We take the security of our systems seriously, and we value the security community. Responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us ensure the security and privacy of our users.
Reporting Security Vulnerabilities
- Description of the location and potential impact of the vulnerability;
- Steps required to reproduce the vulnerability (POC scripts, screenshots, and compressed screen captures are all helpful to us)
- Access and expose customer data that is your own.
- Avoiding scanning techniques that are likely to cause degradation of service to other customers (e.g. by overloading the site).
- Keep within the guidelines of our Terms Of Service.
- Keep details of vulnerabilities secret until the CallHippo security team has been notified and had a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability.
Refrain from Public Disclosure
Taking into consideration the safety of our customers/users please do not publish any security vulnerabilities. We expect to fix all security issues within 30 days from the date of the reported security issue. Once an issue has been fixed we will explicitly acknowledge this and at which time you are free to publish your work.
Rewards & Recognition
- You are the first person to report the vulnerability.
- The vulnerability level of the reported issue.
- You have complied with our guidelines.
If you prefer to remain anonymous, we encourage you to use pseudonym when reporting.
You may test only against a CallHippo Account for which you are the Account Owner.
CallHippo website and blogs are not in-scope for this testing.