Your search for the perfect Skype alternative ends with CallHippo. Customizable, flexible & scalable, CallHippo offers exclusive business services for your specific requirements! An in-depth comparison between Skype & CallHippo will help you make the right decision. Learn why CallHippo is the best alternative to Skype.
No credit card required
COMPARE FEATURES, PRICING, ALTERNATIVE AND SELECT THE BEST VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEM
Now bought by Microsoft, Skype is a telecommunication application that provides voice calls, video chats, and messaging services. One can leverage these services across multiple devices, including mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, smartwatch, and Xbox One console. All it requires is an active internet connection.
When it comes to choosing a business phone system provider, Skype might not be a perfect fit. Why? Unlike cloud telephony systems, Skype does not let multiple users access a single phone number. Thus, companies with more users find it challenging to conduct business over Skype. Nevertheless, companies can find a wide range of Skype alternatives that are cost-effective and offer a plethora of calling features.
CallHippo – An Ideal Skype Alternative
CallHippo is one of the fastest-growing VoIP service providers that offer virtual numbers like toll-free, local and mobile numbers for more than 50 countries. Unlike Skype, CallHippo enables multiple users to access the same phone number. This provides better flexibility to businesses.
In addition to this, CallHippo lets you leverage not only the basic features like call forwarding, IVR, etc. but also advanced calling functions that help you to increase your brand credibility. Besides, setting up a call center is easy with this Skype substitute.
If you are looking for a replacement for Skype, nothing could be better than CallHippo.
Amidst several business phone system providers on the market, you must consider CallHippo as a Skype alternative, and here’s why:
- As opposed to Skype, CallHippo offers a myriad of advanced calling features
- CallHippo provides 24/7 Chat Support and Email Support to all its users regardless of what plan you opt for. Thus, you can get your queries resolved immediately
- When comparing features, pricing, and alternatives of the business phone system, CallHippo stands as the best Skype substitute
Here’s a range of CallHippo’s features that you can utilize to enhance your Customer Service & Satisfaction:
1. Call Barging: When it comes to handling esteemed clients, it is crucial to give them proper responses and resolve their queries at a time. With Call Barging, your supervisor or manager can listen to an ongoing conversation between the client and your representative, and join them whenever required.
2. Call Queuing: With Call Queuing, you can place incoming calls on queue when your agents are busy attending other callers. They can then attend the calls in the order they are being received. Thus, it helps create a distinct business value.
3. Ring All: The prime benefit of having CallHippo as a Skype alternative is businesses can have multiple users connected with a single number. Ring All lets users associated with the same number receive a call simultaneously. Hence, anyone can start the conversation and ensure that a caller never returns unanswered.
4.Voicemail: When callers place a call after working hours, your agents can choose to transfer them to a voicemail so that they can leave their message. Your agents receive this voicemail in their inbox. They can play the message directly and revert the clients.
5.On Hold Music: With On Hold Music, you can keep your callers engaged when they are kept on hold and refrain them from hanging up. This feature allows you to personalize the wait time with a piece of pleasing music or a message representing your company’s products, services, and offerings.
6. Call Analytics: It is crucial to determine your team’s performance to make informed business decisions. Call Analytics helps you track your phone support team’s performance in terms of % of missed calls, call load on each team member, and more.
Further, CallHippo’s advanced features like Auto-Switch, GlobalConnect, After Work Call, etc. appeal for businesses to deploy it as a replacement of Skype.
Being one of the lowest cost business phone system providers, CallHippo serves as an ideal Skype substitute. It is far less expensive when compared to other Skype alternatives. Moreover, CallHippo doesn’t believe in competing on costs. What matters for CallHippo is the quality of the product and service they offer.
When we talk about messaging and video chatting tools, Skype is surely one of the first names that springs to your mind. The sleek interface, easy functionality, and novel features make it a popular choice in the current digitalized era. People use Skype for instant messaging, video calls, group chat, group video conferencing, and collaboration such as a document, image, or file sharing.
Skype does seem to be the latest buzzword, however, it is sometimes not preferred by businesses due to lack of corporate features. So, what are your options if you don’t want to go in for Skype? Are there any Skype alternatives 2021?
There are tons of popular VoIP based alternatives for Skype. The advent of virtual phone systems proliferated the telecommunications market and resulted in a creative disruption in the international market space. internet-based phone systems have changed the traditional business communication landscape, and investing in a virtual phone number is a necessity for lower costs – it can reduce a new venture’s calling costs by around 90% through economical pricing plans.
Invest in the best Skype alternatives 2021 to witness an upsurge in all your profitability parameters. The markets are today flooded with many virtual phone systems which surely makes it super easy to go in for virtual phone numbers. But one question may be lingering in your mind – how exactly does one go about choosing the top alternative to Skype?
While there are many popular VoIP based alternatives for Skype, you need to go in for a credible vendor to grab the top alternative to Skype. The numerous Skype alternatives in 2021 are a great option for your growing small-medium enterprise or start-up. Don’t be in a hurry, take your time, scan the environment, and get only in the top alternative to Skype to accrue an instant return on investment.
VoIP Phone System is here to stay in the long run, so make sure to invest in an excellent virtual phone system to gain a competitive edge.
Here is a comprehensive list of the best five Skype alternatives 2021:
The clear cut market leader in providing virtual phone numbers, CallHippo boasts of a number of immensely satisfied clients scattered all over the globe. It is definitely the top alternative to Skype as it has innovative features, cost-effective calling plans, and enhances business productivity to the highest possible level.
Why Choose CallHippo Over Skype?
- CallHippo is one of the ideal VoIP based alternatives in the market as it has unique features such as call queuing, call barging, interactive voice response, and tons of customization features.
- CallHippo is amongst the top Skype alternatives available – it has over 2000 delighted customers from 100+ countries worldwide. There are incoming and outgoing all plans for over 190 countries, with virtual phone numbers starting at just $6 for many global commercial business centers.
- One aspect that makes CallHippo as the top alternative to Skype is that it caters to all kinds of organizations, right from budding new ventures to huge multinational corporations. It has office phone systems of all budgets and can personalize pricing plans or features according to specific organizational requirements.
- CallHippo has emerged as one of the excellent Skype alternatives 2021 due to its amazing personalization options, apex HD voice quality, round the clock customer support and reliable brand reputation.
This is also one of the VoIP based alternatives in the market. Viber allows users to send an instant message, make video calls, and use conferencing facilities.
Why Choose Viber Over Skype?
- Viber provides an internet phone number for organizational business communication.
- Viber syncs data automatically while using the software from multiple devices.
- Viber has a useful discover feature that allows clients to find new communities, brands, and sites.
One of the well-established Skype alternatives 2021, Slack is a real-time messaging software that allows team members to share data, images, and integrates seamlessly with existing corporate systems.
Why Choose Slack Over Skype?
- Slack maintains a record of conversations that are archived and can be accessed for operational purposes.
- The Slack paid plan is a good choice for organizations as it has extensive features and streamlines two-way communication for company stakeholders.
- Slack has an easy-to-use interface and has enhanced continuous task-flow management through its mobile application.
It is another available solution amongst Skype alternatives in 2021 and is a good platform for Online Phone Number, conferencing, and messaging.
Why Choose RingCentral Over Skype?
- RingCentral is compatible with existing organizational systems.
- RingCentral can be used through desktops, mobiles, and also phone system hardware.
- It provides VoIP phone systems for a diverse range of organizations.
5. Mitel Sky:
A suite of cloud-based phone solutions, it is one of the available VoIP based alternatives for Skype. It provides web sharing, video conferencing, and calling plans for customer engagement.
Why Choose Mitel Sky Over Skype?
- Mitel Sky offers quote-based plans so you can pay only for the features that your organization requires.
- Mitel Sky has advanced VoIP features that structure business communication and facilitate team management.
- Mitel Sky has a visual dashboard and cloud-based backup of data.
Though there are tons of Skype alternatives in 2021, there is no doubt that CallHippo emerges as the clear winner and the top alternative to Skype. It is the best way to capture a target audience in a new market and keeps your client base super happy by boosting accessibility, query resolution rate, and providing the ultimate customer experience. It ensures optimum customization for clients, and the calling rates could not provide better value for money!
So do not hesitate – choose CallHippo from the sea of VoIP based alternatives for Skype. It is a smart move that will escalate all vital bottom-line results, and result in a complete positive transformation of your business communication processes. Enter the future of telecommunications, and harness the power of the best Skype alternatives 2021!
SKYPE ALTERNATIVE – CALLHIPPO
|Pricing (Annualy)||Bronze - $14, Silver - $24, Platinum - $35*, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||$8/User/Month, $12/User/Month, $20/User/Month, $35/User/Month|
|Features in Highest Plan|
* Skype and the Skype logo are registered trademarks of Skype. CallHippo is not associated with Skype in any way and its trademarks are only used here for comparative purposes.
Declaration : All of the information is true as per best of our knowledge