Get Virtual Phone Number in 3 Minutes
With CallHippo you can buy a Virtual Phone Number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. Use our virtual local phone numbers to make and receive calls. Create a local presence for your business in over 50 countries from any part of the world! Sign up now!!
Buy Virtual Local (DID) Phone Numbers For More Than 50+ Countries
No credit card required
Table of Contents
What Is A Virtual Phone Number?
No more messy wires and bulky hardware! Unlike traditional PBX phone systems, virtual phone numbers, or direct inward dialing (DID) numbers route calls using the internet with digital signals. With a virtual phone system, you can make and receive calls from any device such as your phone, laptop, or desktop. All you need is a stable internet connection! op!
Buy Your Virtual Business Phone Number Now!
Buy Business Phone Number
Virtual phone numbers are here to save you and your business from expensive traditional carrier call charges. A virtual phone number allows you to make and receive calls over the internet, eliminating the need for any physical phone lines.GET NOW
Get Your Online Phone Number Now!
Get Online Phone Number
Unleash the power of the internet! With a online phone number from CallHippo, you need an internet-enabled device- your phone, laptop, tablet- and talk to your customers in over 50 countries. Say goodbye to expensive long-distance calls!GET NOW
Buy Your VoIP Phone Number Now!
Buy VoIP Phone Number
Once you get a VoIP phone number from CallHippo, you will never want to go back to a traditional phone system. Easy to set up in under 3 minutes. International calls to more than 50 countries.GET NOW
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Whether you own a small business or large enterprise, there are many perks of setting up a virtual phone system with CallHippo:
- Create a Local Market Identity: It is vital to create a local market identity for your brand to improve its connection with the local customers and find more acceptance. A customer is more likely to trust a new brand with a local presence than an unfamiliar brand that seems far away and not easily accessible. A local phone number assures customers that you are close to them and will be easily reachable should they need your support.
- Interact With More Customers: A customer is more likely to respond to a call from a local number that appears familiar rather than an unexpected international call. Also, by providing your customers with a local phone number, you allow them to call you without worrying about being charged for an international call.
- Fuel Efficiency With Advanced Features: CallHippo also provides a range of advanced features such as auto-dialing, call forwarding, call recording, reporting, and analytics, etc. along with its virtual phone numbers and toll-free numbers. These features can streamline and automate various processes in your contact center.
- Make Affordable Calls: CallHippo’s best virtual phone numbers are very affordable. You will never have to worry about expensive long-distance phone call bills. CallHippo’s monthly plans are far affordable.
SETUP YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
No credit card required
Never miss a business opportunity with Virtual Phone Number
CUSTOMIZABLE, FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, HASSLE-FREE WORKSPACE COMMUNICATION
HOW TO GET A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Getting a virtual number for your business is fairly simple. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
Sign up with us on CallHippo to get started! Step-by-step guide:
1. Buy a virtual number
After you sign up with us on CallHippo, you need to get a virtual phone number for your business. This will be the primary business number that will be used everywhere.
One has the option of choosing from either a local number or a toll-free number. You can get whichever you feel is best suited for your business.
If you work with customers overseas, then you should get local virtual phone numbers for all the countries that you operate in.
2. Add your team
Once you have a central virtual telephone number for your business, you need to add the rest of your team. The best virtual phone number allows you to add unlimited numbers of users to it.
All your employees can log in and use the same virtual number to make business calls. Each department or agent of your office can get a separate extension for themselves.
3. Customise your number by adding features
There are a number of features that you can integrate with your virtual mobile number. CallHippo offers a wide array of features from which you can pick and choose the features that you want.
CallHippo allows its customers to form customised feature packs that are the most suited to their business and thus provides them with the best virtual phone number. This way, customers only need to pay for what they actually need and use!
GET YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER IN 3 EASY STEPS
Our Working Processin 3 Steps
Buy Virtual Phone Numbers of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy Numbers of 50+ Countries around the World
Add Multiple Users on the Same Number
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
HOW CAN CALLHIPPO HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
CallHippo provides you with all the communication tools for your business to sound professional and enter newer markets smoothly. Here are some of the ways it can help your business:
With the best virtual phone numbers from CallHippo, you will not have to worry about setting up a physical office space in a whole new country. Get a virtual phone number from CallHippo are incredibly affordable. They will cost you much less than traditional methods of international calling. They can get the job done in a fraction of the cost of an international call, without any expensive hardware or equipment.
When you use a virtual mobile number or a toll-free number, you can manage your operations and customer relations without having to be physically present in that country. You can expand your business to the country and create a local presence for your brand from anywhere in the world. You can get calls routed to your mobile phone no matter where you are.
- Operational Efficiency:
Never miss a business call with CallHippo. CallHippo provides a range of advanced, user-friendly features such as auto-dialing, call forwarding, call recording, reporting, and analytics, etc. along with its virtual phone numbers and toll-free numbers.
- Privacy and Security:
When you use CallHippo’s virtual mobile numbers, you can be assured of the utmost privacy. Your customers can connect with you when they dial your DID virtual telephone number without any security risks posed to your personal phone number.
- Specific Area Codes:
Customers are more likely to accept your calls if they see a phone number from a familiar area code, or better yet, their own area code. When you buy virtual phone numbers from CallHippo, you can choose area codes for your phone number based on the location of your targeted customers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER
What is a virtual phone number?
A virtual phone number from CallHippo allows you to obtain a local phone number for whichever state or country you choose, no matter where you are in the world. You can make calls to people in that region using this local phone number. You can also receive calls from people within the same area code. All of this, for the price of a local call.
How does a virtual phone number work?
You can set up your virtual phone number from CallHippo in less than 3 minutes. You can make and receive calls using any device of your choice, such as your phone, desktop, or laptop. You only need a stable internet connection to get started.
Why use a virtual local phone number?
A virtual phone number from CallHippo allows you to create a local market identity and grow your business there, without having a physical presence in that market. Here’s how it can help:
- A customer is more likely to respond to a call from a local number that appears familiar rather than an unexpected international call.
- Their chances of trusting a new brand with a local presence are much higher as opposed to an unfamiliar brand that seems far away and not easily accessible.
- By providing your customers with a local phone number, you allow them to call you without them having to worry about being charged for an international call. You are more likely to hear from them in this way.
- One of the most important reasons for having a local phone number is that it assures customers that you are close to them and easily reachable should they need your support.
Can I choose a local area code outside of my city/state?
With CallHippo, you can choose a local area code for more than 50 countries worldwide, no matter where you are.
Can I have multiple CallHippo phone numbers?
Absolutely. You can have as many virtual phone numbers from CallHippo as you like. Additional costs may be applicable for hosting more than one number from your CallHippo account. Please refer to our pricing details for more information.
Why do some phone numbers have an address requirement?
Some regions have their own local regulations regarding where the user of a virtual phone number can or cannot be located for various reasons. Therefore, to purchase a local phone number for such regions, you need to provide a valid business or personal address to comply with such regulations.
1. Local phone numbers identify your location. Certain area codes make it obvious where your business is based, which can be important depending on what you sell.
2. They cater to regional customers. If people that live in Philadelphia see that you’re based in Philadelphia, they’ll be more likely to buy from you. If you have a brick and mortar location and only sell to people in your region, then you probably want a local business phone number.
3. Sometimes customers prefer if a business seems local. Sometimes a local business number appears more down to earth, especially compared to a toll free number that implies a national, less personal focus. People have a lot of pride in where they live and work, and often love other sentimental locations.
4. Easier to receive international calls. It is more difficult to receive international calls with a toll free number because calls are paid for by the recipient. This isn’t a problem with local phone numbers.