No credit card required
COMPARE THE PRICING & FEATURES AND SELECT THE BEST
About CH Coach
CH Coach Key Features
- Call Transcription: Automatic call transcription for instant call dialogues and faster performance analysis
- Moment Analysis: Identify crucial call moments, along with the calls and reps who achieved those moments
- Detailed Analytics: In-depth reporting and analytics features to give you an exhaustive overview of your agents’ performance
- Data Filtering: Comprehensive filters to filter calls using multiple call criteria and parameters
- Feedback Management: Listen to calls and provide feedback in the form of ratings and points in real-time
- Playback Library: Recognize and bookmark critical calls for quality and training purposes
- Customization: Seamless customization capabilities to bring the best out of your CallHippo coach experience
- Self-Managed: Easy-to-use solution, manageable by leaders and managers without any prior technical knowledge
- Real-Time Evaluation: CallHippo Coach allows you to evaluate your agents’ calls in real-time. It makes sure you don’t miss out on any crucial moments.
- Quick Evaluation: CallHippo’s AI capabilities allow you to monitor multiple calls in a quick time. So, you can get insights into different calls without actually listening to all of them.
- Better Reps Training: Well-trained reps can enhance customer experience and positively impact your bottom line. With CH Coach, you can record calls and extract feedback to better train and improve your sales reps.
- Faster Agent Onboarding: CallHippo Coach’s easy-to-use dashboard makes it easier for your new agents to learn and adapt to the new system. This reduces the agent onboarding time and helps you prepare your agents quickly.
- Slow Customer Service: CH Coach’s customer service is excellent, but it can be slow sometimes. Therefore, it might take some time for your query to get resolved.
- Registration Issues: Sometimes, you may encounter issues while creating a new account or registering with CallHippo. This problem, however, is temporary and gets resolved in no time.
Avoma Key Features
- Increased Closure Rate: Increases sales and conversations with powerful agent management
- Shortened Sales Cycle: Shortens sales cycles and enhance agent productivity
- Identifies Top Performers: Robust reporting and analysis features to help you recognize the top performers
- Faster Onboarding: Easy-to-use solution for shorter training time and faster onboarding
- Sales Visibility: Avoma’s sales management solution provides full visibility into sales calls.
- Topic Identification: The automatic listening, recording, and transcription features allow you to identify topics and opinions.
- Analyze Trends: Reporting and analytics capabilities enable you to identify customer behavior and market trends.
- Agent Training: Avoma offers curated playlists to help you train your agents.
- Lack of Real-Time Evaluation: Avoma comparison suggests that it misses crucial real-time evaluation features, like moments and in-depth listening.
- No Filtering Features: The solution lacks the call filtering feature. Avoma doesn’t let you segregate calls based on critical metrics and parameters.
Why Is CH Coach Better Than Avoma?
Avoma is an excellent solution when it comes to basic call management and monitoring features. It helps you gain enhanced visibility into how your sales team is performing. But it doesn’t help you improve your agent productivity and performance.
CallHippo Coach is the best Avoma alternative. It comes with robust training, real-time evaluation, and filtering features that enable you to enhance the efficiency and performance of your agents. It also offers various customization features that allow you to set up your own virtual contact center.
Avoma’s subscription plans start from $40 per month, with premium plans being priced at $70 per and more. CallHippo Coach, on the other hand, offers plans starting from $20 per month, with the Platinum plan being priced at $30 per month. CallHippo’s Coach is more than 50% less costly than Avoma and offers a better suite of features.