What Is Call Transfer?
The call transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member. Once the call transfer is done your call will be disconnected and the transferred call is established as a new connection. In simple words, you answer a call and then send it to another extension inside your office.
- Transfer live calls to a team member extension.
- If a caller mistakenly calls to a different department, use the call transfer feature and redirect the caller to the right person.
- Transfer phone calls to an appropriate Voicemail box.
After transferring a call you have three choices
- Simply hang up
- You can stay on the line until the person you have transferred the call answers and then hangs up.
- Start a 3-way conversation
CallHippo Provides Two Types Of Call Transfer
Warm call transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member. Once the call transfer is done your call will be disconnected and the transferred call is established as a new connection. In simple words, you answer a call and then send it to another extension inside your office. Blind Transfer
Blind transfer will transfer an active call without speaking to the intended recipient.Blind transfer is basically used when it is not mandatory to speak to the recipient before transferring an interaction. If the intended recipient doesn’t answer, the call will be disconnected. Many people also refer it as “Cold” or “ Unannounced” transfer.
How Call Transfer will help your business?
- No need to buy or lease any additional equipment, easily redirect calls using CallHippo built-in call transfer feature.
- It is a professional customer communication practice that will increase the reputation of your business.
- You can seamlessly transfer the calls from different locations.
Deliver your daily calling commitments like a pro with CallHippo’s super-efficient Power Dialer function.
Multiple telephony providers before placing a call. You can now safely bid adieu to all your call connectivity issues.
Global Connect helps you know the right time to call your international clients.
Each user can choose to have calls forwarded to several phones, to remain reachable even on-the-go.
Call monitoring refers to the process of listening to a representative’s calls with the objective of improving the quality of communication and customer service.
It’s a feature that will enable you to add a third person to your two-way call and turn it into a 3-way conference.
A Call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers.
Call Barging is when a supervisor who is silently monitoring the call decides to enter the conference bridge.
Record every call on each of your numbers to better monitor your performance as a team.
Receive voicemails by email in your inbox. Play them directly from your email.
Track your phone support performance. Measure the % of missed calls, call load of each teammate, etc.
On Hold Music from CallHippo is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold or upload your own custom music.