Get 50+ Country Internet Phone Number In 30 Seconds
With CallHippo you can buy an internet phone number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls your internet phone number will be displayed to your customers. You can make or receives calls over the internet with our number. Sign up now!!
- Get access to live call monitoring
- Provide 24-hour support to customer worldwide with an internet phone number
- Receive text transcripts of business voicemails
- Distribute calls and enable real-time collaboration
- Eliminate potential growth barriers
- 1. Get 50+ Country Internet Phone Number In 30 Seconds
- 1. Get Started Now!
- 2. What Is Internet Phone Number ?
- 3. Buy Internet Phone Number
- 4. Setup Your Phone System In Less Than 3 Minutes
- 2. Benefits Of Internet Phone Numbers
- 3. 1. It’s Cost-Effective:
- 4. 2. It offers Mobility:
- 5. 3. Geographic Flexibility
- 7. Why Businesses Prefer Internet Phone Numbers?
- 9. Explore More
- 10. Recent Blog
What Is Internet Phone Number ?
Internet Phone Number is a new-age number that leaves behind the old telephone monopolies and offers a wide range of functionalities like call forwarding, voicemail, call conference, multiple lines, and a lot more. It sends audio data of your voice in the form of packets over the internet instead of sending it via a copper wire of your phone line. If your business has a presence in multiple cities, has high call volume, or you want powerful functionalities to drive processes. Internet calling can be a valuable channel of communication for you. Internet phone numbers Also called virtual numbers, it is an online number that allows you to forward phone calls to any other device. It cuts costs for both the business and its customers.
How to buy internet phone numbers?
You can buy Internet phone numbers for 50+ countries from CallHippo. They promise a setup time of fewer than 3 minutes.
The combination of an Internet phone number with powerful features like smart call forwarding, call recording, voicemail greeting, IVR, toll-free number, etc., will give the impression of a professional business that cares about its customers.
How to get even more from your internet phone number?
There are a lot of additional benefits that CallHippo’s Internet phone number has. If your customers call your number, it can be forwarded directly to your phone number. You can make outbound calls using your mobile phone.
Receive text transcripts of the voicemail you get from your customers, business voicemails, and integrate it with other business apps, all of which makes choosing CallHippo a simple decision.
If you want an Internet phone number for your business, get on a call with our customer success team here.
Buy Internet Phone Number
Features Of Internet Phone Number
Benefits Of Internet Phone Numbers
Internet telephony provides several advantages over the regular circuit-based phone network.
The internet phone numbers have multifarious advantages for all types of users – be it individuals, home offices, small and mid-sized businesses, or large corporations.
1. It’s Cost-Effective:
A decrease in overall cost is a major driving force that has driven the increased reputation of the internet telephony. There are many direct and indirect ways by which operations cost can be mitigated.
- An internet phone system eliminates the need for excess hardware, from a PBX console down to the wiring. Softphones can replace the phone hardware itself. SIP trunks can be used To ease the transition of the phone system upgrades. Our own offices have zero physical phone lines or phones despite having teams on-call round the clock.
Lower Calling Expenses:
- As the name suggests, Internet phone number send all the communication data as packets and send over the internet. Due to this, the cost per call is reduced significantly.
- Statistics show that small businesses using Internet phone number can reduce their company’s phone bill by up to 60%. They can also save up to 90% on international calls.
Maintenance and Peripheral Costs:
- A significant part of the reduced costs is attributed to the fact that an internet phone system like CallHippo, does not require any additional workforce to manage it. Activities such as system set up, troubleshooting, and training can be handled by the support teams of your service provider.
2. It offers Mobility:
One distinct advantage to buy internet phone numbers is the ability to make calls from anywhere. Unlike in a traditional phone system, where systems are rigid as lines run to your business, This phone numbers only requires a soft-phone and an internet connection to make and receive calls and can be taken anywhere.
3. Geographic Flexibility
Another advantage is Geographic flexibility. You can not only make or receive calls from anywhere in the world. You can get numbers that belong to any area code globally, eliminating the need for someone being physically present. At Callhippo, we leverage its capabilities to provide 24-hour support to our customers worldwide, with every country taken care of.
Set Up Your Phone System In 4 Easy Steps
Buy Virtual Phone Numbers of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy numbers from around the world
Create your team and invite agents
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
Get detailed caller insights and identify the best prospects
Why Businesses Prefer Internet Phone Numbers?
Now that you completely understand what internet phone numbers is and its benefits, there is a multitude of advantages to incorporate such a system into your business.
1. Powerful Capabilities For Small And Large Teams
Internet phone number are backed by powerful functionalities that can drive your business. Features such as Call Recording, Call Forwarding, Conference Calls, and Call Transfer can be very helpful in daily business activities.
But if you have a specific inbound or outbound calling process, here are some capabilities that will help you.
If you have an Inbound process, then the following can offer value.
- Personalized greetings like Welcome Music, Call Hold Music.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Simultaneous ringing, find-me-follow-me
- Live Call Monitoring using an online user interface
- Call Groups
While if you have outbound process, then you can find value in
- Power Dialers
- Auto Switch
- Global Connect
- Call barring rulesA
2. Affordable Hardware And Software
As we explored earlier, Internet telephone number can operate at significantly low cost as compared to traditional methods. This saved cost can be a significant advantage for small businesses who can reinvest this money in their business.
3. Increased Accessibility
With a traditional phone system, you can talk to one person at a time. On the contrary, Internet phone system offers an array of features like ring all, call conference, call forwarding, and voicemail, which benefits businesses. With Ring All, you can distribute the incoming calls in such a way that none of the callers return unanswered. Such services also make it easier for employees, management, and associates to collaborate and communicate with clients.
4. It Is Scalable:
Scalability is another aspect that make it an attractive proposition for growing businesses. It eliminates growth barriers like having to purchase expensive hardware or dedicated lines as you grow. There are many possible scenarios to consider like you’re:
- Prepping for a spike in demand during the holidays
- Opening a new branch office
Frequently Asked Questions
An internet phone number enables businesses to reach clients across the country without any overhead of opening new offices in each city.
Some of the most significant advantages you can avail by using CallHippo’s internet phone call services include:
- Cost-effective calls
- Easy installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Flexibly scales up and down
- Employees’ can stay connected wherever they go with internet phone calling app
- An array of advanced calling features
- Integrates with other business systems
Yes, you can choose an internet phone number for any country. It will help you create a local presence globally.
If you require, you can have multiple CallHippo phone numbers. There are additional costs for hosting a new number from CallHippo account. You can view the pricing plans for more details.