Virtual Bangladesh Phone Number & Mobile Number
Planning to enter the Bangladesh market? And why not? Bangladesh is the fastest growing economy in South Asia and one of the fastest-growing economies globally. By getting a Bangladesh virtual phone number, you can reach your customers in the country at minimal costs, irrespective of which country you are in.
Also, your customers will see a local phone number when you call them, which increases the chances of the call being picked up. CallHippo offers you both toll-free and local Bangladesh numbers. CallHippo also enables you to gauge agent performance and identify changing customer preferences, making it easier for you to break into new markets.
Setup Your Bangladesh Virtual Phone Number In Less Than 3 Minutes
Try Bangladesh’s most reliable virtual phone system provider at no risk, contracts, or setup fees. Besides, you no longer need to invest in special equipment or infrastructure to set up a business phone system. CallHippo enables you to purchase and set up your Bangladesh phone number in less than three minutes. In addition, you will get a range of advanced calling features with every number, such as power dialer, automatic call distribution (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), and call recording at no additional cost.
You can choose from local and toll-free phone numbers. The numbers with city code prefixes, such as 2 for Dhaka, 51 for Bogura, and so on, are known as local phone numbers. Toll-free numbers, on the other hand, start with 800.
Bangladesh Area Codes
To make calls in Bangladesh, you need to use country code 880 as a prefix, followed by the area code and the phone number. This means when you call your customers in Bangladesh, it will look something like,
[Bangladesh Country Code (+880)] – [Area Code] – [7-10 digits phone number]
Here are the Bangladesh area codes to make it easier for you to call your customers.
|Provinces/Territories||Bangladesh Area Code|
|Provinces/Territories||Bangladesh Area Code|
|Mongla New Port||4662|
How to Get a Bangladesh Phone Number?
1. Sign up with CallHippo
Create an account with CallHippo for free and choose Bangladesh in the country section.
2. Choose Your Phone Number
Choose a phone number of your choice from our large pool of databases. You can also port your existing phone number to CallHippo to enjoy our set of features.
3. Add Your Team
You can add an unlimited number of agents in one number and get a separate extension for each of them.
4. Choose a Plan
Choose a plan that suits your needs or customize the package with the features you want for your business.
5. Start Calling
You are all set to make and receive calls on your Bangladesh virtual phone number. CallHippo provides in-depth insights into your numbers, such as at what time of day your customers call you the most, how satisfied they are with your services, and more. These insights can help you optimize your strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
How Does Bangladesh Mobile Number Works
Get Your Business Virtual Number For Bangladesh
Let your business thrive on a global scale with a virtual phone number.
Set Up The Number Of Users
Add as many users as you need.
Start Making Calls
Set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes and start calling.
Get Your Virtual Number For Bangladesh
Select The Country (Bangladesh)
Choose the city/state for the required number.
Select Local Number Or Toll Free Number
Give your business a unique identity by Bangladesh toll free and local number.
Get Your Own Virtual Phone Number
Get your Bangladesh virtual phone number starting at best price!
An Overview of Bangladesh Virtual Phone Number
When you sign up with CallHippo, you’re entitled to getting the best possible service, affordable pricing plans, and more features than other Bangladesh phone number providers.
CallHippo: Bangladesh’s Leading Phone Number Provider
- Toll-free and local phone numbers are available at your disposal.
- Create unlimited calling groups with customizable call handling rules.
- Create IVR menus to provide self-service options for basic queries and route callers to the right agent.
- Get 25+ complimentary features to enhance your operations and make a better impact on customers.
- CallHippo does not charge any setup fees or binds you in a contract.
- You can purchase several add-ons (e.g., voicemail transcription, custom caller ID, masking numbers, etc.) to further expand your phone number’s capabilities further.
- Integrates with more than 85 SaaS tools, such as Pipedrive, Zoho, Intercom, Zendesk, Freshdesk, HubSpot, Slack, and more.
Key Features of Bangladesh Phone Number
Every Bangladesh number comes with a range of features, such as call forwarding, SMS, voicemail, teams, shared inbox, skill-based call routing, and more. Moreover, CallHippo’s features can be customized as per your business requirements.
Here are some of the major features of CallHippo.
Why Choose CallHippo Over Other Bangladesh Phone Number Providers?
1. Instant Activation
Set up your Bangladesh virtual phone number in just three minutes.
2. Unlimited Users
Add as many agents as you want in one phone number.
3. Advanced Integrations
Connect with 85+ business applications to save time and improve productivity.
A Patent-Pending Technology that enhances your call quality in real-time without any technical overhead.
5. Global Connect
A unique feature that helps you know if it is the right time to call a customer in Bangladesh based on their time zone.
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month