Make sure that the caller gets to communicate with the right person by using CallHippo’s super useful and practical Call Transfer feature. Perfect for intra-firm and inter-departmental call transfers, all you need to do is redirect a connected call from your phone number to the intended team member extension.
Send Calls To The Right Place Using Callhippo Call Transfer Feature
What is Call Transfer?
The call transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member. Once the call transfer is done your call will be disconnected and the transferred call is established as a new connection. In simple words, you answer a call and then send it to another extension inside your office.
- Transfer live calls to a team member extension.
- If a caller mistakenly calls to a different department, use the call transfer feature and redirect the caller to the right person.
- Transfer phone calls to an appropriate Voicemail box.
After transferring a call you have three choices
- Simply hang up
- You can stay on the line until the person you have transferred the call answers and then hangs up.
- Start a 3-way conversation
CallHippo provides two types of Call Transfer
The warm transfer is a feature that allows the agent to transfer the customer call to a second agent after sharing information with him. The agent attending the customer call can share the customer’s details with the second agent and establish the connection between the second agent and the customer before disconnecting his line.
Blind transfer (also called an unannounced transfer) is similar to warm transfer, but the agent receiving the customer call will establish the connection between the customer and the second agent without interacting with the second agent. If the second agent did not attend the call, the call would get disconnected.
How Call Transfer will help your business?
- No need to buy or lease any additional equipment, easily redirect calls using CallHippo built-in call transfer feature.
- It is a professional customer communication practice that will increase the reputation of your business.
- You can seamlessly transfer the calls from different locations.