Communications Platform as a Service- CPaaS
IMPROVE CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION WITH CPAAS
What is meant by communication platform as a service ( CPaaS)?
The acronym CPaaS is commonly used nowadays and stands for communication platform as a service. A CPaaS is a cloud-based specialized communication platform that allows companies to add unique communicator features to their own applications without the requirement of any back-end infrastructure.
A communication platform as a service can greatly enrich the quality of customer interaction as it empowers businesses to integrate various features to their applications. It is a cloud-based delivery mechanism that has the main objective to enhance the quality customer communication. Some commonly added functionalities include video, voice, and SMS – these are built-in through communication API’s (Application Program Interfaces). CPaaS gives organizations a customized customer communication platform that can help them benefit from embedded technology and support teams can derive better data insights.
SET UP VOIP PHONE SYSTEM IN 3 EASY STEPS
Our Working Processin 3 Steps Set up VoIP phone system instantly. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy Numbers of 50+ Countries around the World
Add Multiple Users on the Same Number
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
FEATURES OF CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM
Team Collaboration (Manage Team)
Manage a team from a single platform.
Notify all the agents for incoming call and reduce call waiting time
UPGRADE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
No credit card required.
What are the various advantages of investing in CPaaS?
CPaaS service providers use cloud-based technology that enables companies of any size to embed communication features. There are various advantages that any organization can accrue by investing in communication platforms as a service such as:
- Client support teams that are using CPaaS can benefit from enhanced operational efficiency. They can save a lot of time, money and effort on human resource management, infrastructure, and customer service.
- Another advantage of getting communication platform as a service is that it provides highly affordable and economical pricing models. It ensures that organizations pay only for the services or features that they actually require, making it a cost-effective and lucrative deal as it builds revenues.
- Specialized level of technical support is another diverse advantage of CPaas. It empowers support team representatives by allowing them to use online guides, tutorials and forums to clarify their doubts. It provides constant support through live chat and email, so that developers can focus on their applications and they will not have any unanswered questions that hamper their work performance.
- Communication platform as a service gives companies the added benefit of having a range of innovative features that boost bottom line results in all vital fields. Apart from unlimited calling and messaging, organizations can use advanced features such as faxing, caller identification and instant three-way conferencing.
CPaaS has been adopted in a big way, and organizations across the globe have recognized the value of this radical technology. It gives companies a plethora of advantages and gives them a strong competitive edge over business rivals in the current corporate ecosystem.
What are the future prospects of the CPaaS market?
The communication platform as a service market is made up of a diverse mix of independent software service providers, vendors, system integrators and equipment suppliers.
Research has predicted that the global CPaaS market will reach a whopping $8.1 billion by the end of 2019, making it an upcoming and growing domain. There are also many trends that will impact the communication platform as a service market such as:
- There is a consolidation in the CPaaS market and this unification suggests that tradition communication model providers are trying to maintain dominance as the RTC application barriers are lowering.
- New-age CPaaS service providers are utilizing every opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with firms that want to expand beyond traditional wired telephone systems.
- Radical innovations in the communication platform as a service industry are leading to customization applications that are built to serve enterprise-specific needs at a low cost.
- CPaaS service providers are also aiming to integrate differentiations in their product offering. This will allow customers to benefit from flexible and agile solutions that will give them a more holistic experience.
Communication platform as a service is a revolutionary technology that can change the face of the telecommunication landscape. These upcoming trends prove that there will be many positive developments in the field along with new innovations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CPAAS
What is a CPaaS?
CPaaS stands for communications platform as a service. It is a specialized technology that enables customer support teams to embed various features to their applications without having to create a real-time communication stack. Communications platform as a service is very useful as it improves the quality of customer interaction in a cost-effective manner.
What are some examples of CPaaS applications?
The biggest driver of the CPaaS market is the need to develop more innovative features that provide a richer customer experience. Some of the most common and popular examples of CPaaS include video-enable customer help-desks, alerts, reminders, and authentication services.
How big is the CPaaS market?
The communications platform as a service has a burgeoning market that is aligning with modern trends of customer focused services. The market is on a rapid growth trajectory. Trade analysts have predicted that the CPaaS market will expand from $ 400 million in 2015 to a whopping $8.1 billion in 2019
What are the expected future trends in the CPaaS field?
CPaaS industry is poised to develop even more rapidly in the future. New technologies will allow service providers to develop customized solutions for companies that help them with personalized client interaction. Authentication measures will also be integrated through CPaaS – facilities such as password verification can prevent data theft and fraud.
IMPROVE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS INSTANTLY THROUGH CPAAS
No credit card required.
Last updated on