Your search for the perfect Skype alternative ends with CallHippo. Customizable, flexible & scalable, CallHippo offers exclusive business services for your specific requirements! An in-depth comparison between Skype & CallHippo will help you make the right decision. Learn why CallHippo is the best alternative to Skype.
No credit card required
COMPARE FEATURES, PRICING, ALTERNATIVE AND SELECT THE BEST VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEM
Now bought by Microsoft, Skype is a telecommunication application that provides voice calls, video chats, and messaging services. One can leverage these services across multiple devices, including mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, smartwatch, and Xbox One console. All it requires is an active internet connection.
When it comes to choosing a business phone system provider, Skype might not be a perfect fit. Why? Unlike cloud telephony systems, Skype does not let multiple users access a single phone number. Thus, companies with more users find it challenging to conduct business over Skype. Nevertheless, companies can find a wide range of Skype alternatives that are cost-effective and offer a plethora of calling features.
CallHippo – An Ideal Skype Alternative
CallHippo is one of the fastest-growing VoIP service providers that offer virtual numbers like toll-free, local and mobile numbers for more than 50 countries. Unlike Skype, CallHippo enables multiple users to access the same phone number. This provides better flexibility to businesses.
In addition to this, CallHippo lets you leverage not only the basic features like call forwarding, IVR, etc. but also advanced calling functions that help you to increase your brand credibility. Besides, setting up a call center is easy with this Skype substitute.
If you are looking for a replacement for Skype, nothing could be better than CallHippo.
Why should you choose CallHippo over Skype?
Amidst several business phone system providers on the market, you must consider CallHippo as a Skype alternative, and here’s why:
- As opposed to Skype, CallHippo offers a myriad of advanced calling features
- CallHippo provides 24/7 Chat Support and Email Support to all its users regardless of what plan you opt for. Thus, you can get your queries resolved immediately
- When comparing features, pricing, and alternatives of the business phone system, CallHippo stands as the best Skype substitute
Here’s a range of CallHippo’s features that you can utilize to enhance your Customer Service & Satisfaction:
1. Call Barging: When it comes to handling esteemed clients, it is crucial to give them proper responses and resolve their queries at a time. With Call Barging, your supervisor or manager can listen to an ongoing conversation between the client and your representative, and join them whenever required.
2. Call Queuing: With Call Queuing, you can place incoming calls on queue when your agents are busy attending other callers. They can then attend the calls in the order they are being received. Thus, it helps create a distinct business value.
3. Ring All: The prime benefit of having CallHippo as a Skype alternative is businesses can have multiple users connected with a single number. Ring All lets users associated with the same number receive a call simultaneously. Hence, anyone can start the conversation and ensure that a caller never returns unanswered.
4.Voicemail: When callers place a call after working hours, your agents can choose to transfer them to a voicemail so that they can leave their message. Your agents receive this voicemail in their inbox. They can play the message directly and revert the clients.
5.On Hold Music: With On Hold Music, you can keep your callers engaged when they are kept on hold and refrain them from hanging up. This feature allows you to personalize the wait time with a piece of pleasing music or a message representing your company’s products, services, and offerings.
6. Call Analytics: It is crucial to determine your team’s performance to make informed business decisions. Call Analytics helps you track your phone support team’s performance in terms of % of missed calls, call load on each team member, and more.
Further, CallHippo’s advanced features like Auto-Switch, GlobalConnect, After Work Call, etc. appeal for businesses to deploy it as a replacement of Skype.
Being one of the lowest cost business phone system providers, CallHippo serves as an ideal Skype substitute. It is far less expensive when compared to other Skype alternatives. Moreover, CallHippo doesn’t believe in competing on costs. What matters for CallHippo is the quality of the product and service they offer.
SKYPE ALTERNATIVE – CALLHIPPO
|Pricing (Annualy)||Bronze - $16, Silver - $20, Platinum - $30*, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||$8/User/Month, $12/User/Month, $20/User/Month, $35/User/Month|
|Features in Highest Plan|
* Skype and the Skype logo are registered trademarks of Skype. CallHippo is not associated with Skype in any way and its trademarks are only used here for comparative purposes.
Declaration : All of the information is true as per best of our knowledge