With a drive to become the most customer-friendly VoIP solution provider, we at CallHippo are back again with our monthly update.
An upgraded power dialer, better user interface (UI), and security improvements await you.
Without any further delay, let us have a look at the latest developments.
1. Improvements in Power Dialer
CallHippo’s unique power dialer helps automatically dial an uploaded list of numbers one after the other for a particular campaign. This not only helps you save time but also get connected with a wider client base. Say hello to a more effective way of functioning with our new updates:
- Now you can create up to 5 fields and fill in relevant details like the name of the company, deal size, number of calls made, and more. These will be displayed on the calling screen when a campaign is running.
- Now, you can generate reports for each campaign and get the number of successful and failed calls.
- We have also added a live call section for the power dialer. This allows you to see the number of agents online and ongoing calls.
- Often, you are not able to complete your campaign due to missed or unanswered calls and other reasons. For this, CallHippo will give multiple attempts to run campaigns and connect with your prospective clients.
2. Better UI and Agent Availability status
With improvements in our UI, you can easily set your custom working hours easily and you will not receive any calls beyond these hours. This feature has been added to ensure a good agent and customer experience and keep them informed at all times.
3. Google Ads and Google Analytics Integration
While CallHippo has been providing the call tracking feature for a long time now, we have now integrated Google Ads and Google Analytics with our platform.
This will help you track leads, keywords, and campaigns easily and provide better training to your agents. Thus, supporting your customers better and providing an extraordinary experience.
4. Custom Caller ID as an Add-On
You often need to call offshore clients but are not sure if they will pick up an international number or not. For the same, CallHippo allows you to add a custom caller ID as a prefix to your numbers.
This means even if you are calling from the US, you can use a prefix used for Dubai numbers. Earlier, this feature came as a part of our monthly and annual plans, but now you can purchase it as an add-on.
For more details, click here.
5. Improved Security
At CallHippo, security is prime for both our customers and agents. For the same, we have introduced various tools like 2FA (two-factor authentication) for signing in to the platform, limited access to call recordings, and many more.
6. Odoo and Integromat Integration
We are proud to announce integrations with Integromat and Odoo. While Integromat lets you connect apps and automate workflows in a few clicks.
Odoo is a suite of business management software tools, including CRM, manufacturing, e-commerce, billing, accounting, warehouse, and project management.
These integrations will help you achieve operational efficiency and stay at the top of your business goals.
Aren’t these updates exciting? Stay connected for more updates and support our efforts to offer the best calling solutions!