Are you in a need of a cost-effective telephony system that offers you flexibility in communication within the workplace, outside the workplace, and even eliminating the national territories? Well, the Virtual Phone System is an effective solution.
The world is advancing, so is the technology at a neck breaking velocity. So, many major companies are giving up their traditional phone lines and taking up Virtual Phone Systems as a medium of connecting with employees and customers. The whole traditional process of communication is not dying, it is transforming into something that is intangibly advanced and flexible. Businesses can squeeze a lot of benefits from this trend through virtual phone numbers.
What are Virtual Phone Numbers?
Virtual Phone Numbers a.k.a. DID numbers are the integral part of cloud telephony systems which runs on internet connection and they are majorly used for the global communications. Virtual phone numbers are available for all the countries in the world, so any user can call to any country from any country. A virtual phone number is a great choice for the companies whose customers reside in various countries. So, they can purchase various numbers of different countries and use them from a common system – virtual phone system. So, a cloud telephony system lets you use many numbers from the same system.
Where it is used:
They can serve a varying degree of purposes. Some of the uses and purposes are described below:
1. Business: These numbers are most used in customer services and call centers so that the numbers appear from the same country. While in reality, they are situated at different locations and different time zones. Virtual business phone numbers are essential for businesses who carry international clients. Through virtual phone number, any business can appear local to their offshore customers.
2. Individuals: Migrants and travelers also use virtual local phone numbers so that people from different region and country can contact them whenever they need.
3. Marketing: Some organizations utilize virtual local phone numbers for different promoting reasons for diverse channels as it enables them to keep a track of the traffic generated from various sources like Google AdWords, Facebook etc.
4. Virtual services: Virtual business companies binds up their whole arrangements by this. Clients and workers of Multinational Companies (MNCs) are present around the globe. Virtual business phone numbers are far beyond being capable of connecting these global clients or companies or employees with ease.
Benefits of virtual phone system:
No hardware: Cloud systems are always an efficient and smarter choice for emerging businesses, and the sole reason behind that is, it provides robust features at affordable rates, and you don’t have to pay for any additional hardware.
Efficient: Conventional business telephones are much higher upkeep and costlier than virtual phone systems.
Simple set-up: The system works on the cloud, so it can be setup within few minutes.
Remote: The main idea behind the cloud technology is to make things wireless and available from all over the world from any location.
Communicational benefits: There are various features like IVR, call recording, call forwarding and much more if you use VoIP based virtual phone system.
How to get a virtual phone number
All you need to do to get a virtual phone number is, take out your 5 minutes!
Here are the steps:
- Open an account with any virtual phone number provider.
- Once you open an account, choose a number of the country you are looking for.
- Get a virtual phone number of your selected county/counties
- Start using it from your desktop, laptop or mobile phone!
Features of Virtual Phone System:
Virtual phone numbers can be used as per user preference as there is no usage limitation. Below are some of the key features and advantages one can get if they use a virtual phone number for the business.
- Get your virtual number as per your choice.
- Get a toll free number and make the customer support better.
- Make thousands of instance of the number.
- Call recording.
- Set custom recording for the callers.
- CRM integrations.
- Voicemail and voicemail greetings
- Call forwarding.
- Call Analytics
- On Hold Music.
There are many virtual phone number providers in the market which offer great services at very affordable prices. CallHippo is one such virtual phone numbers provider which allows you to get virtual phone numbers of more than 50+ countries starting at just $4.5.
Last updated on