Why CallHippo Is The Best Spokephone Alternative?
Stay ahead of the competition and make your business stand out with the best-in-class Spokephone alternative- CallHippo! Equipped with world-class features and round-the-clock support and advanced reporting and call tracking features, your search for a Spokephone alternative ends here! Go ahead and use CallHippo to enjoy a seamless calling experience!
Compare Features & Pricing And Select The Best Spokephone Alternative
To ensure that your business stays ahead of the competition in the era of digitalization, you need to equip your firm with a best-in-class business phone system. There needs to be an effective facilitator of communication in place that creates bridges between companies, employees, and other stakeholders.
A survey by Steelcase on Engagement and Global Workplace found that 88% of ‘highly engaged’ employees enjoy control over their workplace. Different modes of communication offer varying degrees of reliability and control. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) allows a high degree of integration and control in the contemporary workplace environment. With VoIP, service reliability and innovation are paramount. So, if you are an existing Spoke Phone user and are looking for a better Spoke Phone alternative, CallHippo is a good way to go.
CallHippo – An Ideal Spoke Phone Alternative
CallHippo is a name to reckon with when it comes to the top VoIP service providers in the market. Equipped with its intuitive, world-class features and round-the-clock support, it makes for a good choice for your firm’s business phone system.
Right from basic call functionalities like Call Transfer, Call Conferencing, and Call Queuing to advanced features like Call Analytics, Smart Switch, and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to name a few, CallHippo serves as a better, more wholesome alternative to Spoke Phone.
Benefits Of Using CallHippo:
- CallHippo provides a complete business phone system in addition to local, toll-free, online, and virtual phone numbers for 50+ countries to enable organizations to expand their business efficiently and cost-effectively
- Using CallHippo as a replacement of Spoke Phone empowers your team to focus more on critical tasks and thus helps your business improve customer service
- As opposed to Spoke Phone, CallHippo offers varied pricing plans at lower costs
- Unlimited Users (Pay only for number)
- Click To Dial
- Global Connect
- Call forwarding
- SMS/Text messages
- Smart Switch
- Last Called By
- Everything in Basic +
- Free Number1
- SDAP : Patent Pending Technology
- Shared Inbox
- Skill Based Call Routing
- Paid Call Recording
- Target Vs Achievement
- Campaign Management
- Everything in Bronze +
- Role based access control
- Free Call Recording
- Live Call
- Call Queuing
- User Working Hours
- Call Reminder
- After Call Work
- Internal Team Calling
- Call Cascading
- Holiday Routing
- Feedback for Calls
- Call Tagging
- Everything in Silver +
- Sticky Agent
- Power Dialer
- Voice Broadcasting
- Multi-level IVR
- Multiple Level Call Transfer
- Conference Calling
- Call Barging
- Route to External Number
- Forward to Multiple Device
- Call Whisper
- Pause-Resume Recording
- Download Call Recordings
- Call Script
- Intelligent Reports Analytics
- Reports via email
*The Platinum plan is available on annual subscription only
Why Should You Choose CallHippo as an Ideal Spoke Phone Alternative?
- Record calls and listens to those calls later, to know what’s working and what’s not! With CallHippo’s call recording feature, you can record calls to analyze the productivity of employees, review data, coach/train team
members, and most importantly, it’s a way to take a step back and think about how you can improve your customer interactions.
- Let your customers know that their call is important for you with the Call Queuing facility: A call queue places an incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers. The calls will be answered in the
order that they were received, thus allowing you to serve your customers courteously and efficiently.
- Transfer connected calls to the right team member with the Call Transfer featureIt allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member. Simply put, you can answer a call and then transfer it to
another extension inside your office.
Spokephone Alternative – CallHippo
|Plans||Bronze - $16, Silver - $24, Platinum - $40, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||Basic $9.95, Standard 35$|
|Price Scheme||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription||One-time payment | Annual Subscription|
|Product Info||CallHhippo.com provides you with ultimate solution adhering to all your business requirements associated with Phone Support Systems.||spokephone is a virtual phone system provider who provides virtual phone numbers for multiple countries.|
|Customer Support||Phone, Live Support, Ticket, Training||Phone, Ticket, Training|
|Types of Customers||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business|
|OS Supported||Windows, Mac, Web-based, Android, iOS||Windows, Mac, Web-based|
Declaration : All of the information is true as per best of our knowledge
Frequently Asked Question
What additional and handy features does CallHippo provide compared to spokePhone?
Compared to SpokePhone, CallHippo provides more feature-packed services. Starting with the most important one – Intelligent analytics to auto-switch numbers, free calling credits, priority emails, on-call notes, dynamic number insertion, are a few bespoke features offered by CallHippo.
How is CallHippo more platform-independent than spokePhone?
In contrast to SpokePhone, CallHippo empowers you to function more independently with its integration with extensive platforms. CallHippo helps you provide the best services by minimizing your dependence on external resources. It is equipped with feature-packed services and round-the-clock support.
How are CallHippo’s customized pricing plans more convenient as compared to spokePhone?
As opposed to SpokePhone, CallHippo believes that every business is unique and requires a customized set of services. We let companies evaluate their needs and prepare a plan that suits them right. With CallHippo, you only end up paying for the services that you opted for.