All-In-One Call Center Software
With CallHippo you can buy call center software in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. Sign up now for the best in class call center software which assists you in handling all business-related calls. CallHippo provides the perfect solution for your business needs with unparalleled affordable & efficient software on the block!
Setup your Call Center Software in Less than 3 Minutes
No credit card required.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS A CALL CENTER SOFTWARE?
CallHippo is your customer service call center software built to improve support team performance right away. Our cloud based call center software takes just minutes to deploy and gives you control over your customer support channels from an easy-to-use online interface. Enjoy all the features of an enterprise solution, including live call transfer, call recording, call queuing, IVR, and many more, at an amazingly affordable offer. Contact us today and try our virtual call center software completely risk-free.
Never miss a business opportunity with CALL CENTER SOFTWARE
Customizable, flexible, scalable package, hassle-free workspace communication.
Call center solution is a software that assists you in handling your business telephone calls. It helps your customers reach your business for service with ease. This software enables you to access the necessary information about any customer’s history and thus help improve the overall customer experience.
Simply put, a inbound & outbound calling solution is a tool that assists you in handling all business related calls. It essentially automates the process of transferring and responding to customer calls.
A good call center system enables businesses to carry out all communications via the internet. It also provides a variety of useful features that eases the day-to-day communications of any business.
CallHippo is the go-to service provider if you are looking for an affordable and efficient contact center software for your business.
Why do you need a call center software?
Using a cloud call center software instead of a traditional business phone system has a lot of perks. A inbound call center software is the answer to all your communication problems.
It helps you raise the bar in terms of customer service and support. Having a seamless solution in place that integrates and manages all your communication channels provides a better experience to all your callers.
Additionally, a call center system is extremely easy to set up and use. It is pocket-friendly and costs way less than traditional business phone systems. It also makes it easier for businesses to control their communication channels.
FEATURES OF CALL CENTER SOFTWARE
GET THE BEST CALL CENTER SOFTWARE TODAY!
Sign up now and get your call center software ready in less than 3 minutes
No credit card required.
How to set up your own call center software
You can get the best call center software solution in just a few simple steps. Sign up with CallHippo to get started now!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Get a virtual business phone number
The first thing that you need to do is get a business phone number. This will be your main customer facing number that will be used everywhere.
In order to set up a call center software, you must get a virtual business phone number. You can get a local number or a toll-free one.
Make sure that the number that you use for your cloud call center software is simple and easy to remember.
Already have a traditional business phone number? Don’t worry! You can always get a new virtual number and re route all the calls on your traditional number to this new virtual number.
2. Buy local numbers
If your business is internationally based, then you must buy virtual local numbers of all those countries that you deal with.
These virtual local numbers will aid your contact center software in dealing with international calls. It will also significantly reduce international call charges incurred by your business.
CallHippo provides local numbers for more than 50 countries across the globe. Need virtual local numbers? Get in touch with us now!
3. Customise your software
The next step is to add a greeting, set up the voicemail option, and personalise your cloud call center software to suit the needs of your business.
A call center phone systems offers its users a variety of features to choose from. You can add the features that will benefit your business and make it more efficient.
Let us have a look at some of these features.
- Call forwarding – This feature enables users to forward or re-direct incoming calls to an alternate cell phone or landline number. Such a diversion can be set to take place when a call is not answered, the number is busy or switched off, and so on.
- Data organisation – A call center phone system organise your data in a coherent manner. It thus becomes easy for your agents to locate and access relevant customer data. This helps your agents save a lot of time and deliver a better and more personalised service to your customers.
- Call recording – Recording interactions with customers can be useful for training new recruits. They may also come in handy in case a discrepancy or misunderstanding arises.
- Voicemail – This feature proves to be extremely useful when you are unable to take a customer call. Some call center phone system can even send the voicemails to you in the form of emails, thereby making them more easily accessible.
- Performance analysis – This is a key feature of call center system. It draws up annual or weekly performance reports on the basis of various factors like call traffic, missed calls, on-call times of agents and so on.
- Interactive voice response – The IVR feature serves to automate the monotonous jobs of receptionists. Using a virtual assistant ensures that no call goes unattended and that no call is routed to the wrong department.
These were just a few of the many features that a call center software for small business has to offer.
And what’s more, CallHippo customers do not have to pay for any extra features. Many times it so happens that you purchase a pack of features but do not use all of them. Well, not anymore!
CallHippo allows its users to create customised feature packs to suit their business needs. Thus, you only pay for what you use.
4. Add users
Another benefit of using a call center system is that you can add multiple users on the same number. This means that different agents and departments of your business can use the same business phone number.
However, each agents or department will have a different extension with the number. They can be reached by simply call center dialer after the number.
Having a centralised business phone number makes it easy and convenient for customers to reach out to your business. It also makes it easier to communicate within your own organisation.
Moreover, features like call forwarding and IVR make it really easy to deal with extensions. Using these features, you no longer need to remember all the separate extensions.
5. Get set, Call!
That is all that you need to do to get a call center software for your business. Just 4 simple steps to set up a cost-efficient and comprehensive inbound & outbound calling solution for all your communication needs!
For any further information or queries, feel free to get in touch with our team of experts at contact us.
BENEFITS OF CALL CENTER SOFTWARE
Using a cloud based contact center software has a lot of real time benefits. Let us see what they are.
- Call control – When using a call center dialer, there are a number of call functions that an agent can use. They include call forwarding, conference call, prioritising calls and so on. The agents have more control over how to manage an incoming, outgoing or on-going call.
- Quick to set up and easy to use – Modern technology can be confusing for many. However, a virtual call center software is extremely easy to install and use. It can be set up in under 30 minutes!
- Valuable growth asset – Inbound & outbound calling solutions turn out to important assets to businesses. They help the business grow and scale smoothly. One can easily increase or decrease the number of users and calls without bringing about any major infrastructural changes.
- Cost effective – This is another benefit that cloud based call center software solutions have to offer. They are much more pocket-friendly than traditional PBX phones. They do not require any external hardware, infrastructure or regular maintenance.
- In-depth analysis – The software performs a detailed analysis and delivers accurate periodic reports. These reports provide a valuable insight into the strengths and shortcomings of the business. On the other hand, man-made reports always have room for improvement and slight margins of error.
- Enhanced customer service – Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of every business. A call center software for small business helps you provide better service to your customers. Using this software, incoming customer calls are managed in a systematic way and queries are resolved much faster, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
Apart from these major benefits, call center software uplift a business in a lot of little ways.
Still not sure about which call center software plan is right for your business? Our agents are available round the clock to answer your queries. Get in touch with us now!
CALL CENTER SOFTWARE – FIRST STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS!
According to research, today only 30% of businesses are dependent on traditional call centers. Three-fourth of businesses worldwide have already adopted virtual call center software or are planning to shift to one in near future.
In this digital era, call center software and especially virtual call center software are increasingly being adopted by businesses across different platforms. Keeping in mind its various perks over traditional outbound & inbound call center software, the transition is quite evident!
Without the best possible tools, any business, regardless of size, will crash and burn, while the best call center software that provides remarkable virtual call center services can prevent that nightmare from turning into reality.
What you need for your business today is a proper virtual call center software system, which can eliminate many issues by enabling your company to hire remote agents who can manage your call center operations from different geographical areas.
Many businesses worldwide have improved customer relations by using the best call center software and now you should succeed too! CallHippo can offer great inbound & outbound calling solution that will cater to your every small or big call center business needs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a call center software?
Buying CallHippo’s call center software comes with a lot of perks. These are –
- Huge cost saving
- Easy to use
- No upfront investments
- Enhance productivity and efficiency
- Better sales
- Great customer experience
How does call center software work?
Call center software solutions help call center agents to access the right information and knowledge about a customer’s history to improve the overall customer experience. It offers impressive features which help you improve interactions with customers and make your workflow efficient.
Plans and pricing of CallHippo’s call center solution?
All our price schemes come under Monthly payment & Annual Subscription with following plans Bronze – $10, Silver – $18, Platinum – $30 & Enterprise- Customized Solutions.
To get a detailed insight into the pricing, you can talk to our sales representatives.
Which size of companies should use call center software’s?
Any company size, whether small, medium, or large with a customer facing team, which wants to streamline customer communication should be using cloud-based call center software.
GET YOUR CALL CENTER SOFTWARE INSTANTLY
No credit card required.