Get Pakistan Virtual Phone Number
Try Pakistan’s Most Reliable Business Phone Number Provider at no risk. No contracts or setup fees. CallHippo enables you to purchase a Pakistan virtual phone number from anywhere in the world in less than 3 minutes.
CallHippo is one of the most trusted VoIP providers in the world. With every Pakistan phone number, you will get 10+ features including, call forwarding, voicemail, shared inbox, and skill-based call routing at no extra cost. When you make outgoing calls to Pakistan, you will be charged as per local call rates, irrespective of which country you’re calling from.
Start Saving On Phone Bills With a Pakistan Virtual Phone Number. Sign up now!
Get Your Pakistan Virtual Number In Less Than 3 Minutes
Stay Connected with Your Customers in Pakistan with a Virtual Phone Number.
A Pakistan virtual phone number at CallHippo costs less than a week of coffee. With our fast, risk-free setup, you can get started instantly and start converting customers in Pakistan.
A Pakistan phone number allows you to connect with your customers at local call rates. With our call forwarding feature, you will never miss a call! You can use your smartphone to talk to your customers without exposing your personal number.
CallHippo offers two types of Pakistan virtual numbers: city numbers and toll-free numbers.
The numbers with city code prefixes, such as +92-21 for Karachi, +92-42 for Lahore, and so on, are known as city numbers.
Toll-free numbers, on the other hand, start with 800, 833, 855, 888, or similar. These numbers allow your customers in Pakistan to reach out to you at no cost. However, you will be charged a nominal amount per minute.
Pakistan’s Area Codes
All the calls in Pakistan are made with the country code prefix, i.e., +92. This means every time you make a call in Pakistan, the number will look something like this, [Pakistan Country code (+92)] – [Area Code] – [5-7-digit phone number]
As of January 2022, there are 18 Pakistan area codes assigned to different geographic regions.
Here’s everything you need to know about Pakistan area codes.
|Provinces/Territories||Pakistan Area Code|
|Provinces/Territories||Pakistan Area Code|
How to Buy a Pakistan Virtual Phone Number?
Getting a Pakistan number is easier than ever. Here’s how you can get a Pakistan phone number in five easy steps.
1. Sign up with CallHippo
Make an account with CallHippo and choose Pakistan from the available options.
2. Choose a Number
Select from a local or a toll-free number. You can also port your existing business phone number.
3. Connect With Your Team
CallHippo allows you to add unlimited users/agents and get a separate extension for each one of them.
4. Customize Your Pack
Choose from one of our plans or customize the package with the features you want for your business. Pay only for what you need.
5. Track Calls With Your Pakistan Virtual Phone Number
You’re all set to make and receive calls from your customers in Pakistan. You can get detailed information about your Pakistan phone number, such as when customers call you the most, the most commonly mentioned keywords, and more, via CallHippo’s analytics feature. You can use these insights to optimize your service and enhance the customer experience.
How It Works
Get Your Business Virtual Number For Pakistan
Let your business thrive on a global scale with a virtual phone number.
Set Up The Number Of Users
Add as many users as you need.
Start Making Calls
Set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes and start calling.
Get Your Virtual Number For Pakistan
Select The Country (Pakistan)
Choose the city/state for the required number.
Select Local Number Or Toll Free Number
Give your business a unique identity by Pakistan toll free and local number.
Get Your Own Virtual Phone Number
Get your Pakistan virtual phone number starting at best price!
Frequently Asked Question
Why should you get a virtual phone number for Pakistan?
Should you integrate your virtual mobile number for Pakistan with your CRM?
Why should you use CallHippo to get a Pakistani phone number?
Features of Pakistan Virtual Phone Number
Best VoIP Features Included in Your Pakistan Virtual Phone Number
When you buy a Pakistan number from CallHippo, you are entitled to get the best for your investment.
- HIPAA/GDPR/PCI Compliant
- SDAP - Patent Pending Technology
- Power Dialer
- Global Connect
- Smart Switch
- Smart Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month