CallHippo: The Best GetVoIP Alternative
Not happy with GetVoIP? Explore the best GetVoIP alternatives and discover how you can utilize their abilities to scale your business presence and communication potential. Among them, CallHippo remains the most preferred for businesses as it offers an exhaustive suite of features and functionalities at cost-effective rates. Elevate your customer support and sales competencies with leading GetVoIP alternatives
Trusted by 4000+ companies
Why Switch from GetVoIP to CallHippo?
CallHippo offers an extensive suite of call management features, robust integration support, dynamic call handling and tracking abilities, and automation compared to GetVoIP alternatives. It helps businesses improve agent productivity and expand beyond geographical boundaries while minimizing upfront investments and calling costs. Get in touch with CallHippo technical team and explore how you can capitalize on its remarkable abilities.
CallHippo Vs GetVoIP Features
Here is a feature-by-feature assessment and examination of CallHippo and GetVoIP. Explore how CallHippo outperforms GetVoIP in terms of features, functionalities, pricing, integration, and customer support quality to emerge as the most preferred GetVoIP alternative.
CallHippo Vs GetVoIP: Pricing & Plans
While GetVoIP is a free platform, it does not support VoIP calling and messaging. GetVoIP offers verified user reviews about existing VoIP solution providers for free. In contrast, CallHippo’s free plan offers far more advanced features like voicemail, smart switch, time zone expertise, click-to-dial, etc. Also, CallHippo has three pro plans to support the feature requirements of different businesses.
Switch to CallHippo, automate call handling and routing, boost your business efficiency, foray into new markets, and minimize international and local calling costs.
- Smart Number Routing
- Call Forwarding
- Ring Groups
- Call Hunting
CallHippo Platinum Plan
- Unlimited Calling
- Monthly payment | Annual Subscription
- Advanced Call Management
- Multi-level IVR
- CRM Integration
Why Businesses Are Switching To CallHippo?
As GetVoIP offers just the online user reviews and ratings about different VoIP platforms, users are switching to CallHippo. Whether you are an early-stage startup or a seasoned enterprise, CallHippo emerges as the most preferred GetVoIP alternative with exceptional features to support your budget and functionality needs.
Winning Features of CallHippo
CallHippo offers an extensive scale of call handling, routing, and monitoring abilities to surpass GetVoIP and its alternatives. Examine the exceptional features and abilities of CallHippo that have made it the most sought-after GetVoIP alternative.
Efficient In-House Calling Experience
- Enable business teams to communicate easily and effectively with their counterparts and promote collective problem-solving.
- Allow smooth conversational exchanges between internal teams and leverage their diverse skills and perspectives.
- Enable quicker decisions by allowing team members to communicate without switching between multiple tools and platforms.
- Eliminate silos between departments, boost employee morale, and promote cross-functional collaboration.
Connect Anytime, Anywhere
- Harness CallHippo’s time zone expertise to make international calls and reach out to customers at their convenience.
- Venture beyond boundaries and make a mark in the global market space with local, toll-free, and international numbers.
- Get closer to your international customers using local numbers and boost your call pickup and conversion rates.
- Build an international customer base without investing in local office space and physical telephone lines.
Competitive Pricing at Its Best
- Achieve a significant cut down on international calling costs by leveraging CallHippo’s different subscription plans.
- By allowing businesses to communicate through the Internet, CallHippo helps businesses save upfront investment and infrastructural costs.
- Reduce around three months' worth of calling expenses and optimize your communication budget by opting to CallHippo’s annual plans.
- Harness add-ons like voicemail transcription, caller ID, call scribe, speech analytics, etc., and boost your business potential.
50+ Advanced Features
- CallHippo offers 50+ innovative call management and handling features like IVR systems, call queuing, voicemail transcription, etc.
- Stay accessible 24/7 for your customers and offer a timely resolution to customer queries with advanced features like call forwarding.
- Minimize call escalations and enhance call handling efficiencies with advanced features like call barging and warm call transfers.
- Engage with more prospects and customers and boost your outbound calling efficiencies with features like a power dialer, voice broadcasting system, etc.
CallHippo on Top: Across Popular Platforms
On all prominent review platforms like GetApp, G2, etc. CallHippo has garnered positive ratings and reviews, which attests to CallHippo’s exceptional abilities.
Top 10 GetVoIP Alternatives in 2024
Explore these top 10 GetVoIP alternatives that demonstrate matching or superior abilities. Assess their features and abilities and pick one that matches your business specifications and demands.
Silver: $24 /month
Platinum: $40 /month
Enterprise: Customized Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
CallHippo is a robust VoIP platform with advanced calling and messaging features like call forwarding, power dialer, live call transfers, call analytics, shared inbox, etc. that enable businesses to maximize their productivity while achieving cost optimization. On the other hand, GetVoIP offers extensive reviews on the different VoIP platforms but does not offer calling or messaging abilities. So, CallHippo stands as the best GetVoIP alternative for businesses.
CallHippo offers an innovative suite of features at affordable prices. It has a free plan and three pro plans, providing robust automation and integration support. The ability to offer advanced features at cost-effective rates has offered CallHippo, an edge among other GetVoIP competitors.
Yes, businesses can easily move from other VoIP platforms to CallHippo. It takes a few steps and you must submit the required proofs. It also offers 24/7 onboarding support to help you with a seamless transition. With CallHippo, you can transfer your existing contacts and phone numbers smoothly.