There’s nothing worse than not keeping up with the trends or not leveraging technological advancements in spite of having them at your service. That way, you’re preparing your business to become dispensable. And you definitely don’t want that!
But what is the technological advancement I am talking about?
Businesses have started replacing the traditional PBX system by VoIP phone systems for obvious reasons (for starters, VoIP systems are time- and cost-effective). You’re lagging behind if you haven’t done that already!
As per a recent survey, it is estimated that the VoIP market size will reach 55 billion USD by the year 2025.
Having said that, I understand its difficult to find a service provider that can keep up with the ever-increasing demands of your business.
So, here’s a resource, just for you!
CallHippo is one of the leading VoIP service providers across the world. All in all, it is a holistic solution to all your communication problems. The service provider believes that any product that doesn’t keep upgrading its features fails to make a difference. CallHippo, therefore, regularly adds innovative details to its already impressive model.
This time it is the Auto-Switch.
Before knowing what it is, let us first understand why does it matter.
There’s no denying the fact that time is one of the most valuable resources you possess as a business owner. And you cannot afford to let it slip mindlessly.
So, I will give you two options here –
1. Either spend time focusing on the most pressing problems of your business.
2.Spend time doing tasks that can otherwise be automated
I know each one of you would want to choose the first option.
It doesn’t matter if the task is taking 3 seconds or 3 hours. What matters is – the seconds and the hours add up, and you end up wasting a precious resource of your business.
Let’s understand the aforementioned with an example.
Suppose you have virtual numbers for the US, UK, and Canada.
Now you need to call a client who is from Canada. So obviously you’d want to call him from your Canadian virtual number.
You may think you can select a Canadian virtual number and go about your task, but note that you’ll have to do this for every call you make. Each time when you make a call, you’ll have to select the virtual number you want to place your call from (depending on your customer’s country).
This is a hassle in itself.
You lose so much time doing this task repeatedly. Not only this, but you also put yourself in the risk of calling from a wrong number (suppose UK’s number in this case) and end up paying a lot more than the local call charges.
But what if I tell you there’s a solution to all of this?
The solution is Auto-Switch. It is a new feature that you’ll find in CallHippo’s VoIP phone system.
How does it solve your problem?
Going back to the previous example –
When you need to call a Canadian client, all you have to do is enter the number you want to call. CallHippo’s Auto-Switch will automatically switch to your Canadian virtual number and make the call.
That means you no longer have to go through the hassle of selecting which virtual number you want to make a call from. It will, by default, make your call from Canadian virtual number (in this case) because it identifies your customer is from Canada through the number’s country code.
Similarly, if you want to call a UK number, then enter the digits, and the Auto-Switch will place the call from your UK virtual number.
Isn’t that amazing?
It not only saves your time but also nullifies the risk involved.
But why should you care about Auto-Switch?
There are a lot of ways in which Auto-Switch can prove to be a boon for your business. For starters, it makes your communication effective and efficient.
- Personalization – When you know the details of the customer you’re talking to, it becomes easy to address and fix their queries and problems. As the Auto-Switch feature will make sure you call from the right virtual number – you’ll know which country your client belongs to. You can, therefore, personalize the call that will help in forging a better and long-lasting business-customer relationship.
- Saves time – You cannot expect your team members to memorize all the country codes to decide which country does your customer belongs to. But they need to know the same to decide which virtual number should they use to make the call. So, they’ll have to look it up each time they make a call. Auto-Switch saves them from this hassle. And this makes it a time saver. Also, you can immediately make an urgent call without being stuck in choosing the appropriate virtual number.
- Increases your focus– This is not something you notice directly, but it definitely adds up. When you stop wasting time and efforts on tasks that can otherwise be automated, you’ll obviously have a considerable amount of time to focus on the more pressing problems of your business. This will increase your focus and productivity by leaps and bounds.
- Maintains the accuracy and saves cost– Mistakes are inevitable. The fact is – your employees have not programmed robots who will get it right every single time. They can make the mistake of calling your customer from another country’s virtual number, thereby increasing the call cost. Auto-Switch prevents that. As the process is automated, it will ensure that the call is always placed from the right number, and you pay only the local charges.
- Maintains credibility– When you always make a call to a Canadian customer from a Canadian number, the credibility of your business manifolds. Suppose you need to make a call to a particular number, and it’s urgent, and you make the mistake of calling him from your UK’s virtual number, it will only confuse your client and thereby hamper your credibility.
Conclusion– You must strive to upgrade your business processes and make them seamless continuously. And CallHippo’s Auto-Switch feature helps you with that. Now you know-how!
Last updated on