Integrated phone system with innovative features.Best For : Medium-scale businesses and enterprises that require sophisticated call management features to deliver efficient customer support.
- Business phone numbers
- Multi-level IVR
- Call conferencing
- Call notes
- Warm transfer
- Smart escalations
- Business hours
- Desktop notifications
Other Users Choose
- Power dialer
- Call queuing
- Global connect
- Voice broadcast
- Smart call forwarding
- Call recording
- Smart switch
- Call queuing
What is Freshcaller: An Overview
Freshcaller is a cloud-based business phone system with advanced functionalities designed to streamline customer support operations. A brainchild of the reputed Freshworks, Freshcaller allows businesses to handle customer queries using virtual numbers that aren’t tied to a specific device or location.
Freshcaller offers different types of virtual numbers in 50+ countries including local, vanity, international, and toll-free numbers. This increases the credibility of your business and adds a professional image to the brand. It also allows for hassle-free porting of existing numbers.
Freshcaller is easy to set up and has an intuitive dashboard and user-friendly features. It has advanced features including call recording, virtual queuing, multi-level IVR system, warm transfers, etc. that help streamline high call volumes and enhance the efficiency of your customer support teams.
Freshcaller can be customized to meet industry-specific requirements. It goes well on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices, so you can attend to customer support requests even when you are not physically present at the desk. This makes Freshcaller ideal for businesses with a distributed workforce.
Freshcaller monitors agent performance by tracking conversation history and using advanced analytics. This helps businesses make informed, data-driven decisions when it comes to customer support operations.
Freshcaller works well with other Freshwork products like Freshchat and Freshdesk. It also offers inbound caller IDs based on which you can identify caller expectations route them to the right department or agent, and improve first contact resolution rates.
|Value for money
|Ease of Use
|Likelihood to recommend
- Freshcaller has robust analytics and evaluation that helps analyze agents’ performance by monitoring their weekly and monthly call volumes.
- Freshcaller is compatible with Freshwork tools and products including Freshsales, Freshdesk, and Freshchat. If you are using Freshdesk tools, Freshcaller is your go-to communication platform to build a connected ecosystem.
- Freshcaller is easy to install and configure, and its features are straightforward. It has a shorter learning curve, a clean interface, and can be set up in a quick span of time.
- Freshcaller follows a smooth call-handling process. It has advanced features that allow businesses to handle a high volume of incoming calls in a very short time.
- Freshcaller offers a ‘day pass’ feature that allows businesses to enhance user access to agents in case there is a surge in incoming call volumes. This helps improve resolution rates and shorten queue length.
- Freshcaller data including call recordings are encrypted. It is also compliant with regulations laid out by GDPR and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), so it can be used for businesses in regulated industries like healthcare.
- With Freshcaller, solving a technical glitch or bouncing back from an outage takes very long and it stalls the communication system. The response time for a ticket is also high, so the Freshcaller support team must work on offering timely support.
- When compared to other enterprise-grade phone systems, Freshcaller has missing features and functionalities for the price it charges. In the online Freshcaller reviews, users have reported a high monthly fee per agent.
- In Freshcaller, the reporting function is not very intuitive and it is hard to make insights out of the analytics. The documentation is not very clear and it must be improved.
- The customization abilities of Freshcaller are very limited and the call flow is very similar to the typical call center. It is difficult to configure and customize the features to meet the unique business needs.
- Though it has the ability to offer omnichannel support, it is expensive to add multiple channels like WhatsApp, chatbot, etc.
- Users have reported that the Freshcaller mobile app has technical glitches, often crashes and is not responsive.
Freshcaller has four different pricing plans to meet the affordability needs of different businesses. It offers a 14-day trial period so you can play with the features before you subscribe.
- A. Growth Plan – $15/agent/ month (Billed yearly):- The Growth plan extends the free plan with additional features like number porting, call queuing, voicemail, warm transfers, call recording, pre-built reports, and parallel calling. It also offers free talk time of up to 2,000 incoming minutes per month. This plan is suitable for small-scale businesses that require additional features in their growth and evolution phase.
- B. Pro Plan – $39/ agent/month (Billed yearly):- The Pro plan has all the features of the Growth plan along with premium features like holiday routing, call barging, call monitoring, routing automation, IVR, custom reports, call conferencing, and agent extensions. It allows a free talk time of 3000 minutes per month. The Pro plan is appropriate for medium-scale businesses that require advanced features to streamline their customer support operations.
- C. Enterprise Plan – $69/ agent/month (Billed yearly):- The Enterprise plan encompasses all the features of the Pro plan and has additional features like speech-enabled IVR, abandoned call metrics, service level monitoring, and so on. Under the Enterprise plan, users get a free talk time of 5,000 minutes per month. The enterprise plan is ideal for enterprises that demand a higher level of customization and advanced abilities.
*All prices are in USD, and you can choose between monthly or yearly billing.
Though Freshcaller offers multiple pricing plans to cater to the affordability needs of different businesses, it should be noted that the premium plans are way more expensive and carry limited features when compared to CallHippo. We have included the pricing plans of CallHippo and FreshCaller to offer a deeper understanding of the two.
1. Business Phone Numbers
Freshcaller offers various types of virtual numbers including toll-free and local phone numbers. This way, you can call an international customer using a local phone number even without a physical presence in the country.
2. Multi-level IVR
Freshcaller has a multi-level IVR that collects information from the caller and routes the incoming call based on the input received. Doing so helps businesses handle high-volume calls without hassles and lowers the waiting time for callers.
3. Call Conferencing
The call conferencing feature in Freshcaller allows adding agents to an ongoing call when there is a need for additional help in solving customer requests. Call conferencing helps avoid escalations and enhances the first contact resolution rates.
4. Interaction History
Access call and conversation history anytime so agents can offer a quicker resolution to customer queries. It also helps weed off the frustration of customers having to repeat everything from scratch and supports agents in offering personalized solutions.
5. Call Notes
Make detailed notes of customer calls using the call notes feature which is then added to the call history. The agents can share the notes with other agents or supervisors during transfers and call follow-ups eliminating the need for switching from one tool to another.
6. Power Dialer
Freshcaller has a robust power dialer feature that automates the dialing process during outbound calls eliminating the manual task of searching, sorting, copying, and dialing a number every time. It helps agents reach out to more customers in a short span of time.
7. Automated Notifications
On Freshcaller, agents get notifications on the desktop when there is an incoming call. The best thing about this feature is that it notifies the agent even when they are on another application or have minimized the window of the browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Freshcaller offers sophisticated call management features like call notes, call conferencing, warm and cold transfers, multi-level IVR systems, day passes, etc. These features put Freshcaller ahead of other VoIP providers.
To integrate Freshcaller with Freshdesk, you must use the Freshdesk omnichannel.
Yes, Freshcaller offers a 14-day free trial where you can experiment with the features and functionalities before you make a subscription.
Yes, Freshcaller has a mobile application that you can download from the Google Play Store if you are using Android or the App Store if you are using iOS.
With Freshcaller, caller information and data are encrypted and have multiple layers of security controls. It is also compliant with the stringent HIPAA, which in turn reveals the importance Freshcaller attaches to data privacy.