarding calls , voicemail, call conference, multiple lines, and a lot more. It sends audio data of your voice in the form of packets over the internet with wifi instead of sending it via a copper wire of your phone line.
If your business has a presence in multiple cities, has high call volume, or you want powerful functionalities to drive processes. Internet calling can be a valuable international calling channel of communication for you. Internet phone numbers Also called virtual numbers, it is an online number that allows you to forward phone calls to any other device. It cuts costs for both the business and its customers.
How To Buy Internet Phone Numbers for international calls?
There are many apps for calling through the internet, but the earliest way is to buy from CallHippo. They promise a setup time of fewer than 3 minutes.
The combination of an Internet phone number with powerful value for money features like forwarding calls , call recording, voicemail greeting, IVR, toll-free number,unlimited calling, text messages , etc., will give the impression of a professional business that cares about its customers. This number are both mobile devices and landline supported.
How To Get Even More From Your Internet Phone Number without using Google Voice?
There are a lot of additional benefits that latest version of CallHippo’s Internet phone number has. If your customers call your number, it can be forwarded directly to your business phone number or personal phone number. You can make outbound calls or message using your mobile phone.
Receive text transcripts of the voicemail you get from your customers, business voicemails, and integrate it with other business apps, all of which makes choosing CallHippo a simple decision.
If you want an Internet phone number for your business for international calling , get on a call with our customer success team here.
Features Of Internet Phone Number
Setup Your Phone System In Less Than 3 Minutes
Sign up now and start your Virtual Phone System in 3 minutes
Benefits of Internet Phone Numbers
Internet numbers provides several advantages over the regular circuit-based phone network.
The internet phone numbers have multifarious advantages for all types of users – be it individuals, home offices, small and mid-sized businesses, or large corporations.
1. It’s Cost-Effective
A decrease in overall cost is a major driving force that has driven the increased reputation of the internet telephony. There are many direct and indirect ways by which operations cost can be mitigated.
a. Hardware Price
- An internet phone system eliminates the need for excess hardware, from a PBX console down to the wiring. Softphones can replace the phone hardware itself. SIP trunks can be used to ease the transition of the phone system upgrades. Our own offices have zero physical phone lines or phones despite having teams on-call round the clock.
b. Lower Calling Expenses
- As the name suggests, Internet phone number send all the communication data as packets and send over the internet. Due to this, the cost per call is reduced significantly.
- Statistics show that small businesses using Internet phone number can reduce their company’s phone bill by up to 60%. They can also save up to 90% on international calls.
c. Maintenance and Peripheral Costs
- A significant part of the reduced costs is attributed to the fact that an internet phone system like CallHippo, does not require any additional workforce to manage it. Activities such as system set up, troubleshooting, and training can be handled by the support teams of your service provider.
2. It offers Mobility as you only need internet connection
One distinct advantage to buy internet phone numbers is the ability to make calls from anywhere to any device like google phone or iPhone . Unlike in a traditional phone system, where systems are rigid as lines run to your business, This phone numbers only requires a soft-phone and an internet connection to make and receive calls and can be taken anywhere.
3. Geographic Flexibility
Another advantage is Geographic flexibility. You can not only make or receive calls from anywhere in the world supported with wifi and google data. You can get numbers that belong to any area code globally, eliminating the need for someone being physically present. At Callhippo, we leverage its capabilities to provide 24-hour support to our customers worldwide, with every country taken care of.
Get an Internet Phone Number in 4 Easy StepsBuy Internet Phone Number of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy NumbersBuy numbers from around the world
Add UsersCreate your team and invite agents
Start CallingStart Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
Track CallsGet detailed caller insights and identify the best prospects
Why Businesses Prefer Internet Phone Numbers?
Now that you completely understand what internet phone numbers is and its benefits, there is a multitude of advantages to incorporate such a system into your business.
1. Powerful Capabilities For Small And Large Teams
Internet phone number are backed by powerful functionalities that can drive your business. Great Features such as Call Recording, Call Forwarding, Conference Calls, and Call Transfer can be very helpful in daily business activities.
But if you have a specific inbound or outbound calling process, here are some capabilities that will help you.
If you have an Inbound process, then the following can offer value.
- Personalized greetings like Welcome Music, Call Hold Music.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me
- Live Call Monitoring using an online user interface
- Call Groups
While if you have outbound process, then you can find value in
- Power Dialers
- Auto Switch
- Global Connect
- Call barring rulesA
2. Affordable Hardware And Software
As we explored earlier, Internet telephone number service can operate at significantly low regulatory fees as compared to traditional methods. This saved cost can be a significant advantage for small businesses who can reinvest this money in their business. Such number can be used with internet business phone system.
3. Increased Accessibility
With a traditional phone system, you can talk to one person at a time. On the contrary, Internet phone service offers an array of features like ring all, call conference, caller id,call forwarding, and voicemail, which benefits businesses. With Ring All, you can distribute the incoming calls on business or personal number in such a way that none of the callers return unanswered. Such services also make it easier for employees, management, and associates to collaborate and communicate with clients and friends.
4. It Is Scalable
Scalability is another aspect that make it an attractive proposition for growing businesses. It eliminates growth barriers like having to purchase expensive hardware devices or dedicated lines as you grow. Its as simple as create a account do a payment and start using more service. There are more ways to consider like you’re:
- Prepping for a spike in demand during the holidays
- Opening a new branch office
- Find the 7 best internet phone service for business
- Find the right telephone system for small business
Frequently Asked Questions on Internet Phone Number
What is an internet phone number?
Why use internal phone call services?
- Cost-effective calls
- Easy installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Flexibly scales up and down
- Employees’ can stay connected wherever they go with internet phone calling app
- An array of advanced calling features
- Integrates with other business systems