CLOUD BASED VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEMS
THE CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM FOR SMALL BUSINESS & ENTERPRISE
WHAT IS CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM?
In today’s competitive world, it has become somewhat imperative for organizations to provide their vendors, customers, and all other stakeholders with a seamless means of communication. Businesses with poor communication channels have to deal with long delays, disconnected calls, unclear audio quality, etc. that adversely impact their productivity. In such scenarios, a cloud-based phone system comes to the rescue to help create a robust customer base as well as develop lasting internal partnerships.
A cloud-based virtual phone system has its home in the cloud. In other words, data is securely stored in a virtual server that can be accessed over the internet. Capable of replacing traditional landlines in the most effective of ways, a cloud phone system for small business houses is provided by third-party service providers like CallHippo.
Internet based Virtual phone systems is simply a web-based service that’s tailored to handle calls, voice mails, and messages for your business efficiently with the help of the internet and modern technology.
The major difference between the traditional phone systems and cloud based phone system is that it doesn’t require any extra hardware device or complex cables running all around your office and it can be used by any business, whether its a startup or a small business or an enterprise.
Currently, there are two general types of virtual phone systems employed:
- First is the hosted PBX system. It’s simply an upgrade over the existing hard-line and mobile communication with the help of electronic systems. It utilizes PSTN or Public Switched Telephone Network. Though there are companies that still rely on these due to a large number of telephones and devices relying on a hard line, it is not a very smart choice any longer.
- The second and the most widely used is the commercial virtual telephone systems. The term VoIP might seem familiar if you have used applications such as Skype. VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. As the name suggests, it uses the Internet and cloud technology for the Internet based virtual phone systems service. It can integrate easily with the existing communication network you have got and incorporate the hard-line telephones, smartphones and other communication devices as well. It can easily integrate and work along with a virtual IP PBX system and in comparison, the Cloud Based Phone Systems are most affordable. All you would need to spend for is the Broadband charges and the virtual phone service provider’s subscription fee. Everything else is now your virtual phone service provider’s job. Sit back and relax!
SETUP YOUR CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM NOW!
Sign up now and start your Cloud Based Phone System in 3 minutes
No credit card required.
SETUP YOUR CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM IN 3 EASY STEPS
Our Working Processin 3 Steps
Buy Cloud Based Phone Numbers of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy Numbers of 50+ Countries around the World
Add Multiple Users on the Same Number
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
FEATURES OF CLOUD-BASED PHONE SYSTEM
Team Collaboration (Manage Team)
A centralized management system to manage all your customer calls, agents, and team members.
A facility to make a call to all users associated with a particular number at the same time.
SETUP YOUR CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM NOW
Sign up now and start making and receiving calls in 3 minutes
No credit card required.
WHY BUSINESSES SHOULD USE CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM
Communication with customers is the most crucial aspect of any Sales or Service driven businesses. Any dropped calls, delay in replies, poor communication quality, expensive hardware, etc. can definitely result in loss of leads and existing customers. The best cloud-based phone system was created to be a solution for all the above issues.
It shouldn’t be surprising to know that the Virtual Business Telephone Systems is not much of a new concept. It has indeed existed for years now. But with the improved internet speeds and more sophisticated communication technology available now, there have been an enormous increase in the number of businesses adopting cloud based phone systems also known as (internet based phone systems) and as a result, a significant increase in the companies that provide small business virtual phone system service across the globe.
Regardless of the status of a business, be it an enterprise or even a billion-dollar Corporate Giant, the cost of adding a small business Virtual phone system is hardly a fraction of the benefits it provides.
Why is a Virtual Phone System Necessary for Small Business?
Here’s why small business owners or managers like you must migrate to a cloud-based phone system at the earliest.
- With a cloud-based phone system for small businesses in place, you can say goodbye to phone bills, answering tapes, and wire tangles as your phone system will be stored virtually.
- Apart from being affordable and convenient to use, the cloud-based phone system will bring about positive improvements in the way in which your business operates.
- Cloud telephony or hosted telephony will replace your traditional phone system, landline, PBX (Private branch exchange), etc. with cloud-technology backed by third party VoIP (Voice over IP) services.
- The usage of Internet for voice delivery and multimedia communications will provide better connectivity with your customers and end users alike.
- Cloud phone systems for small businesses are third-party products. Given this, they need not be maintained, made available, and updated by you in-house. This in turn reduces the overhead costs involved with server maintenance and results in enhanced productivity.
Overall, a cloud based phone system takes care of concerns such as redundancy and data security to offer continuous support to SMEs. With virtually no cost for installation, a well-designed virtual phone system for small businesses will help the ROI (Return on investment) of your company show notable improvements.
Connect with Clients More Effectively
Providers of a scalable cloud phone system for small business, such as CallHippo, will help in setting a support center at the earliest. You can invite team members, assign them with numbers – all without investing heavily on skilled technicians or expensive equipment or skilled technicians. A computer, a working internet connection, and a headset is all you need to create a difference in how your business communicates with the world.
Get Going with Cloud-Based Phone System
Sign up with CallHippo to manage your call analytics in the best possible manner.
- Get information like the details of your callers, time duration, call status, etc. for better analytics.
- You can listen to the call recordings from the dashboard directly and get real-time reports on the call status history.
- The virtual number so obtained will offer greater mobility for your operations as your business will no longer be limited to any specific place/location.
Go ahead and enjoy call recordings, tracking of calls, IVR, call distribution, and a host of other advantages to steer your business to the next level of success!
BENEFITS OF CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEMS FOR BUSINESS
Let’s have a look at some of the positive impacts a commercial virtual phone system can have on your business:
Just like everything else, the Virtual cloud based phone systems also come with variations. There are packages to suit every business. Depending on your requirements, choose what suits your business the best and take your business to new levels!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM
Does Cloud based phone system operate on different hardware?
Is cloud based phone system expensive?
Can I avail the basic telephone features from Cloud based phone system?
Is Cloud based phone system best for small business?
SETUP YOUR CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM INSTANTLY
Last updated on