Get Business Phone Number Instantly
With CallHippo you can buy a Business Phone Number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls your business phone number will be displayed to your customers. You can receive incoming calls by forwarding your phone number or through our app. Sign up now!!
We Provide Business Phone Number Service For More Than 50+ Countries
Table of Contents
WHAT IS A BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER?
A business phone number is a number dedicated to your company. It helps your customers reach out to your organisation at any time of the day, thus enhancing connectivity and availability.
A virtual business phone number is a useful alternative to traditional phone numbers. It can build your client base and provide better business communication facilities.
CallHippo provides the best virtual business phone number services and has a wide range of cloud-based, affordable, and innovative call plans for your business.
Research says, 60% of customers prefer to call the business over the phone. Thus, companies must have their contact details consistent across the web. Business phone number on the contrary to traditional phone number, help meet such demand with its enhanced functionalities. With a separate business mobile number, businesses can build a global presence irrespective of where they are actually located.
“A business phone number is used to handle all your business related phone calls, using smart VOIP technology. Online business phone is the best alternative to the traditional telephone systems to manage the organization, customer, and vendor’s telephonic queries.”
WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER
Let’s be honest, using your personal cell phones for making business calls is not very professional. Apart from coming off as professional, a separate business phone number has a variety of other benefits.
However, simply getting just any phone number won’t cut it! As a business owner, you do not need to take on more problems by using an old fashioned and incompetent phone system. You need a solution that is seamless and easy to operate.
This is why your business needs a virtual business phone number! Such a business phone number is very easy to get and use. It will not only tremendously increase the efficiency of your daily operations but will also help you improve the quality of your customer service.
Cloud-based virtual phone systems are a great way to build up a customer base in foreign markets as a virtual business phone number search can facilitate clients access your organization with ease. It allows for a strong rapport with customers and provides a more holistic customer experience. Customers do not need to wait for long periods as they receive speedy assistance and all their queries are resolved.
Features BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER
Unlike traditional phone systems, virtual phone systems are very easy to set up. One does not need any bulky hardware to use it. Any device with a working internet connection is good to go!
Using a virtual business phone number, you can answer calls from your laptop, tablet, phone, or any other device of your choice. Convenient, isn’t it?
Additionally, virtual phone numbers have a lot more to offer than just making and receiving calls. One can pick and choose from an array of useful features and customise his office phone system according to the needs of his business.
Features like call forwarding, voicemail, call queueing, IVR (interactive voice response), and so on eases the day-to-day communications of the business.
To add the cherry on the cake, using a virtual business phone number costs way less than traditional phone numbers. They offer greater mobility as well as seamless audio quality.
HOW TO GET A BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER
Getting a business phone number is probably the easiest task on the to-do list of a business owner. All you need to do is sign up with us on CallHippo and follow the step-by-step guide given below.
1. Choosing the right phone system
The first step to getting a cloud based business phone number is choosing the right phone system for your business. Every business has different needs and hence is best suited to different types of phone systems.
Small businesses and startups cannot afford to pay huge telephone bills that are racked up by traditional phone systems. They need a virtual phone system that can squeeze into their tight budget.
CallHippo is the trusted service provider to several companies in over 50+ countries of the world. Want an affordable phone solution for your business? Get in touch with us now!
2. Pick your business phone number
Before you pick out a business phone number for your company, you must properly know and understand the variety of choices available to you.
- Local phone number – As the name suggests, a local phone number is one which is tied to a specific area. One can get local numbers of various regions to cut down on international and roaming call charges.
- Toll free phone number – This refers to a professional 800 business phone number. A toll free number is widely used for commercial purposes. Customers can call on this number without incurring any call charges. Surveys have shown that almost 97% of customers recognise 800 to be a toll free number and are less hesitant to call it.
Using CallHippo as your service provider, you can get any type of business phone number at an affordable rate. All our price schemes come under monthly payment and annual subscription plans. One can opt for a bronze, silver, platinum, or enterprise plan according to his requirements.
To get a detailed insight into our pricing scheme, you can get in touch with one of our sales experts.
3. Select the device on which you want to host your virtual phone system
After picking out a business phone number, all you need to do is select an IP-based device through which you want to access your virtual phone system.
Here’s the fun part. You do not need to purchase any special hardware to access your virtual phone system. You can use any device that you are comfortable with – phone, laptop, PC, or tablet.
The only criteria is that your device should have an active internet connection.
However, there are some headsets that are designed and sold exclusively for cloud based phone systems. These devices not only amp up the quality by a couple of notches but also give a professional look and feel.
Get in touch with us to know more about purchasing or leasing these customised hardware sets!
4. Add extensions for all your employees
Having different phone numbers for different departments or agents of your business can lead to chaotic scenarios. Such an arrangement can prove to be very confusing for customers.
Don’t worry, virtual phone systems have a solution for this problem as well – extensions! A cloud based business phone number can have multiple extensions.
This means that your business will have a central business phone number. Each agent or department will then have a different extension to that number.
“But the customers will still have to look for different extensions in order to contact different departments or agents!”
Well, no. One can simply use virtual menus where the caller can choose the department he wants to talk to and the system will automatically dial the extension for him.
5. Go through the features and pick what you need
A cloud based business phone number comes with a lot of perks. Virtual phone systems offer a wide collection of features that you can integrate with your business phone number.
However, some features will prove to be more useful to your business than the others. You need to analyse the needs of business and choose the features that will prove beneficial for your company.
Here are some of the top features enjoyed by CallHippo customers.
- Customised greeting messages – This feature enables you to pre record a message. Thus, whenever someone calls your business phone number, they will be greeted with this message. No need for additional voiceovers anymore!
- Call forwarding – Working on the go? No problem! CallHippo’s call forwarding feature allows you to re route all incoming calls of your business phone number to your personal cell number. This feature enables you to be available for your customers 24*7, even when you are not in office.
- Virtual assistants and menus – Virtual assistants take over all the duties of your receptionist; except they’re much more efficient at it. Using virtual menus, customers can navigate through options according to their needs. They no longer need to be transferred from agent to agent until they reach the right expert.
- Call queuing – During the peak hours of a business, the number of incoming calls is so large that all of them cannot be attended to at once. In such situations, a call queue systematically transfers calls as and when operators become available. It also takes into account priority customers.
CallHippo customers only pay for the features they use. You no longer need to purchase packs of features, half of which you will probably never use. We offer you the flexibility of creating a customised feature pack especially designed to boost your business.
And you’re all set to go!
Simple enough, isn’t it?
The right phone system can work wonders for your business. It will not only help you improve your customer service but will also ease the day-to-day operations of your business.
Still not sure which phone system is the right fit for your business? Don’t shy away, our experts are available round the clock to help you select the right tools to grow your business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER
How to get a business phone number?
To get your desired number for your business from CallHippo, follow below step.
- Signup & Create your business account
- Select your country and choose your number
- Checkout and Done
How to choose a phone number for business?
Can I get Free business phone number?
Why should I buy business phone system?
Buying CallHippo’s Business Phone System comes with a lot of perks. These are –
- Save time and money
- Stay connected anytime, anywhere
- Keep your private information private
- Better Customer Service
How do I get an 0800 number for my business?
0800 numbers are used by most companies as a primary point of telephonic contact. These numbers are identified as commercial and are free to call on. You can get an 0800 number for your business in two ways:
- You can buy an 0800 phone number from best business phone line providers. This might include purchase fee as well as monthly fees. You may also require changing your phone systems to answer to this number.
- You can leverage the benefits of virtual business number providers like CallHippo. Such providers offer a 0800 number in the plan along with advanced calling features. Fees and plans may vary depending on the provider you choose.
Can I find out who the number belongs to?
You can determine who the number belongs to in several ways, such as reverse business telephone number lookups, searching the number on Google, Yahoo, or Bing, and searching on social media sites. However, there are many paid services that can assist you in finding to whom the number belongs to.
How do I get a Google phone number for my business?
Google Voice provides you a free phone number for making calls, sending texts, and voicemails. You can use the apps on your computers and smartphones, and link your number with either your mobile number or landline.
To get a Google phone number, follow the below steps:
- Go to voice.google.com & sign in to your Google Account.
- Search for a number by city or area code. If there are no numbers in your area, look for a nearby area.
- Select the number you want & follow the instructions.
You can download the voice app on your Android and iPhone devices from Play Store and App Store, respectively. Then, follow the steps as given above.
How do I get an 1800 number personalized for my business?
Customizing your 1800 phone number makes it easily memorable for your customers. You can use a word or catchy number that reflects your business. For instance, it can be 1-800-FLOWER. You can get a personalized 1800 number or vanity number for your business from VoIP or network service providers.
GET YOUR BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER NOW!
Sign up now and get your local Business phone numbers in less than 3 minutes
No credit card required.