Why CallHippo Is The Best Evoice Alternative?
Stop searching high and low for an eVoice alternative! Your business calling partner CallHippo is here to support you. From business calling to call tracking, 24/7 chat support and third-party integrations, CallHippo does it all! Go ahead and get hands-on with the best eVoice alternative- CallHippo!
Compare Features & Pricing And Select The Best Evoice Alternative
eVoice is a virtual business phone service provider that helps organizations manage incoming and outgoing calls through a virtual phone number. Along with dozens of features to customize your phone answering service, it also provides local or toll-free numbers to fit your growing business needs seamlessly. However, when it comes to comparing eVoice’s pricing and support with its competitors, eVoice takes a back seat.
While you are deploying an internet phone system for your business, you would require support from the provider at specific points. But, if the provider lacks it, your investment isn’t worthwhile. Similar is the case with eVoice. No doubt, it offers customer support, but only to its VIP users. Thus, you must take eVoice substitutes into account.
eVoice Pricing & Plans
CallHippo – Your Best eVoice Alternative
In today’s day and age, where there are several business phone system providers in the market, you should check out CallHippo as an eVoice alternative and here’s why:
- CallHippo’s virtual phone system plans include a myriad of advanced calling features like Voicemail, Simultaneous Ring, Call Forwarding, Third-Party Integrations, Call Recording, Call Queuing, SMS, Welcome Message, and more. The list of features keeps on extending with each plan.
- CallHippo provides Email support and 24/7 Chat support to all its users irrespective of what plan they have opted for.
- CallHippo is definitely a robust eVoice alternative when comparing its features, cost, and virtual phone system functionality.
All Prices in USD
- Free Number1
- SDAP : Patent Pending Technology
- Shared inbox
- Skill Based Call Routing
Ideal For Small Team
- Unlimited Incoming Calls
- Call Recording
- Live Call
- Call Queuing
- User Working Hours
- Call Reminder
- After Call Work
- Internal Team Calling
- Call Cascading
- Holiday Routing
- Feedback for Calls
- Intelligent Reports/Analytics
- Call Tagging
- Reports via email
Preferred For SMB Sales, Support & Marketing Teams
- Unlimited Incoming Calls
- Power Dialer
- Voice Broadcasting
- Multi-level IVR
- Call Transfer
- 3 Way Calling
- Call Barging
- Route to External Number
- Forward to Multiple Device
- Call Whisper
- Pause-Resume Recording
- Call Script
- Sticky Agent
Tailor-Made for You
One-Stop Business Phone System For Enterprise Businesses
- Unlimited Incoming Calls
- Unlimited Free Admin Users
- Intelligent Call Recording
- Get a free trial
- Personalized Onboarding
- Prioritized Custom Development
- Advanced Integrations
- Bring Your Own Carrier (BETA)
- Custom Integrations
- Custom Reports
- Annual Business Review
- Dedicated Account Manager
- IP White Listing
- App Blocking
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Post Call Survey
- Audit Logs
- Automatic machine detection
- 2FA (Two factor authentication)
Furthermore, CallHippo lets you buy virtual phone numbers for over 50 countries, and enables you to set up a call center in less than three minutes. Additionally, you can avail local, toll-free, mobile, and national phone numbers to give your business a professional appearance.
Why should you consider CallHippo as a replacement for eVoice?
With CallHippo, you get a host of features
CallHippo offers all the business phone system features that you require to stay connected and operate your business from anywhere. However, when it comes to comparing this eVoice alternative with eVoice, it offers basically the same features, except a few. This includes:
- Auto-Switch It automatically switches your outgoing number based on the country code of the dialed number.
- GlobalConnect:It lets you determine the time zone and validity of the number you are dialing to in a fraction of the second with a simple mouse hover.
- After Call Work:It empowers your representatives to take notes after each call within the CallHippo Web or App version.
- Last Call Details:It enables your agents to gauge the call history of the customer they are dialing to and serve them better.
- Low Network Symbol:It helps you determine when you had bad call quality or internet issues while conversing with the clients.
eVoice Alternative – CallHippo
|Pricing||Users can choose from below plans 4 available |
|Suitable for company size|
|Product info||CallHippo is an excellent software tool that fulfil all the phone system related requirement of businesses||The eVoice phone system is an all-in-one virtual phone solution for every type of business.|
CallHippo provides competitive Customer Service and Support
The significant difference that sets this eVoice alternative apart from its competitors is customer service and support. At CallHippo, you get 24/7 chat support. Their representatives leave no stone unturned to resolve your queries and get through any issues. Moreover, they have a knowledge base that helps you solve your questions on your own. You can even approach them via email.
With CallHippo’s Platinum Plan, you get a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will help you set everything and provide you virtually one-on-one customer support. While its competitors are automating and outsourcing customer service, CallHippo takes pride in rendering human assistance.
CallHippo competes on cost
Being one of the lowest cost virtual phone system providers, CallHippo proves to be a right eVoice substitute. It is consistently less expensive than eVoice and other eVoice alternatives that offer similar features. Nevertheless, CallHippo doesn’t prefer competing on costs. At the same time, they refuse to sacrifice quality as at the end of the day, what matters is the quality of your product or service. If it is not as per customers’ expectations, you’ll end up losing valuable clients.
Declaration: All the above information is best of our knowledge
Frequently Asked Questions
Undoubtedly, CallHippo is far superior to Evoice as it uses top-of-the-line technology and has better functionality. It provides integrations to many business applications and round-the-clock customer support. CallHippo is also compatible with all major operating systems such as Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and web-based applications.
CallHippo has a wider variety of business integrations and features as compared to Evoice. Some of its popular features include auto-switch, GlobalConnect, last call details, and advanced call analytics. These features help to automate repetitive operations, enhance mobility, and improve customer experience.
CallHippo is more cost-effective than Evoice as it has many pricing plans such as the Bronze, Silver, and Platinum plans that will not burn a hole in your pocket. It also offers enterprise customized pricing plans to suit the budgetary requirements of all kinds of organizations.