GET VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS INSTANTLY
BUY VIRTUAL LOCAL (DID) PHONE NUMBERS FOR MORE THAN 50+ COUNTRIES
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER?
Virtual Phone Numbers are also known as Direct Inward Dialing numbers (DID number), it is simply a telephone number which uses a Virtual Phone System instead of the traditional PBX system. Virtual Phone Numbers use the Internet to make and receive calls which make the calling process easy since it is compatible with multiple devices (when connected to the Internet) like a laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone.
GET YOUR VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER IN 3 EASY STEPS
Our Working Processin 3 Steps Buy Virtual Phone Number of 50+ Countries. Start Making and Receiving Calls across the globe.
Buy Numbers of 50+ Countries around the World
Add Multiple Users on the Same Number
Start Calling and Receiving Calls around the World
FEATURES OF VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER
Team Collaboration (Manage Team)
Manage calls, clients and teammates in one place with the best phone system for the real estate agency. It’s all right here!
All agents associated with a number will receive a call at the same time, and any one of them can start the conversation.
SETUP YOUR PHONE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER
- Connect with your global clients at minimal rates:
CallHippo offers virtual business phone numbers of more than 50+ countries starting from as cheap as $6. Fret not about your phone bills no matter how many clients you have from different parts of the world- you have CallHippo.
- Pay only for what you use:
CallHippo offers Four plans – Basic, Bronze, Silver, and Platinum, which comes along with the convenience to add users according to your need. Pay only for what you use. If you need only two users under the same number, pay only for these two users and your virtual number.
- Virtual local numbers for individual use:
Our virtual phone numbers are also available for individuals who don’t want to spend a lot of money in international calling. CallHippo brings your family and friends as close to you as possible with our local virtual phone numbers that are as cheap as calling locally.
- Applicable in businesses:
CallHippo provides a convenient communication process for companies located far away from their physical business location. Virtual Phone numbers enables the company
WHY BUSINESSES SHOULD USE VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS
If you have clients across different countries, it is essential to have an uninterrupted flow of communication. Being available to answer any queries shows that your client’s project and contentment are important for you. An efficient communication process is vital for the growth of a business as it helps you retain and gain new clients, build good customer relations and generate revenue.
Let’s say if you are an Australian company and your exceptional product and service helped you amass clients from around the world in a short period of time, it will be difficult for you to scale when you keep toting a local Australian number for your international clients.
Most businesses will be skeptical of seeing a phone number from a different country and the assumption that calling a different country will lead to steep call charges doesn’t help either. This is where virtual phone numbers come into play, it helps you gain trust by providing a number of the same country you want to contact.
If the Australian company purchases a USA virtual phone number, all the communication made through that number will indicate a local USA number. Not only will your customers be comfortable calling a local number, but they will also be able to trust you better.
Virtual phone numbers, by being local numbers get the confidence of prospects which eventually leads to a direct increase in the number of times they try to reach you. This is a must-have tool for startups and small businesses as it enables you to communicate to your global clients at significantly lower rates.
Communicate effectively at affordable rates with maximum perks
- Never miss out on calls from your potential customers.
- Analyze customer feedbacks through call recording to improve the customer experience
- Communicate and assign tasks to your team in the most effective way possible.
- Manage support queries efficiently by adding multiple users under one number.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER
What is a virtual phone number?
A CallHippo Virtual Phone Number allows you to have a local area code and phone number in another state or country. This means you can make calls, and be reached by people with the same area code, for the price of a local call.
Why use a local phone number?
If you’re running a business that depends upon users who live in the area, then you may want to choose a local phone number. Here’s why:
- Local phone numbers identify your location. Certain area codes make it obvious where your business is based, which can be important depending on what you sell.
- They cater to regional customers. If people that live in Philadelphia see that you’re based in Philadelphia, they’ll be more likely to buy from you. If you have a brick and mortar location and only sell to people in your region, then you probably want a local business phone number.
- Sometimes customers prefer if a business seems local. Sometimes a local business number appears more down to earth, especially compared to a toll free number that implies a national, less personal focus. People have a lot of pride in where they live and work, and often love other sentimental locations.
- Easier to receive international calls. It is more difficult to receive international calls with a toll free number because calls are paid for by the recipient. This isn’t a problem with local phone numbers.
Can I choose a local area code outside of my city/state?
Yes, you can choose a number in any area code. This is a great way to establish a local presence in specific markets.
Can I have multiple CallHippo phone numbers?
Why do some phone numbers have an address requirement?
GET YOUR LOCAL PHONE NUMBER INSTANTLY
Last updated on