Target vs. Achievement | Measure Your Employees’ Potential With a Single Click
Set tailored and realistic targets for each of the team members–experienced or novice, with CallHippo’s latest and unique feature called Target vs. Achievement. This feature enables managers to monitor individual’s or team’s performance in real-time and to measure a variety of critical performance metrics such as call target, talk time, and login hours, among others. Based on the outcomes, organizations can implement corrective actions, amend their strategy, or provide training to underperforming personnel.
What Is the Purpose of the Target vs. Achievement Feature?
The purpose of introducing this innovative and unique feature that none other than CallHippo provides is to eliminate the need to manually compare target and achievement, make efficient use of data, and enable managers to gain insights into their team’s productivity with a single click. Thanks to this feature, managers will now be able to access real-time information about how each employee is performing their duties.
Later, based on the results, they can take immediate corrective measures if necessary. For example, if a manager learns that some of their employees are falling far short of their targets, they can identify the cause of the problem and fix it as soon as possible. At the same time, the manager can share the modus operandi or approach followed by the employees who have excelled and achieved the goals, with the rest of the team.
What Are The Key Benefits of Target Vs Achievement Feature?
The Target vs. Achievement feature provides numerous benefits to managers as well as the organization as a whole. Three of the most important benefits of this feature are:
- Allow you to create employee-specific targets.
- Let you conduct real-time performance evaluations, and
- Help you identify flaws in the strategy or workflow.
Let’s understand how.
1. Set Employee-Specific Goals
With this feature, you can set personalized targets for each employee. This allows you to set different goals for novice and experienced employees, ensuring that work is allocated to each employee based on their experience and competence.
2. Real-Time Performance Evaluation
The Target vs. Achievement feature allows you to track individual or team performance in real-time.
You can determine which employees are progressing toward the goal with the desired speed and which ones are lagging.
3. Help You Find Flaws
The real-time data and report analysis of target vs. achievement will allow you to identify and fill gaps in your approach. For example, you can determine whether your employees require any specific training, or whether the workflow needs to be overhauled.
What Metrics Can Be Calculated Using the Target vs. Achievement Feature?
CallHippo’s unique Target Vs. Achievement feature allows you to track and measure several different metrics such as call target, login hours, and talk time, among others. Moreover, you can define individual targets for each employee and edit them as needed.
For example, for senior employees, you can set 10 calls per day, whereas for new recruits, you can set it to 6-7. Similarly, you can specify login hours and talk time as well. At the end of the month, or after a period, you can extract the data and evaluate whether or not employees met their respective targets.
If you find that several employees have met their targets, you may raise their targets for the next month. While for underperforming employees, you can arrange for training and consultation programs to help them improve their performance.
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month