Home » Comparison »
Why CallHippo Is The Best Ooma Alternative?
Say yes to business-like features, reasonable pricing, low turnaround time, and fewer interruptions with your leading Ooma alternative- CallHippo! Get excellent support and deliver impeccable services to your clientele with CallHippo and achieve business goals!
Compare Features & Pricing And Select The Best Ooma Alternative
Ooma is a famous name in the business phone industry. It offers an office-oriented phone system for all businesses. According to Ooma, they set the standard to provide seamless VoIP services that help you to cut down your phone bills eventually. Its website states that its cloud phone system, unlike other VoIP providers, does not need any hardware to run, which is explicitly incorrect. They also claim that they offer unlimited hours of calling, whereas you only get a 5000 minutes limit according to their terms and condition page.
Ooma also offers a mobile application. But considering its hardware and high-speed internet requirement, the system works better if you are in the same place as that of the hardware, eliminating the flexibility. They have all the standard features of a business phone system but lacks to provide robust features that can make your enterprise look professional. Ooma fails to keep up with the competitors because of its limited features and functionalities.
However, if you are looking for a replacement for Ooma, then there are many in the market like ringcentral, nextiva, dialpad, and even MagicJack is a good replacement of Ooma, but from all of these CallHippo is the best-in-class robust VoIP provider. The cloud phone system offered by CallHippo will not only make you look professional but will also automate most of your business calling operations. Also, Ooma offers $19.95/user/month, so an office with a significant number of employees won’t get proper collaboration out of the system, plus they also charge for the extensions.
Ooma Business Pricing
CallHippo –A leading Ooma alternative
CallHippo, a prominent Ooma substitute, provides top-notch features that help in providing excellent support and delivering impeccable service to your clientele. This Ooma alternative provides dynamic pricing, integration, support, and other modules to fulfill all the phone system-related requirements for businesses.
The services offered by Ooma were inadequate; hence, investing in Ooma could be erroneous. Hardware pricing, user extension cost, and limited calls make it an expensive software. Additionally, its pricing model is also per user; therefore, banking on Ooma can be a wrong decision. The reason why CallHippo can be an excellent choice as a replacement of Ooma is that the cons of Ooma outnumber its pros.
CallHippo predominantly is the best Ooma alternative as it offers businesslike features and professional services at reasonable pricing, letting businesses to interact with their customers with low turnaround time and fewer interruptions. This Ooma substitute also provides numerous integrations to make the calling process seamless.
- Unlimited Users (Pay only for number)
- Click To Dial
- Global Connect
- Call forwarding
- SMS/Text messages
- Smart Switch
- Last Called By
- Everything in Basic +
- Free Number1
- SDAP : Patent Pending Technology
- Shared Inbox
- Skill Based Call Routing
- Paid Call Recording
- Target Vs Achievement
- Campaign Management
- Everything in Bronze +
- Role based access control
- Free Call Recording
- Live Call
- Call Queuing
- User Working Hours
- Call Reminder
- After Call Work
- Internal Team Calling
- Call Cascading
- Holiday Routing
- Feedback for Calls
- Call Tagging
- Everything in Silver +
- Sticky Agent
- Power Dialer
- Voice Broadcasting
- Multi-level IVR
- Multiple Level Call Transfer
- Conference Calling
- Call Barging
- Route to External Number
- Forward to Multiple Device
- Call Whisper
- Pause-Resume Recording
- Download Call Recordings
- Call Script
- Intelligent Reports Analytics
- Reports via email
*The Platinum plan is available on annual subscription only
Reasons to Adopt CallHippo
There are many great reasons as to why CallHippo is the perfect Ooma alternative.
CallHippo provides tier-based pricing based on business requirements. Whereas Ooma offers $19.95/user.
Unlike Ooma, that offers 4 integrations. CallHippo, on the other hand, provides several Integrations like ZOHO, Hubspot, Zendesk, Zapier, etc. to streamline calling and analytics.
With CallHippo, you can entail countless features and functionalities to make every step of your calling quick, easy, and insightful. On the contrary, with Ooma, you could only access 6-7 features.
CallHippo supports iOS, web-based, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. In contrast, Ooma is only for web-based and Android devices.
Ooma rendered phone and live support. But with CallHippo, you can get assistance on the phone, emails, generate tickets, get live support, and training.
- Operational Scale
Ooma is only for small and medium-sized enterprises and freelancers. Whereas CallHippo offers custom made plans that benefit any industry.
So, Ooma, as a whole, provides an insubstantial and ineffective business phone system with no genuinely designed functionality or features. You can end your search here with CallHippo, an enterprise-grade cloud phone system if you are looking for an Ooma alternative.
Ooma Alternative – CallHippo
|Pricing|| Users can choose from below plans 4 available|
|Integrations|| Ooma Can be integrated with the following tools:|
|Suitable for company size|
|Product info||CallHippo is an excellent software tool that fulfil all the phone system related requirement of businesses||An affordable, robust, and advanced VOIP and security system designed for business and home use.|
If your business is looking for a simple yet affordable virtual phone number provided with a robust set of features that are easy-to-use, CallHippo is the top VoIP based alternative. The company also offers a free trial to help you make an informed decision. Visit CallHippo’s website to know all the details.
If your business is looking for a simple yet affordable virtual phone number provided with a robust set of features that are easy-to-use, CallHippo is the top VoIP based alternative. The company also offers a free trial to help you make an informed decision. Visit CallHippo’s
Top 10 Ooma Alternatives in 2023
CallHippo is the best Ooma alternative as it offers more features, better customer support, and is more affordable. CallHippo provides features like call recording, IVR, voicemail transcription, and a power dialer. CallHippo has a 24/7 customer support team, while Ooma only offers support during business hours. Moreover, CallHippo continuously adds new features to help businesses improve customer experience.
- Click to dial
- Global connect
- Call forwarding
- Smart Switch
- Skill-based call routing
- Call queuing
- After-call work
- CallHippo offers local phone numbers from over 80 countries, making it an excellent choice for businesses with a global reach or those looking to expand.
- Its analytics and reporting capabilities provide valuable insights into call metrics.
- It integrates with popular business software such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Zapier, and Slack.
- CallHippo supports multiple languages and currencies, which can be useful for businesses operating in diverse regions or with multilingual teams.
- Occasional call quality issues may affect the clarity and reliability of communication.
- The customer support provided by CallHippo may not always be as responsive or helpful as users need.
- Advanced features like multi-level IVR, call barging, and automatic machine detection are only available on top-tier plans.
- The mobile app isn’t as robust as the web app.
- Basic Plan: $0 per user per month
- Bronze Plan: $16 per user per month
- Silver Plan: $24 per user per month
- Platinum Plan: $40 per user per month
With MagicJack, businesses can enjoy unlimited calling to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands without extra fees. MagicJack offers essential features like call waiting, voicemail, and conference calling at a lower cost than Ooma. Moreover, the setup process is user-friendly and doesn’t require additional hardware, making it the perfect Ooma alternative.
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Call waiting
- Conference calling
- MagicJack is an excellent communication option for individuals and small businesses seeking cost-effective solutions.
- With its mobile app, you can make and receive calls from anywhere.
- MagicJack’s impressive features, including voicemail, call waiting, and caller ID, make it a fantastic value-for-money option that caters to all your communication needs.
- Setting up and using MagicJack is hassle-free, regardless of technical expertise.
- Call quality depends on your internet speed; even a minor bandwidth issue could affect it.
- Customer support can be challenging to reach or unresponsive at times.
- MagicJack’s mobile app may not be as robust, limiting its functionality and usefulness for some users.
- The platform’s lack of integration with other business tools or software could be a drawback.
- 1-year plan: $43
- 3-year plan: $109
Vonage is one of the top Ooma competitors. In fact, it is a superior choice over Ooma for businesses seeking a reliable and feature-rich communication solution. With more advanced features like call recording, call forwarding, virtual voicemail, and integrations with third-party software and 24/7 customer support, Vonage can help businesses streamline their communication and work more efficiently.
- AI virtual assistant
- Automatic call distribution
- Coaching capabilities
- Global voice assurance
- Intelligent IVR
- Live agent capabilities
- Real-time analytics
- Vonage’s mobile app empowers you to take calls, check voicemails, and send messages while on the go, adding convenience to your workday.
- You can utilize Vonage’s call recording feature for training and compliance.
- Its integration with popular third-party tools like Salesforce and G Suite streamlines workflows and saves time.
- Vonage’s cloud-based system enables you to scale up or down easily, adding or removing users and features as your business evolves.
- The user interface of Vonage may be overwhelming or complicated, making it difficult to navigate.
- Vonage may not have the specific features or tools some organizations need.
- Users may encounter issues with customer support, such as difficulty reaching support staff when they need help.
- Call reliability or stability issues are quite common.
- Mobile: $19.99 per user per month
- Premium: $29.99 per user per month
- Advanced: $39.99 per user per month
When it comes to choosing a communication solution for your business, why settle for the limitations of Ooma? RingCentral offers a superior alternative with advanced features that can take your communication and collaboration to the next level. RingCentral has everything you need to streamline communication and work more efficiently, from team messaging and video conferencing to document sharing and integrations with third-party software.
- Unlimited domestic calling
- SMS and MMS
- Single sign-on
- Auto call recording
- Advanced call monitoring and handling
- Multi-site management
- Internet fax
- Business analytics
- RingCentral provides a user-friendly interface and easy setup for businesses.
- It offers various communication channels like voice, video, messaging, and fax, allowing users to choose their preferred method.
- RingCentral integrates with many popular business tools and applications, streamlining workflows and increasing productivity.
- The platform provides reliable and secure communication, ensuring that business communication remains confidential.
- Users have reported occasional glitches and issues with call quality.
- RingCentral’s pricing is on the higher side compared to other VoIP providers.
- Customer support for RingCentral usually takes time to resolve issues completely.
- RingCentral’s feature-packed interface may be overwhelming for some users, requiring additional time to fully understand and utilize all the features.
- Essential Plan: $19.99 per user per month
- Standard Plan: $27.99 per user per month
- Premium Plan: $34.99 per user per month
- Ultimate Plan: $49.99 per user per month
Whether you need video conferencing, call analytics, or integrations with popular business tools, Dialpad has everything you need to take your communication to the next level. Its AI-powered virtual assistant and Voice Intelligence offer real-time insights and recommendations to help you enhance your customer experience. This makes it a top Ooma competitor.
- Unlimited calling
- AI-powered call and voicemail transcriptions
- Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integrations
- Unlimited video meetings
- 25 ring groups per department
- Global SMS capabilities
- Open APIs and webhooks
- Dialpad offers an easy-to-use platform with an intuitive interface.
- It has several advanced features like call recording and transcription and integrates with popular tools like Salesforce and Slack.
- Its mobile app keeps you connected irrespective of location, making it the right choice for remote workers or frequent travelers.
- Dialpad’s advanced analytics and reporting tools provide insights into call activity and team performance, enabling you to make data-driven decisions.
- Dialpad’s call quality can be affected by poor internet connectivity.
- Advanced features are only available on top-tier plans.
- Users have reported issues with call routing and transfers.
- The integrations are not as seamless and robust as they should be.
- Standard Plan: $15 per user per month
- Pro Plan: $25 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan: Custom pricing
JustCall offers a comprehensive solution with advanced features like call recording, virtual phone numbers in over 70 countries, and integrations with popular business tools like HubSpot. Plus, JustCall’s user-friendly interface and round-the-clock customer support make it a reliable and hassle-free choice for businesses of all sizes.
- Unlimited inbound minutes
- Call tracking and recording
- Call forwarding
- SMS and MMS
- Ring groups
- Voicemail drop
- Callback automation
- Live call monitoring
- JustCall’s user-friendly interface and straightforward setup process make it easy to get started with the platform.
- Its integration with popular CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive allows for seamless call activity tracking and better collaboration between sales and support teams.
- JustCall offers a variety of features, such as call recording, voicemail, and call forwarding, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all sizes.
- With JustCall’s mobile app and browser extension, users can make and receive calls from anywhere, increasing flexibility and accessibility.
- It may not be suitable for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets, as advanced features come at a higher cost.
- Its analytics and reporting tools are limited compared to other platforms.
- JustCall has experienced occasional issues with call quality, which may impact the overall customer experience.
- While JustCall offers a range of integrations, some users have reported difficulty with getting these integrations to work smoothly.
- Standard: $24 per user per month
- Premium: $48 per user per month
- Custom: Request quote
Thanks to its intuitive user interface and robust customer support, Nextiva is a top choice for medium and large businesses. That’s not it. Nextiva is the perfect alternative to Ooma because of its features like team messaging, call recording, and CRM integration. These functionalities enable you to streamline business communications and improve agent productivity. Moreover, Nextiva’s cutting-edge security protocols ensure that your data and privacy are always protected.
- Unlimited voice and video calling
- Toll-free numbers
- Microsoft Outlook and Google Contacts integration
- Unlimited conference calls, up to 40 participants
- Screen sharing
- Auto attendant
- Nextiva offers several advanced features like automatic call recording, voicemail-to-email, and SMS messaging.
- Its easy-to-use interface and drag-and-drop editor allow users to customize call routing and IVR menus without technical expertise.
- Nextiva’s customer support team is highly responsive and proactive in resolving issues quickly.
- Nextiva’s mobile app provides full functionality, allowing users to manage calls and access key features.
- Some users have reported difficulty with Nextiva’s call transcription and voicemail-to-text features.
- Nextiva’s learning curve is high, and getting used to the tool might take some time.
- While Nextiva offers a range of advanced features, some users have reported that certain functionalities can be confusing to set up or difficult to use.
- Nextiva’s mobile app is less intuitive than other platforms.
- Essential Plan: $18.95 per user per month
- Professional Plan: $22.95 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan: $32.95 per user per month
Five9 stands out as a top Ooma alternative, offering a cloud contact center solution that can help businesses provide exceptional customer experiences. Its AI-powered automation, omnichannel routing, and customer journey analytics features provide businesses with the necessary tools to optimize customer service. What’s more, Five9’s platform can be customized to fit your unique business needs. Its reliable 24/7 customer support and robust security features give businesses the peace of mind to focus on what they do best.
- Auto dialer
- Omnichannel routing
- Intelligent virtual assistant
- Agent Assist
- Call analytics
- Its customizable dashboards and real-time reporting allow managers to monitor call queues and agent performance.
- Five9’s integration with other business tools like Salesforce, Zendesk, and Microsoft Dynamics enables seamless workflows and increased productivity.
- Five9’s cloud-based architecture allows for easy scalability and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Five9’s omnichannel capabilities allow businesses to interact with customers via voice, email, chat, social media, and SMS.
- Five9’s user interface may be overwhelming or confusing for some users, especially those unfamiliar with call center software.
- Some users have reported occasional call quality and reliability issues, including sudden call drops.
- Its customer support team has received mixed reviews, with users reporting slow response times and unresolved queries.
- Five9’s platform may not be suitable for businesses with unique or complex call center needs.
- Digital: $149 per user per month
- Core: $149 per user per month
- Premium: $169 per user per month
- Optimum: $199 per user per month
- Ultimate: $229 per user per month
OpenPhone offers a modern and flexible communication solution that can easily replace Ooma. With OpenPhone, businesses get access to a wide range of features such as auto-attendants, call recording, and voicemail transcription, all at an affordable price point. Besides, its user-friendly mobile and desktop apps enable remote work and collaboration, making it easy for businesses to communicate with their team and customers from anywhere.
- One local or toll-free phone number per user
- Unlimited calling and messaging to the US and Canada
- Voicemail to text transcription
- Call recording
- Call transfers
- Analytics and reporting
- You can use its mobile app to stay connected with customers anywhere.
- Integration with business tools like HubSpot, Slack, and Zapier enables businesses to increase productivity and streamline workflows.
- It offers advanced features such as call recording, auto-attendant, and voicemail transcription, making it a comprehensive communication solution for small businesses.
- OpenPhone’s flexible and affordable pricing plans have no long-term contracts or setup fees, making it accessible for small businesses and solo entrepreneurs.
- Users have reported issues with call quality and connectivity.
- It has limited integration options, impacting the ability to automate workflows.
- OpenPhone’s international calling rates may be higher than other providers.
- You might need to train your employees to get the most out of the tool.
- Standard: $13 per user per month
- Premium: $20 per user per month
- Enterprise: Custom plan
Grasshopper is an excellent Ooma alternative that offers a robust communication solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Its virtual phone system is perfect for those looking to project a professional image with features like IVR, call forwarding, voicemail transcription, and business texting. Moreover, its easy setup process, and mobile apps make it a reliable business communication option. Grasshopper’s 24/7 customer support also provides businesses the help they need, ensuring that communication runs smoothly.
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Business texting
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail transcription
- Virtual Assistant
- Instant response
- Grasshopper’s toll-free number option allows businesses to establish a professional image and increase credibility.
- Grasshopper’s online dashboard allows users to manage their phone system from any browser.
- Its business texting feature allows users to communicate with customers or clients via text.
- Its call forwarding options let you customize how calls are routed and ensure they always reach the right person or department.
- Calls may get dropped, or voicemail or missed call notifications may appear without your or your employee’s phone ringing.
- You may experience issues with the phone app, causing significant disruptions to your business operations and leading you to explore alternative options.
- The call logs can be challenging to decipher, making it difficult to determine if a particular number has been called.
- Setting up voicemails for different mailboxes can be cumbersome, and you may struggle with changing the main greeting message.
- Solo: $26 per month
- Partner: $44 per month
- Small Business: $80 per month
How Did We Evaluate These Ooma Alternatives?
We looked at features, pricing, customer service, usability, and security to help you find the best Ooma alternatives.
- Features: We looked at the range of features each alternative offers, including call management, voicemail, conferencing, and more. The more features an alternative provides, the better it can meet the communication needs of businesses.
- Pricing: We analyzed the pricing plans of each alternative to ensure they are cost-effective and provide good value for money. We also considered any hidden fees or additional costs that businesses may incur.
- Customer support: We assessed the quality of customer support provided by each alternative, including availability, response times, and the helpfulness of their support team. This is important as businesses need reliable support to address any issues that may arise.
- Ease of use: We evaluated each Ooma alternative’s interface, ensuring that businesses can quickly and easily set up and manage their communication needs without technical expertise.
- Security: We also considered the security features provided by each Ooma competitor to ensure that businesses’ communication is protected against unauthorized access and hacking attempts.
Declaration: The information presented on this comparison page is for general informational purposes only. We have made every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, but we make no guarantees. Please use this information at your own risk and conduct your own research before making any decisions based on it.