How To Get European Virtual Phone Number
If you plan to build a presence or expand your business in European countries, you must invest in European Virtual Phone Numbers. The Europe virtual phone number provides numerous exceptional benefits that eventually assist you in achieving your business goals.
Moreover, when you purchase a European Virtual Number from one of the best virtual phone number providers, CallHippo, the benefits are multiplied.
Along with a variety of innovative features, multiple affordable packages, and efficient customer service, you also receive benefits like a free trial, instant and easy activation, and a range of phone numbers.
Setup Your European Virtual Phone Number In Less Than 3 Minutes!
Setting up a virtual phone system or getting a European virtual number from CallHippo is much simpler and faster than you might think. Further, besides the plan you select, you will not be charged additional fees or installation costs.
The CallHippo European Virtual Phone Numbers will benefit your business in multiple ways, including centralizing and streamlining communication systems, offering area-specific codes, and projects a professional image.
Moreover, the European Numbers also reduce the operational costs, gives access to numerous advanced communication features, offers on-demand scalability, excellent call quality, exceptional portability, and ease of integration, to name a few.
The advanced features of the CallHippo virtual phone system encompass Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Power Dialer, Smart Switch, Smart Call Forwarding, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Advanced Analytics, Call Monitoring, Warm Transfer, Call Recording, Call Queuing, On Hold Music, and so on.
Another significant advantage of buying European virtual phone numbers from CallHippo is that they provide European phone numbers for multiple European countries such as Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Poland, Luxembourg, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Croatia, Canada, Bulgaria, and others.
This means that you will receive a specific European virtual number with a specific area code and phone number format.
When customers receive a call with a local area code, they are more likely to answer the phone than if the number has an international or unknown area code. This will eventually result in a higher phone pick-up rate, a higher conversion rate, and more revenue.
How To Get A European Virtual Phone Number?
CallHippo makes it incredibly simple to get a European virtual phone number. All you have to do is simply follow the steps below:
Sign up with CallHippo
Log in with the username and password, and this will take you to the dashboard.
Click on ‘Add Number,’ select any European country you want to target in the ‘Country’ column. After that, you can filter the numbers as per your choice and select a number from the number pool.
Once you’ve established a centralized virtual phone number for your business, you’ll need to add the rest of your team members.
After that, you must link your personal phone number to the Europe virtual number you choose. This enables you to make and receive calls from the country whose phone number you have chosen.
That’s it! However, keep in mind that the users who will be responding to the calls must first be entered into the system.
How To Call A European Country Using Virtual Phone Number?
When you call from one European country to another, you are making an international call. And, in order to make an international call using international phone number, you must follow the below steps:
1. Enter the International Exit Code or Direct Dial Code
For example, dial 00 if you are calling Sweden from Switzerland. However, when dialing from a mobile phone, enter + instead of 00.
2. Enter the Country Code
For example, if you want to call Sweden, dial +46, and if you want to call Switzerland, dial +41.
3. Enter the Phone Number
For example, if you want to call the number 7777 777 777 in Sweden, dial 00 46 7777 777 777.
How Does It Work
Get Your Virtual Business Number For A European Country
Let your business thrive on a global scale with CallHippo European virtual phone numbers.
Set Up The Number Of Users
Add as many users as you need.
Start Making Calls
Set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes and start calling and targeting your high-value prospect.
Get Your Virtual Number For Europe
Select The Country (European country)
Choose the city/state for the required number.
Select Local Number Or Toll Free Number
Give your business a unique identity by European toll free and local number.
Get Your Own Virtual Phone Number
Get your European virtual phone number starting at best price!
Key Features of European Virtual Phone Number
Every European phone Numbers comes with a wide range of innovative communication features designed to streamline, simplify, and automate your business communication. Improved business communication will eventually strengthen your customer relationships and ensure business growth. The following are some of the most notable features of the CallHippo virtual phone system.
- HIPAA/GDPR/PCI Compliant
- SDAP - Patent Pending Technology
- Power Dialer
- Global Connect
- Smart Switch
- Smart Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month
Frequently Asked Question
How to buy a European virtual phone number?
Buying a Europe virtual number is a simple three-step process:
- Signup with CallHippo and log in with your username and password.
- Click the ‘Add Number’ button and pick the European country wherein you want to establish a presence.
- Pay, link your personal phone number to the virtual phone number, and start making calls.