Do You Want to Make More Calls?
Set up CallHippo VoIP system in less than 3 minutes and start calling.
Senior Writer: Supriya Bajaj
Peru is one of the fastest developing countries with an upper-middle level and a low poverty rate (19%). When it comes to starting a business, Peru offers a favorable, friendly foreign investment environment.
Other reasons to start a business in Peru or expand your existing one are its low cost of wages than developed countries and its non-restrictive policy on dividends.
And, if you do start a business in Peru, you will need a way to call your customers living in the country to pitch your products and services. They will also need a way to contact you if they have doubts or need assistance with your products.
In this article, we will discuss exactly that! Read on to know how to dial peru from us.
How to Call Peru from the US?
Step 1: Enter the US International Exit Code
Every country has a separate exit code that allows people to dial outside the country. To call Peru from the US, you will need to dial the US international exit code, i.e., 011.
Step 2: Enter the Peru Country Code
Just like the exit code, every country has a different code that authorizes you to gain the access that you need to place the call. In the case of Peru, it is 51. Ensure that you enter it after the US international exit code.
Step 3: Enter the specific Peru area code
Peru has a two-digit code for every region in the country except for Lima and Callao. You need to use the code after the US international exit code and Peru country code to connect your call to the right person.
For example, if you want to call Machu Picchu, you will have to use the area code of Cusco, i.e., 84.
Here are the most popular peru area code list
|Lima and Callao
|Madre de Dios
Step 4: Dial the Peru local phone number
The last step is to dial the local phone number, usually eight or nine digits long.
So, your format for making the call to Peru (Machu Picchu) from the US will look something like this:
While the steps to call Peru from the US are pretty simple, blindly following them would incur a high cost in your phone bills.
This is why we recommend using a business phone system.
Benefits of a Business Phone System for Calling Peru from the US
A business phone system gives you access to advanced features, such as IVR (Interactive Voice Response), power dialer, call barging, and analytics. All of which can help you enhance the overall customer experience and your business workflows.
But that’s not it. There are more benefits of a business phone system than its features. Let’s look at why you should use a business phone system for calling Peru from the US.
1) Virtual Phone Numbers
Peru Virtual phone number allows you to build a local presence in Peru. You can buy Peru numbers to look as if you are calling from within the country. Besides, it also eliminates the need for using the US international exit code or Peru country code.
All you will need is the geographic code for the region you want to call and the person’s phone number.
You can even buy a toll-free phone number so your customers in Peru can reach out to you without any hassle for free.
2) Cost Savings
Business phone systems minimize call expenses even when you are dialing to another country. So, even if you want to place calls to different countries, including Peru, a business phone system is a cost-effective solution.
Make sure to pick a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system that offers a flat-pricing model with features like call recording and analytics.
3) Improved Call Quality
Business phone systems route your calls over the internet. If you have got a high-speed internet connection, you will experience HD-quality voice calls all the time.
Besides, VoIP providers like CallHippo take additional measures to eliminate disruptions and ensure a seamless call experience.
4) Highly Scalable
As your business grows in Peru, you will likely hire more people to make and receive calls from the country. With a traditional business line, that would mean increased hardware and phone billing costs, not to mention the time it will take to set up the systems.
Business phone systems need a few minutes to upscale (or downscale) as and when required. All you need to do is make changes to your business plan.
When to Call Peru from the United States?
During international calls, timing is the most important aspect that needs to be considered. Considering US and Peru, the US is one hour ahead of Peru, and working hours in Peru start from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. in Winter and 8 A.M. to 3 P.M. in summer.
So, when conducting an international call from the US to Peru, calls can be made in winter from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. and in summer from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. Organizations must dial Peru from US in effective hours to gain optimum efficiency.
Top 5 Virtual Number Providers for Calling Peru from The US
Organizations planning to grow their business in different countries need to maintain good communication with their customers. To attain that, companies prefer purchasing virtual numbers from providers in the market.
They offer a seamless calling experience, better connectivity, and unlimited calling, which makes the processes hassle-free.
1 ) CallHippo
CallHippo is one of the most advanced VoIP service providers available in the market. It offers services in more than 50 countries. It offers multiple virtual phone numbers, such as mobile, toll-free, international, and landline, as per the organization’s requirements.
- Multi-Level IVR.
- Call barging.
- Automatic machine detection.
- Power dialing.
- Little to no system downtime.
- Seamless connectivity for a better experience.
- Advanced analytics is offered to gain real-time insights.
- Customization in plans is not offered.
CallHippo offers four different pricing options based on different business types and scales, as listed below.
- Basic Plan: Free (Specially designed for startups)
- Bronze Plan: $16/user/month.
- Silver: $24/user/month.
- Platinum: $40/user/month.
- 10 day free trial is provided for the bronze, silver, and platinum plans.
2 ) DialerHQ
DialerHQ is a complete cloud-based communication solution for companies of all sizes that improves outbound calling operations. To optimize sales and customer care activities, it provides a user-friendly interface and several innovative capabilities. DialerHQ equips teams to boost productivity and enhance customer relations with its straightforward design and strong capabilities.
- Power dialing
- Call recording
- Call analytics
- Real-time metrics
- CRM integration
- The solution improves efficiency.
- It enhances call quality.
- The solution optimizes customer service strategies.
- It is highly scalable.
- It is highly reliant on internet connectivity.
- The platform is not for beginners.
- It offers limited channel support.
DialerHQ offers four pricing options for call center solutions. It includes:
- Basic- $0
- Bronze- $7.99/user/month
- Silver- $11.99/user/month
- Platinum-custom pricing
3 ) Nextiva
Nextiva is a cloud communications company that assists businesses in maintaining effective communication with their customers. Apart from calling, it offers various other modes of communication like video, SMS, chat, etc.
- Voicemail transcription.
- Multi-level auto attendant.
- Unlimited video conference recording.
- Unlimited participants on voice and video conferencing.
- All the services are cloud-based, so it's highly secure and easily accessible.
- Easy to set up and integrate.
- Engagement is increased as seamless communication is feasible.
- Customer services are lethargic.
- The automation aspect can be improved.
Nextiva has divided plans into 2 sub-categories:
- Business Communications.
- Contact Center.
Wherein the pricing for Business Communication plans provided are as follows:
- Essential pack: $18.95/user/month.
- Professional pack: $22.95/user/month.
- Enterprise pack: $32.95/user/month.
- Demos are available for each plan.
- Pricing for contact center plans are unavailable, and an expert for the company needs to be consulted to get a quotation.
4 ) RingCentral
RingCentral provides business communication services to various organizations, from startups to large enterprises. It provides organizations with tailored and comprehensive customer experience services to increase customer engagement. It also provides a mobile number as well as a landline number according to the requirement of the enterprise.
- Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, etc.
- Multi-layered protection is offered for data security.
- Hot desking.
- Developer platform and custom integrations.
- It offers massive outreach due to its presence in several countries.
- No downtime assurance due to which seamless operations are feasible.
- Operations can be conducted from mobile phones.
- Services are limited in comparison to other providers.
- Incompetent tech support.
RingCentral offers five different plans for small to large businesses. The prices are as follows:
- Essential Plan: $19.99 per month per user.
- Standard Plan: $27.99 per month per user.
- Premium Pack: $34.99 per month per user.
- Ultimate Pack: $49.99 per month per user.
- A free trial can be availed for all the abovementioned packs.
5 ) Dialpad
Dialpad is a completely AI-powered app that takes care of all the business communications for an organization via any mode feasible. It offers a high level of precision and streamlines the processes to a great extent. It is one of the most intelligent platforms available.
- Local number support in more than 70 countries.
- Data retention policies.
- 24/7 live agent support.
- Multiple phone numbers per account.
- Highly intuitive platform.
- Extremely secure and easy to integrate with other applications.
- The accuracy level in collecting the data is highly elevated.
- Workforce gets lethargic with too much reliance on AI.
- Unusual errors are encountered sometimes that hamper productivity.
Dialpad offers three plans, and their pricing is as follows:
- Standard Plan: $15/month/user if billed annually. Otherwise, $23/month/user if billed monthly.
- Pro Plan: $25/month/user if billed annually. On a monthly billing basis, it will cost $35.
- Business Plan: The price is not listed online. The Dialpad team must be contacted to get a quote for this plan.
- A free trial is also available for both standard and pro packages.
Ready to Get Started?
Making calls to Peru from the US isn’t complicated. However, you will need the right systems, a business phone system, to be precise, to call hundreds of prospects each day, without worrying about the costs.
Harness CallHippo’s business phone systems to reach out to your prospects in Peru and boost conversions. Happy Calling!
1. How much does it cost to call Peru from the USA?
Depending on your subscription plan, the cost of calling Peru from the USA with CallHippo can vary. Depending on the plan you select, CallHippo offers affordable international calling prices. CallHippo offers four basic pricing plans: basic, starter, professional, and ultimate.
2. What is the Peru country code for WhatsApp?
The country code for WhatsApp in Peru is +51. When calling internationally or sending WhatsApp messages to contacts in Peru using the CallHippo platform, you can add this country code before the Peru area code and phone number.
3. How many digits does a Peru phone number have?
A Peru phone number has 9 digits. With CallHippo, companies can get and manage phone numbers in Peru and other countries to simplify their communication processes.
4. Are there any online calling apps that can call to Peru from the USA?
Yes, customers can make calls from the USA to Peru using various online calling apps like Skype, WhatsApp, and CallHippo.CallHippo provides VoIP services at affordable prices for international calls, making it an ideal option to make a call to Peru from the USA.
5. How to call Peru from the USA?
To call Peru from the USA, open the CallHippo app, select Peru as the destination country, and enter the Peru area code and phone number you want to call.
More Resources on How to Call From Other Countries
- How To Call Latvia From The USA
- How To Call Chile From The USA
- How To Call New Zealand From The USA
- How To Call Brazil From USA
- How To Call Norway From The USA
- How To Call Mexico From The USA
- How To Call Italy From The USA
- How To Call The USA
- How To Call Germany From The USA
- How To Call Switzerland From USA
- How To Call El Salvador From USA
- How To Call Bulgaria From USA
- How To Call Philippines
- How To Call UK From USA
- How To Call USA From South Korea
- How To Call Singapore From USA
- How To Call Canada From USA
- How To Call South Africa From USA
- How To Call France From the US?
- How To Call Australia From USA
- How to Call Japan From the US?