Your search for the perfect Talkdesk alternative ends with CallHippo. Customizable, flexible & scalable, CallHippo offers exclusive business services for your specific requirements! An in-depth comparison between Talkdesk & CallHippo will help you make the right decision. Learn why CallHippo is the best alternative to Talkdesk.
COMPARE FEATURES & PRICING AND SELECT THE BEST BUSINESS PHONE SYSTEM
Talkdesk is leading cloud-based contact center software that helps enterprises make the customer experience a true competitive advantage. It is built to empower businesses to adapt to the evolving needs of the customers as well as their teams. While it comes with several benefits like a reasonable price and a number of integrations with some popular business tools, such as Salesforce and Slack, its biggest drawback is very limited CRM.
As CRM is the core of delivering excellent customer service, your business phone system or contact center software must integrate with your existing Customer Relationship Management solutions. When you take a look around, you’ll find several Talkdesk alternatives offering different CRM integration capabilities. One such Talkdesk substitute is CallHippo.
CallHippo – A Premier Replacement of Talkdesk
CallHippo, though being a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service provider, can stand as a perfect substitute to the cloud contact center. It boasts all the standard features included in Talkdesk, such as an IVR system, call monitoring, as well as advanced call analytics to determine agent performance. Besides, CallHippo has a lot more in store.
- This Talkdesk alternative comes with a host of advanced calling features that not only help businesses improve their customer service but also boost their agents’ performance.
- With CallHippo’s business cloud phone system, companies can expand their reach globally at minimal costs, i.e., they can buy virtual, local, toll-free, mobile, and national phone numbers for 50+ countries.
- As opposed to Talkdesk, CallHippo offers Customer Support via Live Chat besides email and knowledge base support.
Why is CallHippo a better Talkdesk Alternative?
CallHippo helps businesses build a local presence
Let’s say; you are located in the US and willing to expand your business in France. Developing a brick and mortar office, hiring employees, and implementing a phone system for smooth business operations would cost a significant amount. Instead, you can buy a France virtual phone number and handle your business from anywhere in the world. Moreover, it also gives your business a local presence and builds trust among the customers. Thus, you can ensure business growth.
With CallHippo, you can get virtual numbers for 50+ countries that will empower you to communicate with your global clients effectively at affordable rates.
TALKDESK ALTERNATIVE – CALLHIPPO
|Plans||Bronze - $14, Silver - $24, Platinum - $35*, Enterprise- Customized Solutions||Express - $25, Professional - $55, Enterprise - $125|
|Price Scheme||Monthly payment | Annual Subscription||One-time payment | Annual Subscription|
|Product Info||CallHippo.com provides you with ultimate solution adhering to all your business requirements associated with Phone Support Systems.||Talkdesk is a virtual phone system provider who provides virtual phone numbers for multiple countries.|
|Customer Support||Phone, Live Support, Ticket, Training||Phone, Ticket, Training|
|Types of Customers||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business||Small Business | Large Enterprises | Medium Business|
|OS Supported||Windows, Mac, Web-based, Android, iOS||Windows, Mac, Web-based|
CallHippo comes with a myriad of features
Though Talkdesk has several features to enrich the customer experience, it lacks a bit when compared to CallHippo.
- Low Network Symbol: Bad call quality is what hampers customer experience. CallHippo enables you to determine lousy call quality or internet issues with Low Network Symbol. Whenever you face such troubles while conversing, you’ll get a message that the caller/callee has low network. Also, this symbol will appear against that number in your Call Log. Hence, you can bring a solution to it.
- GlobalConnect: When you are handling multinational clients, it is crucial to connect with the right client at the right time. CallHippo, a Talkdesk substitute lets you gauge the time zone (time, day, date, and validity of the number) in the fraction of a second so that you never end up connecting with your clients at a wrong time.
This makes CallHippo a better Talkdesk alternative.
CallHippo offers a wide range of CRM Integrations
While the biggest drawback of Talkdesk is its limited CRM integration, CallHippo offers multiple CRM integrations. Some of the popular Customer Relationship Management applications to which CallHippo can seamlessly integrate include – pipedrive, Zoho CRM, freshdesk, zendesk, Intercom, Zapier, HubSpot, Groove, and more. Through these integrations, you can elevate your customer service and take your business to the next level.
If you are looking for a replacement of Talkdesk, CallHippo is the right choice to make.