Get Virtual Phone Number in 3 Minutes
With CallHippo you can buy a Virtual Phone Number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls your Virtual Phone Number will be displayed to your customers. You can receive incoming calls by forwarding your phone number or through our app. Sign up now!!
Buy Virtual Local (DID) Phone Numbers for more than 50+ Countries
Table of Contents
What Is A Virtual Phone Number?
Virtual phone numbers, also known as direct inward dialing numbers (or DID numbers), are numbers which use a virtual phone system for making and receiving calls.
They do not operate using the traditional PBX phone systems. Calls made using virtual mobile numbers are routed through the internet using digital signals.
Since virtual phone numbers work off of the internet, they can be used and accessed from any device with an active internet connection. You can make and receive calls from your phone, laptop or even your desktop!
Buy Business Phone Number
Buy Business Phone Number
Buy a Business Phone Number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. You can receive incoming calls by forwarding your phone number or through our app. Sign up now!!GET NOW
Get Online Phone Number
Get Online Phone Number
With CallHippo you can buy a online phone number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls your online phone number will be displayed to your customers.GET NOW
Buy VoIP Phone Number
Buy VoIP Phone Number
Get a VoIP phone number in instantly from anywhere in the world. You can receive incoming calls by forwarding your phone number or through our app. Sign up now!!GET NOW
WHY SHOULD BUSINESS GET A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS?
There are a lot of perks of using a virtual business phone number. They come with a truck load of features that you can choose from. Not to mention, they are way more cost effective than traditional phone systems.
A virtual telephone number is particularly useful for a business which has clients across the globe. Using traditional phones to make international calls can drain the finances of a company.
However, using a virtual telephone number, businesses can freely communicate with global clients without worrying about the phone bill. They just need to pay for a stable internet connection!
One can get a virtual phone number of almost any country in the world. CallHippo is the trusted service provider for local virtual numbers in over 50 countries across the globe.
Getting a local virtual number will not only instil trust in your customers but will also help with cut down on call costs.
Moreover, a virtual phone is extremely flexible. It helps companies expand or scale their business. It proves to be a valuable asset in terms of growth.
Never miss a business opportunity with Virtual Phone Number
Customizable, flexible, scalable package, hassle-free workspace communication.
Features OF virtual phone number
SETUP YOUR PHONE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
HOW TO GET A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Getting a virtual number for your business is fairly simple. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
Sign up with us on CallHippo to get started! Step-by-step guide:
1. Buy a virtual number
After you sign up with us on CallHippo, you need to get a virtual number for your business. This will be the primary business number that will be used everywhere.
One has the option of choosing from either a local number or a toll-free number. You can get whichever you feel is best suited for your business.
If you work with customers overseas, then you should get local virtual phone numbers for all the countries that you operate in.
2. Add your team
Once you have a central virtual phone number for your business, you need to add the rest of your team. A good virtual phone number allows you to add unlimited numbers of users to it.
All your employees can log in and use the same virtual number to make business calls. Each department or agent of your office can get a separate extension for themselves.
3. Customise your number by adding features
There are a number of features that you can integrate with your virtual phone number. CallHippo offers a wide array of features from which you can pick and choose the features that you want.
Here are some of the exciting features that we offer:
- Call transfer – This feature enables you to connect and transfer calls from one number to another seamlessly.
- Call conference – Traditional landline phone only allow you to connect with one number at a time. However, virtual phone numbers allow call conferencing, or connecting with multiple numb
- Call Queuing – Call queues are extremely useful in getting through peak office hours. Sometimes it so happens that all phones are busy. In such cases, this feature organises all incoming calls into a queue and connects calls systematically as and when an agent gets free.
- Call barging – This feature allows supervisors to listen in on phone calls of agents without making his presence known to the callers. It comes in handy when training new agents or conducting random checks on agents.
- Smart call forwarding – This feature is crucial for people working on the go. It enables the user to re-direct incoming calls to an alternate mobile or landline number. Such a diversion can be set to take place when a number is busy, switched off, unreachable and so on as per the choice of the user.
- Ring all – All agents in a particular department or all those associated with a particular phone number will be alerted simultaneously in case of an incoming call. Whoever is free to take the call may answer.
- Call recording – This feature has proved to be extremely important for businesses. Call recordings can come in handy while training new agents or in case a misunderstanding arises with a client.
- Call analytics – A virtual phone system automatically analyses and creates real-time reports on the performance of the agents. These reports are based on factors like number of missed calls, total on-call time and so on.
- On hold music – Keep your callers engaged with custom on hold music! One can also put in announcements or customised greetings along with the music.
These were a few of the many features that can be integrated with a virtual phone.
CallHippo allows its customers to form customised feature packs that are the most suited to their business and thus provides them with the best virtual phone number. This way, customers only need to pay for what they actually need and use!
GET YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER IN 3 EASY STEPS
Our Working Processin 3 Steps Buy Virtual Phone Number of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy Numbers of 50+ Countries around the World
Add Multiple Users on the Same Number
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
HOW DOES CALLHIPPO HELP YOU DO BUSINESS EFFICIENTLY
Apart from getting you the best virtual phone number for your company, CallHippo provides all the other communication tools that your business needs to sound professional and scale smoothly.
Here are some of the benefits enjoyed by all CallHippo customers.
Keep your personal life private
Get a virtual mobile number exclusively for your business without incurring any huge phone bills. That way, you can keep your personal number private. Create a balance between your personal and work life.
When you have a separate virtual phone number for your business, you always know when it’s a work call and can hence, put your best voice forward.
CallHippo also provides several useful features that you can integrate with your virtual number. These tools further add a professional touch to your company’s phone system.
Never miss a business call
Busy on the phone with a customer? Set all incoming calls to be re-routed to another phone or team member instead of keeping other callers on hold.
Features like after-hours call routing and voicemail enable you to attend to the needs of your customers even after business hours.
We all know, every missed call equals a missed opportunity!
Work from anywhere
CallHippo enables you to work on the go! Using our virtual phone number for your business, you can make and receive calls from any device with an internet connection – be it your laptop, tablet, phone or desktop.
You no longer need to be at your office desk to answer work calls. Wherever you go, your virtual phone system goes with you!
Analyse and improvise
Features like call recording help you understand how the customers are responding to your customer service facilities. Your virtual phone system can also draw up periodic performance reports.
Perform an in-depth analysis of these reports and recordings to come up with real-time solutions to problems.
Round the clock support
Our experts at CallHippo are available 24*7 to help you out with all your queries. We are here to support you at every step of the way and provide for all your business communication needs.
Sign up now to get your very own virtual phone number in just a few minutes!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER
What is a virtual phone number?
A CallHippo Virtual Phone Number allows you to have a local area code and phone number in another state or country. This means you can make calls, and be reached by people with the same area code, for the price of a local call.
How does a virtual phone number work?
A virtual phone number from CallHippo works on devices such as smartphones, desktop, and laptop that are connected with the internet to conduct business and marketing activities.
Why use a virtual local phone number?
If you’re running a business that depends upon users who live in the area, then you may want to choose a local phone number. Here’s why:
- Local phone numbers identify your location. Certain area codes make it obvious where your business is based, which can be important depending on what you sell.
- They cater to regional customers. If people that live in Philadelphia see that you’re based in Philadelphia, they’ll be more likely to buy from you. If you have a brick and mortar location and only sell to people in your region, then you probably want a local business phone number.
- Sometimes customers prefer if a business seems local. Sometimes a local business number appears more down to earth, especially compared to a toll free number that implies a national, less personal focus. People have a lot of pride in where they live and work, and often love other sentimental locations.
- Easier to receive international calls. It is more difficult to receive international calls with a toll free number because calls are paid for by the recipient. This isn’t a problem with local phone numbers.
Can I choose a local area code outside of my city/state?
Yes, you can choose a number in any area code. This is a great way to establish a local presence in specific markets.