User Role System
CallHippo’s recent User Role System update allows you to assign specific roles and permissions to users based on their organizational roles. It helps in making reporting easier while maintaining organizational hierarchy and security. Now, you can easily provide the right personnel access to specific data and manage multiple campaigns/teams simultaneously. Sign up now.
What is CallHippo’s User Role System?
With CallHippo’s newly added User Roles upgrade, you can now define different roles for user groups. The feature allows you to assign different reporting persons for each user and maintain proper organizational data flow and hierarchy.
Contact centers typically have different types of users taking care of multiple responsibilities, which they report manually to their superiors. The newly added functionality would enable users to manage multiple teams simultaneously. This system also ensures that separate data can be maintained for each team, and only the permitted personnel can view a particular type of data.
The user role system is explicitly designed for businesses running multiple campaigns simultaneously.
How To Assign Different Roles To Users?
CallHippo’s recent offering is designed to preserve organizational hierarchy and improve data security. It follows the hierarchy mentioned below:
- Dashboard User
- Team Member
Data can be viewed hierarchically only, and you can view the data of users under your hierarchy and individuals who are reporting to you. To assign a role to a user, go to Users-Invite User. Select the user, and you will get an option to choose their role.
How Do These Different User Roles & Access Types Work?
The person creating the CallHippo account is defined as the ‘Owner’. She or he is the super admin with access to the entire system, which also includes the dialer. The ‘Owner’ can create multiple ‘Admins’ who have all the permissions and can access all modules. Thus, you can invite an individual as an ‘Admin’ if you want to give a user complete rights and access to the whole system.
Both owners and admins have access to the full phone system, including the dialers and modules. They can also choose ‘Dashboard Users’ who are responsible for monitoring calls and reports. Dashboard users only deal with collecting data and monitoring vital statistics of the phone system. However, since such users have no access to the dialer, CallHippo charges only a nominal fee for dashboard users ($15 per user).
The next level after ‘Dashboard User’ in the hierarchy is the ‘Admin.’ Admins have the right to add and remove users and modify their details. Hence, only the owners, dashboard users, and admin can modify plans, billing information, tags, call recording rights, holidays, access module, price caps, IP whitelisting, email reporting, etc., within the system.
Apart from admins, managers can also add users and modify their access. They can also add numbers, modify settings, create teams and campaigns within the system. Supervisors report directly to managers, and their task is to monitor users’ data and ensure quality. Hence they only have view access to the data and cannot delete or modify it. Team members can only make calls and are able to view their data and modify their own ‘user settings.’
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month