Oman Virtual Phone Number
With CallHippo you can buy a Oman virtual phone number in less than 3 minutes from anywhere in the world. When you make outgoing calls your Oman virtual phone number will be displayed to your customers. You can receive incoming calls by forwarding your phone number or through our app. Sign Up Now!
Get A Virtual Number For Oman In Less Than 3 Minutes
Stay Connected All The Time With Oman Virtual Phone Number
Have you been eyeing International markets and the Arabian Gulf is on your mind? Your search ends here! Get a toll-free Oman Virtual Number at a city of your choice and market your brand locally.
You can directly connect with your customers in Oman with the Oman Virtual Phone Numbers, meanwhile, the callers in Oman can reach you for the same rate as a local call. Thus, Virtual number services are cost-effective for you and trust-worthy for your customers.
With the various additional features like smart call forwarding, call routing, voicemails, custom greetings, call analytics and many others, you can provide the best service to your customers. This, in turn, enables better customer relationships and helps in the growth of your business.
CallHippo provides virtual phone numbers for 50+ countries. Book now and get a toll-free, risk-free and secure Oman Virtual Mobile Number at cost-effective rates along with access to 30 plus additional features and services in a matter of minutes.
How It Works
Get Your Business A Virtual Number In Oman
Drive your business to thrive on a global level with a virtual phone number.
Set Up The Number Of Users
Add multiple users as per the business’ needs.
Start Making Calls
Set up your phone system in less than 3 minutes and start calling.
Get Your Oman Virtual Number
Select The Country (Oman)
Choose the city/state for the required number.
Select Local Number Or Toll-Free Number
Give your business a unique identity by using a Oman toll-free number and a local number.
Get Your Own Virtual Phone Number
Opt for a Oman Phone number and stay connected with your audience.
How To Get Your Oman Virtual Number?
Set Up A Support Center For Your Clients In Oman Easily In A Few Steps
In CallHippo, the entire system is cloud-based, equipment-free with no lines or extensions to get you the seamless and hassle-free setup of your Oman Virtual Phone Number. With the support of our dedicated team, you will get a smooth transition to your new Oman Virtual Number in less than 3 minutes. Just follow these simple steps to get your Virtual Number:
- To begin with, get an account with CallHippo.
- Select Oman as your country and select the city/state of your choice.
- Select the local DID number/toll-free number.
- When you get your own virtual phone number, assign it a name to keep the number separate from your other Oman phone numbers.
- Choose the package of your choice and, make a purchase.
- Allocate the number of users in the Virtual PBX Phone System.
- Set up your virtual number in less than 3 minutes and Bingo! Start Calling!
Get Your Oman Virtual Number Now
Get a toll free and local virtual number now and get the best VoIP services for your business. Explore the possibilities in Arabian Gulf and enhance and empower your communications with our flexible, scalable, easy-to-use, risk-free and cost-effective cloud-based call center software.
Deliver your daily calling commitments like a pro with CallHippo’s super-efficient Power Dialer function.
Multiple telephony providers before placing a call. You can now safely bid adieu to all your call connectivity issues.
Global Connect helps you know the right time to call your international clients.
Each user can choose to have calls forwarded to several phones, to remain reachable even on-the-go.
The Call Transfer feature allows you to redirect a connected call from your phone number to a team member.
It’s a feature that will enable you to add a third person to your two-way call and turn it into a 3-way conference.
A Call Queue places incoming call in a line when the agent is busy attending other customers.
Call Barging is when a supervisor who is silently monitoring the call decides to enter the conference bridge.
Record every call on each of your numbers to better monitor your performance as a team.
Receive voicemails by email in your inbox. Play them directly from your email.
Track your phone support performance. Measure the % of missed calls, call load of each teammate, etc.
On Hold Music from CallHippo is a great way to keep your callers happy and engaged while on hold or upload your own custom music.
Top 3 Call Monitoring Software
CallHippo is one of the best VoIP service providers with robust call monitoring features. Whether you want to monitor calls in real time or barge into a live call, CallHippo allows you to do it all. This can help you improve your agent’s performance while enhancing the customer experience.
Features of CallHippo
- Live call monitoring
- Call whispering
- Call barging
- Call recording
- Skill-based call routing
- Feedback for calls
- Intelligent reports and analytics
- Automatic machine detection
- Proactive customer support
- In-depth analytics to help you understand your customers
- Helps avoid FDCPA violations and the use of abusive language from either party
- Offers better value for money than other call monitoring systems on this list
- The mobile app needs to be more robust
- The user interface could be improved
- Sometimes connections during calls get lagged
- Setting up voicemail is quite difficult
CallHippo has four plans.
- Basic: $0 per month
- Bronze: $16 per user per month
- Silver: $24 per user per month
- Platinum: $40 per user per month
TalkDesk is another leading call monitoring software that empowers you to deliver a better customer experience. It allows you to monitor and check the quality of calls of all your support agents. Managers can see the ongoing calls from their “Live Calls” dashboard and barge in on them if required.
Features of TalkDesk
- Voice engagement
- Studio and routing
- Real-time dashboards
- Knowledge management
- Business intelligence
- Virtual agent
- AI trainer
- Quality management
- Screen recording
- Customer experience analytics
- Robust AI features like agent assistance and virtual agent
- Even the basic plan comes with comprehensive voice capabilities
- Supports a wide range of third-party integrations
- Provides agents with step-by-step guidance via Smart Scripts
- The mobile app is only available on premium plans.
- AI-powered features are way too advanced for small and mid-range businesses.
- It is more expensive than other call monitoring software on this list.
- Customers report call drops, and quality issues are quite common.
TalkDesk has four plans.
- CX Cloud Essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX Cloud Elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience Clouds: Quote on request
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a powerful phone system that comes with call monitoring capabilities. It has extensive ticket management features that are perfect for businesses receiving a high volume of daily queries. The dashboard provides a comprehensive view of agent activity, including response rates, ticket traffic, and customer sentiments.
Features of Zoho Desk
- Agent collision detection
- Contextual AI
- Response editor
- Omnichannel communication management
- Sentiment analysis
- Embeddable self-service
- Work modes
- Custom workflows
Zoho Desk Pros
- Integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products
- Affordable per-user pricing
- Comes with a 15-day free trial to test the product
- Robust analytics and reporting
Zoho Desk Cons
- Complex to set up and customize
- Does not have a desktop application
- Has a high learning curve
- Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has three plans.
- Express: $7 per user per month
- Standard: $12 per user per month
- Professional: $20 per user per month
Enterprise: $35 per user per month
Frequently Asked Question
How To Buy Oman Local Phone Number?
Buy a Oman virtual phone number from CallHippo, this will prove to be one of your best decisions. We will set up your call center in less than 3 minutes.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up with CallHippo.
- Log in with the username and password and this will take you to the dashboard.
- Assign the name you want to your local phone number.
- Click on Add Number select the United States as the country, you can filter the numbers as per your choice and select a number from number pool.
- Make a payment.
Where Do I integrate My Virtual Phone Number?
You need to integrate the virtual number with CRM. The process is very simple. By integrating our calling system, you can make and receive calls from the CRM itself.
Why Should You Use CallHippo To Get A Oman Phone Number?
Our virtual phone number comes with a lot of features besides making and receiving calls. The voice clarity is extremely good and the support team is available 24*7 to help you in case of any trouble.