SMART CALL FORWARDING
FORWARD CALLS TO YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH SMART CALL FORWARDING
Smart Call Forwarding is a feature that enables users to forward any incoming calls to an alternate number.
- Enable, disable and customize Smart Call Forwarding services anytime, anywhere with ease.
- Forward calls without an alarm! Don’t let your callers get a hang of what’s happening in the background. It’s the same as any other call to them!
- Get calls on your personal phone number after office hours or jump it through a series of phone, before someone picks up.
- Be it Landline, Cell phone or a Satellite Phone; Get calls delivered to any number, anywhere in the world, anytime!
- Delight your customers with automated greetings and customized music, while they wait to get connected with one of your representatives.
- Integrate smart extension menus to forward calls to the right person from the customer’s input.
- Forward based on ‘unanswered’, ‘busy’, ‘ in pre-set time or any condition as per your requirement. Customize timings and corresponding forwarding number(s).
- Forward Calls based on work-shifts of employees.
- Integrate forwarded calls with CRM software and log them for overall as well as individual performance analysis.
Call forwarding or call divert, call whatever we feel like but this telephony feature is what you need to render great customer service, get hold of every call, and streamline your communication. With abilities like conditional and unconditional call forwarding, this feature is here to make your operation more reliable.
Are you struggling hard to be at customers’ service around the clock?
Then you start using call forwarding service. Call divert ensures that your whole customer care department is available at caller’s service.
Additionally, your agents can choose any of the call forwarding numbers and divert their calls in case of physical absence.
Great customer service
No more stressing about poor customer service. With call forwarding, you know that someone or other is there to attend customers’ calls. Also, when every customer gets its call answered, they are likely to build great trust in you.
No more location restriction
Once office hours are over, you can divert your business phone number’s calls on your mobile phone (known as call forwarding number) and be at customers’ service regardless of the location and time.
Complete service package
More than just answering forwarded calls; your call forwarding service is capable of doing a lot. You can set call group, get time-of-day routing, multiple device call forwarding, find-me facility, and can set sequential ring rules.
How do I forward calls from my phone?
- Call forwarding is a fundamental phone feature that can be activated easily. There are two ways to activate this feature on your phone.
- You can set the call forwarding facility by dialing *72 and call forwarding number in your phone’s dial-pad.
- You can also go directly into the phone setting, select the call forwarding feature, enter the phone number, and select “activate.”
- In case you are using a virtual phone number, it can be activated through VoIP calling Apps or web calling interface.
What is the meaning of call forwarding?
Call forwarding or call diversion is a key phone feature of your VoIP phone number which allows a user to forward the incoming calls to any other number in case the primary number is busy, out of coverage area, switched-off or not answering calls. Call forwarding service is a blessing for businesses as it never let them miss any call in case of inadequate or insufficient communication available on a certain number.
Does call forwarding cost money?
If we consider service activation and deactivation of the facility, call forwarding cost is equal to the cost of incoming and outgoing costs at the same time. So, it may or may not exert a burden on you, in terms of money. Call forwarding is an in-build feature of landline and VoIP phone numbers. So, you need not pay for the service activation and deactivation facility. However, you don’t have unlimited calling minutes with your VoIP service plan then you will be billed for every call forwarding as per your incoming and outgoing call charges.
Forwarding to the same network and other outbound numbers may have different charges as per your service provider’s call forwarding policy. Also, call forwarding facility’s charges varies from country to country. For better insight, it’s wise to consult with your VoIP service provider.
SETUP YOUR PHONE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
Last updated on