MANAGE MORE CALLS WITH LIMITED STAFF
NO ENGAGE TONES OR LOST SALES OPPORTUNITIES ANYMORE
What is call Queuing?
A call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers. The calls will be answered in the order they were received, thus allowing you to serve your customers courteously and efficiently.
You might have heard a recorded message like this “ Please remain on the line you call will be answered in the order it was received”. That’s Call Queuing.
Call queues can have distinct business value when used in Call center to complement customer service. Call queues are most useful when a company receives more calls than it can instantly handle. Instead of hiring new employees to handle the holiday and peak hour calls, you can efficiently handle them using the call queuing feature. It helps businesses to manage a large volume of calls with a limited number of employees. The best part about this feature is that you don’t have to overextend your business and your customer service level is also not affected.
After transferring a call you have three choices
- Simply hung up
- You can stay on the line until the person you have transferred the call answers then hung up
- Start a 3-way conversation
If given a choice the users would rather prefer a phone queuing system over voicemails and busy signals. You can customize the messages for the clients and let them know that their call is important to you and that you will connect with them shortly.
You can provide soothing or energizing music while the caller is on hold to engage him in a more positive way and to reassure them that their call is not ignored. The hold music can also be replaced with marketing messages, special offers, update about new products and services, upcoming events etc.
How Call queuing benefits the business?
- It reduces the frequency of missed calls and voicemail.
- The negative effect of the busy signal reduces which improves customer experience.
- Manages a large volume of call with limited staff
- A good platform to support marketing campaigns with phone queue messaging.
- An engaging and professional Experience for the callers.